剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
大学女生怎么都喜欢莫奈T恤衫啊
Open composition and the spontaneity
大概是开放的构图和随意性
reflecting this transformative time in their lives, perhaps?
反应了她们生命中这段具有塑造性的时期吧
Or maybe they just like the color blue.
或许她们就是喜欢蓝色
Call her.
打给她
Hey, Dad, what's up?
爸爸 怎么了
Hi, baby, I'm just checking in.
宝贝 就是打来看看你好不好
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
Uh, yeah, I actually have a ton of laundry.
嗯 我有一大堆衣服要洗
I was gonna swing by this weekend and use the machine.
我周末打算过去 用下洗衣机
And then, maybe we could catch a movie after your shift?
然后等你下班 我们去看个电影啊
Yeah, yeah. That'd be great.
那好啊
Uh, look...
听我说
Baby, I got... I gotta go.
宝贝 我得挂了
I love you, baby.
爱你哦
Love you, too. Bye, Dad.
我也爱你 再见 爸爸
Now, you see this man here?
看到这个人了吗
If we're being honest with each other, Mr. Farnum,
老实说 法纳姆先生
I find his methods unpleasant.
我觉得他的手段很令人不快
But such are the times we live in.
但如今世道就是如此
Give us a wave, Mr. Rance.
招个手 兰斯先生
I told you that I will get you the money.
我说了 我会弄到钱的
Such a small sum is of little interest to my employer.
我的雇主对这样的小数目不感兴趣
Your position, however, that's something we can work with.
但是我们倒是能对你的地位加以利用
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
I'm friends with Gary Feinstein in the DA's office.
我跟地检官办公室的盖瑞·范斯坦是朋友
I'll give him a call first thing in the morning,
我明天一早就打给他
see where their heads are at.
看他们什么意向
I'm guessing they're gonna puff their chests,
他们肯定信心满满
but they have to know murder two's a risk.
但也肯定知道二级谋杀比较冒险
We end up at manslaughter, we get the right judge,
如果罪名是过失杀人 法官又合适
maybe she's out in five to 10...
或许她蹲个五到十年就出来了
We're not taking a deal.
我们不能接受交易
No, this is why they have deals, Matt.
不 这就是他们做交易的原因 马特
So the straightforward cases don't waste everybody's time.
好让那些毫无争议的案子不浪费大家的时间
I don't think she did it.
我不认为她杀了人
She's the sole suspect,
她是唯一的嫌疑人
found at the scene, covered in blood,
在现场被捕 浑身是血
with the murder weapon and no defensive wounds.
而且手中拿着凶器 毫无防御伤
If they offer anything it'll be a gift,
如果他们提出任何交易 那都是恩赐
and we will take that gift.
我们要接受它
We do not want this to go to trial.
我们可不希望上法庭
They don't want this to go to trial, either.
他们也不想上法庭
Why hasn't she been charged yet?
她为什么还没被起诉
They have 24 hours. And it's the weekend.
他们有24小时呢 又是周末
They're gonna take every last second
他们行动之前肯定要
to collect the evidence before they move.
充分利用时间收集证据
They've got the evidence. You just laid it out yourself.
他们有证据 你自己刚刚都说了
This is a good arrest, Foggy.
逮捕毫无问题 福吉
We should already be reading about it in the papers.
这会儿都该上报纸了
There's something not right about this case. I can feel it.
这案子有问题 我能感觉到
You can feel it?
你能感觉到
All right, I'm just gonna say this once, and we can move on.
好吧 我就说一次 以后就不说了
You don't necessarily show the best judgment
跟漂亮女人有关的事
when beautiful women are involved, Matt.
你的判断力并不总是很好 马特
How would I even know if she's a beautiful woman?
我怎么知道她漂不漂亮
I don't know. It's kinda spooky, actually.
不知道 老实说 这挺诡异的
But if there's a stunning woman
但这屋里如果有个
with questionable character in the room,
不太靠谱的美女
Matt Murdock's gonna find her
马特·默多克就一定能发现
and Foggy Nelson is gonna suffer.
而天真的福吉·尼尔森就会遭殃
All right, I don't disagree with anything you're saying.
好吧 我并不反对你的话
Thank you. But I need you to back me, anyway.
