剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Early reports from the city--
之前市里报道称...
Jesus, look at this. It's like a war zone out there.
我的天 看那里 简直像战区一样
We better call Matt and make sure he's okay.
我给马特打个电♥话♥看他是否安好
Foggy, you're bleeding.
福吉 你流血了
Oh, that explains it.
怪不得呢
Explains what? The stabbing pain in my side.
怪不得什么 怪不得我这里这么疼
Foggy!
福吉
Sit.
坐下
Here, just stay here.
你先坐着
I'm gonna go and try to find somebody, okay?
我去找人来帮我们
I'll just, uh... yeah. Shit.
好吧 该死
Let's get these people triaged and coded,
把伤患分类编号♥
and get Central on the line.
联♥系♥中心
We need to reroute incoming casualties to Mercy or St. Mary's.
得把伤患分流到仁爱医院和圣玛丽医院
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I heard you were in a car accident. And since when do you drive?
我听说你出车祸了 你啥时候开上车了
I made a very bad decision. That's my whole life.
我做了个错误的决定 你说的是我的一生
Good to have you back.
欢迎回来
Anybody see Shapiro? Shapiro?
有人看见夏皮罗了吗 夏皮罗
Please tell me all this isn't you dealing with the Russians.
请告诉我这些不是你跟俄♥国♥人搞出来的
Wasn't me, but I don't think
不是我 而且我想
you have to worry about them anymore.
你也不用再担心那帮俄♥国♥人了
You call just to tell me that?
你打电♥话♥来就为了说这个
No, I need your help.
不是 我需要你的帮助
I found someone who has intel on what I've been looking for,
我找到了一个人 他对我的调查有帮助
but he's been shot.
但他被子弹击中了
So call 911.
那就报♥警♥
Can't. Police are the ones that shot him.
不行 就是警♥察♥开的枪
Thinking they'd like a crack at finishing the job.
他们会很乐意过来清除余患
You want me to come out to you... in all this?
你要我来找你吗 在现在这种情况下
No, I want you to walk me through stabilizing him.
不用 我要你教我先稳定他的情况
It's not as easy as it looks in the movies, you know?
这不像电影里看着那么简单的好吗
I don't really go to the movies.
我不看电影
I like records, though.
不过我喜欢唱片
All right.
好吧
There's something else you need to know.
还有一件事你要知道
The man I'm trying to save...
我要救的这个人
it's Vladimir.
是弗拉基米尔
The shithead that had me beat up?
就是让我被暴打的那个混♥蛋♥吗
That's who you want me to help?
你要我帮你救他
Look, you have every right to tell me to go to hell,
你有足够的理由不帮我
but he's important, Claire.
但是他很重要 克莱尔
What he knows could bring Fisk down
他所知道的事情足以扳倒菲斯克
and save more people like you from getting hurt.
解救更多像你一样的受害者
Claire?
克莱尔
Is there an exit wound? Thank you.
是穿透伤吗 谢谢你
Uh, no.
不是
The bullet's still inside him.
子弹还在他体内
It's still half a degree hotter than the surrounding tissue.
伤口比周围组织的温度要高半度
Is there any kind of first aid kit?
有急救包一类的东西吗
I'm in a warehouse. Abandoned.
我在一间废弃的仓库里
Tell me what's there, anything you can use.
告诉我那里都有什么 看有没有你能用的
All right, hang on.
好 稍等
Uh, half a box of nails... broken glass...
半箱钉子 打碎的杯子
uh, wood, duct tape, old roadside emergency kit,
木头 管道胶带 旧的路边应急工具箱
lot of plastic sheeting The kit, are there any flares in it?
很多塑料薄膜 工具箱 里边有燃烧棒吗
Yeah, two.
有 两根
All right... you're gonna cauterize the wound.
好 灼烧一下伤口
Shouldn't I dig the bullet out first?
不把子弹先取出来吗
Remember what I said about this not being a movie?
我说过这不是电影
You cut him open and start digging around, you'll kill him.
把伤口弄开取子弹 会要了他的命的
This way at least he has a chance of not bleeding out
灼烧伤口至少会让他在你问完之前
before you get what you need out of him and...
不会流血而死
it'll hurt like a son of a bitch, so bonus.
而且这疼得要命 双赢
All right, how do I do this?
好吧 怎么做
Just light the flare, hold it close
把燃烧棒点着
to his skin until the entry wound seals.
