剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Pussy.
真怂
No, no, no, no, no. Put that away.
不不不 快收起来
Yeah, um, Matt.
对 马特
Oh, Christ.
天呐
Moving on, um...
我们继续说
No, no.
不不
A tattoo?
纹身
No.
不
No, no, no. Elena...
不不 埃琳娜
then we will have their dicks in a vice.
那我们就掌握了他们的命根子
Sorry.
抱歉
Adiós.
拜拜
So, why you bothering the old woman?
你为什么来找那老太
Get off of me!
放开我
She gonna spray you.
她要喷你一脸
Maybe I take that away from you,
说不定我把你这玩意拿来
empty the whole thing in your face.
全部喷在你的脸上
Burn your eyes out so you don't go snooping
灼瞎你的双眼 让你没法再去
where you're not supposed to.
你不该去的地方瞎打听
Stupid bitch!
贱♥人♥
Foggy? Oh, my God.
福吉 天呐
Wait... what are you doing here?
等等 你怎么在这
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你怎么在这 你怎么在这
What are you doing here? Are you following me?
你怎么在这 你跟踪我吗
Yeah. Why?
对 为什么
Because you were acting weird. I was worried about you.
因为你举止怪异 我就担心你了
I can take care of myself.
我可以自个儿搞定
Let's discuss that away from the maniacs, okay?
我们先远离那俩疯子再谈好吗
Come on! Oh, shit.
快走 该死
How many do you read?
你掌握了多少情况
I'm picking up a dozen heartbeats.
听到了许多心跳声
Slow, steady, not even a flutter.
缓慢 稳定 没有一丝波动
There's one more.
还有个心跳声
Stronger...
更强有力
different.
与众不同
Nobu.
是信
They're armed.
有武器装备
MP7s with suppressors.
带消音器的MP7冲♥锋♥枪♥
Somebody wants things quiet.
他们不想弄出声响
We'll be quieter.
我们会更安静
You remember how to use these? I won't need 'em.
还记得怎么用这个吗 我不需要
Yeah, you will.
你需要
Thin out the herd.
你去对付喽罗
I'll take care of the Black Sky. How?
我去处理黑空 怎么处理
Just do your job, I'll do mine. Move.
你做你的 我做我的 行动
Break.
暂停
What rules the body?
控制身体的是什么
My mind.
思想
What's your strongest weapon?
你最强力的武器是什么
My body.
身体
Connection, mind, body?
思想与身体的关系是
The mind controls the body,
思想控制身体
the body controls our enemies,
身体制约敌人
our enemies control jack shit
敌人在被打倒之后
by the time we're done with them.
就是废物
Right.
很好
Fighting is just the start.
打斗只是开始
You have to control your feelings...
你要控制你的感情
your deep down inside feelings.
你内心深处的感情
How? Meditate.
怎么控制 冥想
You mean that thing where you pretend not to sleep?
你是说假装自己没在睡觉的那个吗
Yeah. Yeah, that one.
对 就那个
Open yourself up to it...
敞开你的心扉
learn it,
学习它
make you way stronger, more focused.
会让你更坚强 更专注
Even heal your wounds faster.
甚至能使伤口更快愈合
You can do that?
能吗
How do you think I'm still alive, kid?
你以为我是怎么活到现在的 孩子
I'll learn how, just like you.
我会去学习的 像你一样
Good.
很好
Tomorrow we start with knives.
明天我们学习用刀
Try not to get stabbed.
小心别被捅了
Stick? Yeah?
棍叟 什么事
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
It's a bracelet.
是个手环
From the wrapper on the ice cream
是用我们第一次见面时
you got me when we first met.
你买♥♥给我的冰淇淋包装纸做的
You remember?
还记得吗
I do.
记得
Your training is over.
你的训练结束了
I can't help you anymore.
我不会再帮你了
What?
你说什么
Why?
为什么
I expected too much of you.
我对你的期望过高了
You promised me you weren't gonna kill anyone.
你答应过我不会杀人的
Yep.
没错
Then what the hell was that back there?
那当时是怎么回事
The mission.
完成任务
That's what your war's come to?
这就是你的战斗吗
Killing children?
杀害孩子
That thing in the container was not a child.
集装箱里的那个并不是什么孩子
I could hear his heartbeat.
我能听到他的心跳
It was light and fast.
既轻又快
He hadn't even hit puberty.
他都没到青春期
You're emotional. Yeah, no shit.
你在感情用事 是又怎样
If you'd have focused beyond your crybaby feelings,
如果你能把注意力从你那脆弱的感情中移开
you would've sensed what that kid really was.
你就会感知到那孩子究意是什么
He was just a kid.
他就是个孩子
You're blind as you ever were.
你跟以前一样盲目
Maybe you should've stuck around
也许你当初就该留下来
and finished training me yourself.
继续对我进行训练
I needed a soldier. You wanted a father.
我要的是战士 而你想要的是父亲
Well, I guess we're both disappointed then.
那我们俩都失望了
I guess we are.
我想是的
You take care of yourself, Matty.
照顾好你自己 马特
I'm not gonna let you kill that kid.
我不会让你杀了那孩子的
Oh, he's already dead.
他已经死了
I caught up with the van
你跟信的人纠缠时
while you were dicking around with Nobu's men.
我追上了他的车
I put an arrow in that thing's heart.
把箭射进了他的心脏
You can't even tag an old man.
你连个老人都打不过
Get up.
起来
Get up!
站起来
Get up!
站起来
Get out of my city.
滚出我的城市
Maybe there's hope for you yet.
也许你还有希望
Nice catching up.
和你叙旧很愉快
You can keep the sticks.
留着棍子
You're gonna need 'em.
你会用得着的
What part of "Don't tell anyone about this"
"不要告诉别人"
didn't you understand?
这句话你哪里不懂
Foggy's not just anyone... all right?
福吉不是别人
He's a kick-ass attorney,
他是个很棒的律师
and sooner or later we're gonna need one of those.
我们迟早都要用到律师的
And he just plain kicks ass.
而且他身手的确不错
When the need arises.
有需要的时候吧
You can trust him, Ben.
你可以相信他的 本
He's one of the good ones.
他是好人
Show him the board.
给他看看板子
All right, Ben has everything laid out...
本把所有的事情都列了出来
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表