剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Is everything okay?
没出什么事情吧
No, Matt was--
没有 马特他...
Matt was in an accident.
马特出了点意外
Oh, my God.
天呐
What happened?
发生什么了
He was in a car accident.
他出了点车祸
Matt was driving? No, he, um
马特还能开车吗 不是 他...
He got hit.
他被撞了
Well, is he all right? Look, I-- I'm coming over.
他还好吗 我 我马上过来
No, stay at the office. We need you there.
不用 你就呆在办公室 那里需要你
There's nothing you can do here. Okay.
你来也帮不上什么忙 好吧
Foggy... I got this, Karen.
福吉 这儿有我就够了 凯伦
I'll call you if we need anything.
如果有需要我会打给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Screw you. I just lied to somebody that I care about.
去你的 我刚刚对我关心的人撒了谎
I want to know everything.
我要知道所有事情的真♥相♥
And don't you leave a damn thing out.
你最好毫无保留地告诉我
I speak your tongue now.
我现在说英语
So there is no mistaking my words.
因此你不会误解我的任何一句话
There is conflict within you.
你心中有两股冲突的力量
Conflict?
冲突的力量
Man cannot be both
人不能同时
savior and oppressor...
既是救世主又是暴君
light and shadow.
既拥有光明也拥有黑暗
One has to be sacrificed for the other.
鱼和熊掌不能兼得
Choose...
做出选择吧
and choose wisely.
做出明智的选择
Or others shall choose for you.
否则别人就会替你做出选择
Hello, gorgeous.
你好呀 美人
Hello, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
You're wearing that aftershave.
你还在用那种须后水
You remember? Of course, I do.
你还记得 当然 我记得
Always got me going.
这味道总让我意乱情迷
I've missed you.
我很想你
They say anything?
他们说什么了吗
They, um...
他们...
They think you're improving.
他们说你在恢复
What are you working on?
你现在在忙什么
It's nothing. Just, uh...
没什么大事 只是
outsmarted by a story.
忙着准备一则报道
You'll figure it out. Always do.
你终归会想到办法的
There are more important things than the job right now.
现在有比工作更重要的事
I should be here with you, not, uh...
我应该在这儿陪着你而不是...
chasing down leads, getting my ass in trouble.
去追查什么线索 惹得自己一身骚
Your name is Ben Urich...
你是本·尤里克
and you are a reporter.
你是一名记者
It's not a job. It's who you are.
这不仅仅是一份工作 而是你的内心
I don't know.
我不知道
This was 20 years ago, maybe.
二十年前也许是这样
I was... more fearless then.
我那时真是初生牛犊不怕虎
Don't see much of that guy now.
现在的我已经没有那时的勇敢了
When we first met, you weren't fearless.
我们初见的时候 你那不是勇敢
You were reckless... pushy.
你那是莽撞 是固执
You were all about making a big splash, turning heads...
你总想掀起大浪 引人注意
You certainly turned mine.
你当然吸引了我
But that's not who you were always supposed to be.
但你并不是一直那么冲
Experience made you more careful...
经验的增长让你更小心谨慎
wise.
更睿智
I don't know, Ben Urich...
我不知道 本·尤里克
I think your best work is still ahead.
但是我认为你还没写出你的巅峰之作
You keep sweet-talking...
你再继续夸我
I'm gonna climb in there with you.
我就要爬到你床上来了
Doris?
多莉丝
Baby?
宝贝
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 美人
Hello, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
Ben?
本
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Is this about the extension?
是转院的事吗
Let's speak outside, yeah?
我们到外面说 好吗
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
How do you know you did everything?
你怎么知道你已经试过所有的办法了
I did everything.
我尽力了
The hell you get all this crap?
这些玩意哪来的
The Internet.
网上买♥♥的
The Internet.
网上买♥♥的
Thought you long-underwear types
我还以为你连内衣都穿长版的
stitched these together yourselves.
这些说不定是你自己缝的
I never learned how to sew.
我从没学过缝纫
But you learned how to fight.
但是你学过如何打架
That news footage of you... in the alley, after the bombings...
在爆♥炸♥以后 有记者拍到你在巷子
the way you were flipping around...
你空翻的姿势
Your dad was a boxer.
你♥爸♥爸是个拳击手
He didn't teach you any of that stuff, did he?
这不是他教给你的 对吗
He didn't want me to fight. You know that.
他不想让我打架 你知道的
So, how'd you get so good at it?
那为什么你打架那么厉害
An old man named Stick.
一位叫棍叟的老人教的
You're shitting me.
你在唬我
He found me at the orphanage.
他在孤儿院找到了我
Blind like me.
和我一样 也是盲人
Well, almost like me.
应该说是和我差不多
A blind old man...
一个盲老头
taught you the ancient ways of martial arts.
教会了你古代的武术
Isn't that the plot to Kung Fu?
这不是《功夫梦》的情节么
I know how it sounds.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I don't think that you do.
我觉得你不知道这有多荒谬
He did more than start my training.
他不仅仅是训练了我
He taught me that my blindness wasn't a disability, that...
他教会我 盲眼并不是残疾
sight was a distraction.
你所看到的东西会让你分心
He helped me understand everything I could do.
他让我搞明白了所有我能做的事
Define "Everything."
给"所有"下个定义
It's hard to explain, Foggy. My abilities...
这很难解释 福吉 我的能力
I just know things, okay?
我就是能感知到事物 行吗
No, not okay.
不行 不好
Can you read my mind? Can you predict the future? What?
你能读心吗 你能预知未来吗
What things do you just know?
你能感知到什么事情
I know you haven't showered since yesterday morning.
我知道你从昨天早上开始就没洗澡
But you rinsed your face in my kitchen sink.
但是你在我的厨房♥水槽里洗了把脸
I know you had onions in your lunch two days ago.
我知道你两天前的午餐里面有洋葱
I know you're hungry... and tired.
我知道你很饿 也很累
And I know the more I say, the faster your heart beats.
我知道我说得越多 你心跳得越快
You can hear a heartbeat? From across the room?
你能听见我的心跳吗 隔了这么远
Helps to anticipate behavior.
我能凭此预测别人的行动
When someone's gonna attack...
当有人要攻击你的时候
when they're lying.
当他们撒谎的时候
That's how you knew Karen was telling the truth...
这就是为什么在警局的时候
When we first met her at the precinct.
你第一次见到凯伦就知道她没有说谎
You listened to her heartbeat without her permission?
你没经过她的允许就听了她的心跳
We're lawyers! You can't do that!
我们是律师啊 你不能这样做
There's a system in place,
我们行事是有规章制度的
and it's weird and invasive and--
而且这样做很诡异也是侵犯隐私的
Wait.
等等
Are you telling me that since I've known you,
你是说自打我认识你开始
any time I wasn't telling the truth, you knew?
我说了谎你都知道
And what, you just played along?
然后你就装作不知道
Basically.
基本上是这样
If you weren't half dead,
如果你不是已经半死了
I would kick your ass, Murdock.
我绝对会把你打得半死 默多克
Am I lying about that?
你觉得我现在是在说谎吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表