靠近他的皮肤直到伤口表面愈合
Okay, I'm gonna put you on speaker.
好的 我把扬声器打开
All right, I got it.
好了 我准备好了
Don't let up... no matter how much he screams.
别停下来...不管他怎么叫
Professional advice or personal?
这是专业意见还是出于私人感情
Little of both.
两者都有
All right, cauterizing the wound.
好吧 烧灼伤处
Did it stop the bleeding?
止住血了吗
Thanks, Claire. I gotta go. Matt?
谢谢 克莱尔 我得挂了 马特
Central, Post 41. Pick up of a 10-10.
中心 41小队 请求调查
Northwest corner of 4-7 and 12.
第47街和第12大道交界处西北角
Abandoned building. Gimme an 85.
废弃的建筑物 需要增援
10-4, Post 41. Additional en route.
确认 41小队 后援在途
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Show me your hands, now!
快 举起手来
He can't hear you.
他听不见
I'm gonna take my knee off your throat.
我这就把膝盖从你的喉咙上移开
Stay quiet, answer my questions,
保持安静 回答问题
or your night's gonna get a hell of a lot worse.
要不然你这一晚就会变得相当糟糕
Understand?
懂了没
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
The City of New York.
纽约政♥府♥
I'm gonna ask you again. Think about your answer.
我会再问你一遍 好好考虑答案
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
The City of New York. I got two months on the job.
纽约政♥府♥ 我上班两个月了
Call Central.
给指挥中心打电♥话♥
Tell them it was a false alarm. No need to send backup.
告诉他们是虚惊一场 没必要派后援
I do that... you let me walk?
我这么做...你就让我走吗
Eventually.
最后会的
Central, Post 41 K.
指挥中心 41K队
10-4, Post 41.
确认 41队
Second floor! Perp in mask! Wounded civilian--
二楼 罪犯戴着面具 有平民受伤
10-4, Post 41. 10-13, 10-13.
确认 41小队 警官有危险
Abandoned building, 47th and 12th, second floor.
废弃的建筑 47街和12大道交界 二楼
Roger that. Adam responding. Fifteenth Squad en route.
收到 A小队出发 第十五突击队在途
Where's Sullivan? Anybody got eyes?
沙利文在哪 有没有人看见他
Take it down, Pinski.
让开 宾斯奇
Me and Hoffman are HNT on this.
我和霍夫曼是这次的人♥质♥谈判团队
Secure the perimeter and try not to piss yourself.
封锁周围 别吓尿裤子了
We gotta do this right. This is a hostage job.
我们不能出差错 任务是解救人♥质♥
Nobody goes in and nobody comes out.
没人能进去 也没人能出来
Let's go. Move.
快行动起来
You think he's in there?
你觉得他在里面
Sullivan told Central it was a "Masked perp."
沙利文告诉指挥中心是个"戴面具的家伙"
Russian was with the dickhead last we heard, so yeah,
我们最后得到消息是俄♥国♥人和那白♥痴♥在一起
I'm thinking he's the wounded civvie.
我想他就是那个受伤的平民
All right, I'll make the call.
好吧 我打个电♥话♥
Christ. Where do you think you're going?
天啊 你要去哪
Let's see some ID.
给我看看证件
All right, all right. Go ahead.
好吧 好吧 进去吧
Detectives!
警探们
Thought IAB'd have you riding a desk,
我以为警局出了俄♥罗♥斯♥人那档子事后
after that thing with the Russians at the station.
内务部会罚你们坐办公室的
You see what's going on here? Nobody's riding a desk tonight.
你看现在这情况 今晚没人能坐办公室
Can I get a statement? Yeah.
我能不能听听你们的说法 好
The world's a shitty place. You can quote me.
这世界烂透了 你可以引用我的话
Where's ESU?
紧急情况处理部门在哪
Had their hands full with that building that went up.
忙着料理被炸的那栋楼呢
Carl, don't talk to him. What's the matter with you?
卡尔 别跟他说话 你怎么回事
What about the cop in there?
那里面的警♥察♥呢
Officer, uh... Sullivan?
沙利文...警官
How the hell you know that?
你怎么知道的
How long I been doing this?
我♥干♥这行都多长时间了
Long enough to be a pain in the ass.
时间长得足以让你变成个讨厌鬼
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表