剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
it's a balloon. I, um...
气球
It's got a monkey on it.
上面还有猴子
You got somewhere to be?
急着去哪吗
You're not in the woods. Grunts don't count as words, Foggy Bear.
这不是森林 咕哝不算话 福吉熊
Please don't call me that.
别那么喊我了
I'll call you whatever I damn well please.
我想喊你什么就喊你什么
Okay, just...
好吧
can you do it with your inside voice, without speaking?
你能不能在心里喊 别说出来
That's a very asshole thing to say.
你这话好混♥蛋♥
I'm impressed. Sorry.
不错啊 抱歉
And now you've ruined it.
这下被你毁了
You going to work or what?
你要去上班吗
Not today. Maybe never, not with Matt.
今天不去 或许再不去了 不跟马特♥共♥事了
You two have been friends as long as I've known you.
自我认识你起 你俩就是朋友了
Whatever's going on between the two of you...
不管你俩是怎么了
I don't really care...
我才不关心呢
okay?
好吗
Not gonna get sucked into the drama.
我才不要被牵扯进去
Lock the door behind you when you leave.
走的时候锁门
This is awful. Look at him.
真是太糟了 看看他
How's he gonna run things?
他这样要怎么管事
Not the time, Leland.
时机不对 利兰
This is exactly the time.
现在时机正合适
You keeping score here?
你在认真考虑吗
You think whoever did this was trying to take
你觉得做这事的人是想把
little miss hairdo out of the equation?
时尚小姐干掉吗
That...
那
That does seem unlikely.
那的确是不太可能
So where does that put us?
那么对我们来说意味着什么
They almost got me, God damn it.
他们差点干掉了我 该死的
All to get to the big guy, Christ.
就为了干掉大头头 天呐
Did Gao give any indication
你之前跟高夫人说话时
she was still unhappy when you spoke with her?
她有表现出任何不满吗
Not that I could tell.
我是没看出来
My money's on the Japanese.
我赌是日本人干的
After what he did to Nobu...
他那样对信
The titles for all the buildings in the city block the Japanese wanted
日本人想要的所有的大楼
have been transferred to them, per our original agreement.
都遵照我们原先的协议已经转到他们名下
As for Nobu...
至于信
they believe the man in the mask
他们认为是面具男
was responsible for his... accident.
导致了他的...事故
Right, sure. Well...
嗯 是啊
maybe he's the one who slipped a hot dose into Vanessa's Bellini.
或许是他往凡妮莎的贝里尼里下毒了
Keep an eye on their accounts.
盯住他们的账目
If there are any sudden shifts, it might tell us something.
看有没有异动 或许能说明些问题
Thank you, Francis.
谢谢 弗兰西斯
What? What happened? Is she dead?
怎么 怎么了 她死了吗
No, but...
没有 但是
three of the others who drank whatever that was have... passed.
另外三个喝了酒的人 去世了
"Passed..."
去世了
always hated that description.
我一直讨厌那个词
Such a sad attempt to avoid the bare-knuckle truth.
可怜巴巴地避免说出赤♥裸♥的事实
She'll make it.
她会撑过来的
You got a med degree in your pocket I don't know about?
你有医学学位吗 我怎么不知道
Why are you so sure?
你怎么能这么确定
Because she has to.
因为她必须撑下来
Don't get all weepy...
别眼泪婆娑的
we have matters that need to be addressed.
我们还有事要处理呢
Reach out to Gao.
去联♥系♥高夫人
Me?
我吗
What if she's the one who did all this?
如果是她做的呢
Well, you said you didn't think it was her.
你还说你不觉得是她
What the hell do I know?
我怎么知道
I was almost poisoned. I'm not thinking straight.
我差点被毒死了 我脑子不清楚
Speak with Gao...
去跟高夫人谈谈
if she wasn't involved,
如果与她无关
we might need her support against further unpleasantries.
我们可能需要她支持 应付更多不快
And if she was involved?
如果跟她有关呢
Then it's been an honor doing business with you.
那能跟你合作我十分荣幸
This might hurt.
这可能会疼
You okay?
没事吧
You talking about the stitches? Mostly.
你是问缝针吗 差不多吧
How'd you open this up again?
你怎么把伤口扯开的
I just wanted to see how much I could move.
就是想看看我能动到什么地步
You really shouldn't be moving at all. I know.
你根本不该动的 我知道
You really need to rest. Let yourself heal.
你真的需要休息 让自己恢复
I meditate for that.
我会冥想疗伤
You meditate?
冥想
I learned when I was a kid.
小时候学会的
Helps with the pain... and healing faster.
有助于减轻痛苦 愈合得更快
Is that why you're still alive?
所以你才能活到现在吗
Or I'm just a contrary son of a bitch.
或许我就是命硬
Either way, you really need to ease up,
不管怎样 你真得悠着点
or I'll be stitching a corpse next time around.
否则我下次要给尸体缝针了
You really should get some kind of...
你该弄一副
body armor, like I told you.
盔甲什么的 我都说了
Yeah, I'm thinking you might be right. There's a first.
嗯 我觉得你说得有理 头一遭啊
When Fisk came at me in the warehouse,
菲斯克在仓库里打我的时候
I sliced his jacket open.
我划破了他的外套
You cut him? No...
你砍伤他了吗 没有
he was wearing some kind of armor in the lining.
他在衬里里面穿了护甲
It was, uh...
护甲
light and tough.
很轻很坚实
Like nothing I've ever come across before.
我从没见过那样的东西
That's what you get when you have all the money in the world.
有钱就能买♥♥到这样的东西
Hey, you want a drink or something?
你想喝点什么吗
No, Matt...
不 马特
I don't want a drink.
我不想喝东西
Second woman today that's turned me down.
今天第二个拒绝了我的女人了
Got a revolving door, do you?
你这是应接不暇啊
That's not... not what...
不是的
I didn't mean it... Forget it.
我不是那个意思 算了
I have to get going. I need to pack.
我得走了 我得收拾东西
Pack? Yeah.
收拾东西 嗯
Taking some time off...
休个假
get out of the city for a while.
离开城市一阵
How much time?
多久
Why?
怎么
You gonna miss me?
你会想我吗
And if I said I would?
如果我说会呢
I didn't think I was ever gonna see you again...
我以为我不会再看到你了
not alive.
至少不是活着的你
Not after that last call the night half the city blew up.
在全城爆♥炸♥ 你最后一次打给我之后
I left you a message when...
我给你留言了
when it was over.
在事情结束之后
Yeah, you left a message.
是啊 你留了言
Come on, what'd you expect, Claire?
别这样 你以为呢 克莱尔
You made it pretty clear you didn't want to move forward with...
你已经明确表示你并不想进一步
whatever this was.
无论咱俩之间这算什么
You know what it was...
你知道是什么
what it could've been. If I stopped.
本可以是什么 如果我停手
I'm not looking to go around in circles, Matt.
我不想兜圈子 马特
I know you're not going to stop.
我知道你不会停手
Not until this city is safe from people like Fisk.
直到城市不再被菲斯克这样的人威胁
Which is never.
永远不会有那一天
It'll always be something, someone...
永远会有什么事 有什么人
you know that, right?
你知道的吧
You told me you were the man this city needs.
你说你是这个城市需要的人
I think that was only half true.
我觉得这话只对了一半
I think you're also the man this city created...
我觉得你也是这个城市创造出来的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表