谢谢 但我还是需要你支持我
All right. Fine.
好吧
Let's start with the obvious, then.
我们从明显的问题开始
If she didn't do it, who did?
如果不是她 那是谁
We're dead in the water if we don't give them an alternative.
如果不给出另一种可能 我们就死定了
Agreed.
同意
We need to take another run at our client.
我们得再询问一次我们的客户
She may not be guilty, Matt,
她可能是没杀人 马特
but that doesn't mean Miss Page is telling the truth.
但佩吉小姐未必就没说谎
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm gonna make this easy, Detectives.
我直说吧 警探们
Get the ADA in here to release Miss Page
让助理地检官过来释放佩吉小姐
and we'll recommend to our charming,
我们就会建议我们可爱
media-friendly client
惹媒体怜爱的委托人
that she not plaster the airwaves
不在电视广播上大肆宣扬
with how she was nearly killed in your custody.
她是如何险些在你们拘留中被杀
And I'll agree not to make cooing noises for the rest of this meeting
我会同意在接下来的时间里不发出呜呜的声音
when I think of the civil suit that we have on our hands.
因为想到我们能提出民事诉讼我就自得不已
How do you know they're not charging her?
你怎么知道他们不会起诉她
Besides the fact that you were required to do so four hours ago...
且不说你们四小时前就该提出指控了
if you were gonna do it at all?
你们有过这个打算吗
That's an excellent question.
好问题啊
Along with how the security cameras on Miss Page's detention area
再加上佩吉小姐被关押区域的监控摄像头
went on the fritz right before the assault.
就在她遇袭前突然故障
Yeah, we'd like to speak to Mr. Farnum about that,
是的 我们想就这事跟法纳姆先生谈谈
as well as what...
以及...
Get in line. He'll be arraigned in the morning.
等着吧 他今早会被传讯
Get my client released. Don't make me ask again.
释放我的委托人 别逼我再说一遍
I'll call the ADA.
我去打给助理地检官
But you take that tone with me again,
但你再跟我用那种口气
I don't care if you're blind,
我才不管你是不是瞎子
I'll kick the shit out of you.
我要打得你屁滚尿流
Really? We're going there?
是吗 都到这种地步了
That was pleasant.
真愉快啊
It doesn't make any sense.
根本说不通
ADA had everything they needed.
助理地检官有一切需要的东西
Unless they had too much.
除非他们掌握的东西太多了
What? What am I missing?
什么 我漏掉了什么
Maybe someone else was in her apartment that night.
或许那晚上她公♥寓♥还有别人
Maybe they have evidence.
或许他们掌握了证据
That's Brady material. They'd have to turn that over.
那是与被告相关的证据 他们必须拿给我们
Only if she were charged.
如果她被起诉了的话
She hangs herself in her cell, this all goes away.
如果她在牢房♥里上吊 就不了了之了
Let's get her some clothes and get the hell out of here.
我们给她拿几件衣服 带她离开吧
Couldn't find any milk.
找不到牛奶了
I hope it's okay.
希望这个也行
We have tea now?
我们还有茶了
I stole it from the financial office next door.
我从隔壁的财务处偷来的
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
Better.
好多了
Thanks for getting me out.
谢谢你们救我出来
Don't thank us yet.
先别谢我们
Just because they released you
他们虽然释放了你
doesn't mean they won't eventually bring charges.
不代表将来不会提出起诉
Which means it's crucial you don't speak to anyone
所以你绝不能跟我们俩之外的人
other than the two of us about what happened.
说起发生的事
I don't have anyone to talk to, anyway.
我反正也没人可说
Do you have somewhere you can stay tonight?
你今晚有可以暂住的地方吗
My apartment's not far.
我的公♥寓♥并不远
You can't go back there.
你不能回去
Miss Page, our immediate priority is to keep you safe.
佩吉小姐 我们的当务之急是保证你的安全
And in order to do that,
为了达到这个目的
we're gonna need to have a frank discussion.
我们得相互开诚布公地谈谈
Okay.
好
Do you know who's trying to kill you?
你知道是谁想杀你吗
No.
不知道
Do you know why they're trying to kill you?
你知道他们为什么想杀你吗
Yes.
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表