剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
That guard tried to do the same thing to me.
警卫也想对我做同样的事
Why don't you ask him?
你怎么不问问他
Farnum?
法纳姆吗
He's dead.
他死了
Ate the barrel of his gun in his basement.
在他的地下室里吞枪自杀了
And your old boss, McClintock?
而你以前的上司麦克林托克
Overdosed on pills or some such.
则死于吞服过量药物
You seeing a pattern here, Miss Page?
发现其中规律了吗 佩吉小姐
Then why isn't anyone looking into this?
那为什么没人去调查这些事情
You don't understand how lucky you are.
你不明白自己有多幸运
Count the angels on the head of a pin, and move on.
别在这个问题上纠结了 让它过去吧
So they just shuffle some papers
他们就以一些文件蒙混过关
and all this disappears?
然后一切就不复存在了吗
Wouldn't be the first time. Oh, don't bullshit me.
已经不是第一次了 别忽悠我
A construction company is brick and mortar, literally.
一家建筑公♥司♥可是实实在在存在的
All right, you cannot just shift cranes
移走起重机 拖车
and trailers and office equipment
以及办公设备
like you can numbers on a page.
可不会像改文件那样简单
There has to be a trail if everything is being liquidated.
如果要抹掉这一切 肯定会留下痕迹
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
What?
什么
So that's it?
就这样吗
Stories like this are built on sources, Miss Page.
这种报道是以消息来源作为基础的 佩吉小姐
Credible sources.
可靠的消息来源
I did some digging into your, uh...
我对你的过往行为做了...
past activities.
一些调查
Well, I did some digging, too.
我也做了一些调查
I read every big story with your byline.
我看过每一篇附有你署名的重要报道
The VA kickbacks, toxic runoff,
弗吉尼亚州回扣事件 毒河流
the Teachers Union scandal.
教师工会丑闻
Hell, you pretty much brought down the Italian mob
在我还是个小屁孩时 你几乎扳倒了
back when I was in diapers.
意大利黑♥手♥党♥
What ever happened to that reporter, Mr. Urich?
当年的那位记者哪去了 尤里克先生
He got old.
他老了
And a hell of a lot less stupid.
没这么鲁莽冲动了
Semyon?
谢苗
Hola.
你好
Hola.
你好
Anatoly may be the way in.
可以从阿纳托里下手
He seems more amenable to the proposition,
相对来说 他更容易受人摆布
or at least not quite as... vitriolic as his brother.
至少不像他哥那样凶狠
Well, confrontations can be expensive.
正面对抗 代价很高
I'd prefer to handle this quietly.
我更愿意低调处理此事
How are we on the timeline?
我们的进度如何了
Within a reasonable margin.
在一个可接受的范围内
Assuming we can settle with the Russians quickly.
前提是我们能够和俄♥国♥人尽快达成协议
We will. One way or another.
我们会的 不论用什么方法
What about the masked idiot?
那个戴面具的傻♥逼♥怎么办
If the brothers can't handle him,
如果俄♥国♥兄弟解决不了他
I'll find another solution.
我会再想其他方法的
No.
不
You stay with the car.
你待在车里
Sir...
先生
I need to attend to this alone.
我需要单独过去
Thank you, Wesley.
多谢 韦斯利
Well, hello there.
你好
Hello.
你好
How are you enjoying "Rabbit in a Snowstorm"?
你还满意"暴风雪中的兔子"吗
You remember.
你还记得
Of course... It's one of my favorite pieces.
当然 那是我最喜欢的画作之一
I hung it in my bedroom.
我把它挂在卧室里了
It's the last thing I see every night.
它是我每晚睡前最后看到的东西
That's either very romantic or very sad.
听上去对我来说不是非常浪漫就是非常痛心
I like to tell myself it's the former.
我更喜欢浪漫这一说法
Don't we all?
大家不都这样吗
I wanted...
我想要...
I wanted to thank you for it... personally.
我想要亲自答谢你
That's really not necessary, but you're welcome.
那真的没有必要 你太客气了
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么我能效劳的吗
No, I...
不 我...
Yes, I was actually wondering if you cared to join me for dinner.
是的 我在想你能否和我一起共进晚餐
I'm the only one working here tonight.
今晚这里只有我当班
That's okay.
没关系
Another time then.
也许改天吧
That's it?
就这样吗
You're not gonna offer to buy every painting in here
你难道不打算买♥♥下这里所有的画
so I can close up early?
这样我就可以早点关门了吗
A guy actually tried that once.
实际上已经有个人试过了
A woman that can be bought...
一个能够被金钱打动的女人
isn't worth having.
不值得我去追求
I'm partial to Italian.
我有部分的意大利血统
We agree on more than art.
看来除了艺术我们还有其他共同点
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Wilson.
威尔逊
Eat it, you little bastard.
快吃吧 小混♥蛋♥
My mom wanted me to be a butcher, you know that?
我妈想让我当一名屠夫 你知道吗
Oh, not the butcher story.
不是吧 又说屠夫的故事
I said, "No, Mom, I want to be a lawyer."
我说 不 妈 我想做律师
I don't remember what I said next.
我已经不记得之后我说了什么了
No, you never do.
不 你从来都记不住
But I'm fairly certain it
但是我很确定
wasn't about bailing out a piss-drunk electrician
说的不是保释一个喝醉的电工出狱的事
who nearly burned his house down.
他差点把自己的房♥子烧了
Let's cross.
过马路
Ed's wife left him, Foggy.
福吉 艾德的老婆离开他了
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Admittedly involving cigarettes and gasoline, but still.
虽然发现了香烟和汽油 但是还是意外
I could be carving my own corned beef.
我就能够自己切牛排
Making my own pickles, have a little shop of my own.
自己做腌黄瓜 自己去购物
You got your own office. We have office space.
你有自己的办公室 我们有办公室空间
An actual office would involve plantery and equipment,
真正的办公室里面有植物和各种办公用具
fax machines or whatever successful people use.
传真机之类的或者其他成功人士用的装置
I don't think they use fax machines anymore.
我不认为他们现在还在使用传真机
How would I know? Which is endemic to the problem.
我怎么知道 这才是问题的关键
Matt, what if we're doing this all wrong?
马特 如果我们现在做的是错的呢
What if Landman and Zack was the way to go?
如果兰玛-扎克联合律所才是正确的选择呢
You hated interning there.
你讨厌在那里实习
I hate being broke.
我讨厌没钱
You think Landman and Zack would have helped out Ed?
你认为兰玛-扎克联合律所帮了艾德吗
No.
不
But they had free bagels... every morning.
但是他们每天早上都有免费的甜甜圈
And they had furniture
而且他们的办公家具
that didn't smell like a pack of cigarettes.
不会闻上去满是烟味
And elevators... God, I miss the elevators.
还有电梯 天啊 我太想念电梯了
We're doing good here, Foggy. Are we?
我们进展得不错 福吉 是吗
Yeah, we're making a difference.
是啊 我们有所作为
You get a new phone? We afford that?
你买♥♥了新手♥机♥吗 我们能买♥♥的起吗
Hey, one sec. Foggy, I'll see you tomorrow.
稍等 福吉 明天见
It's a girl, isn't it?
是个女孩 是吗
You got a new phone just for your girls.
你就为了女朋友买♥♥了新手♥机♥
My life sucks. Get home safe.
我的生活逊毙了 注意安全
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire, can you hear me?
克莱尔 能见我说话吗
Claire!
克莱尔
Ну, что.
有什么进展
Мне обманул.
桑提诺说的
Ты уверен?
你确定吗
5 and now 50. 50 right there, and now 55.
这边有人出5万元 现在是5.5万
55,000 here. Now 60.
有5.5万了 现在是6万
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表