剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
But this one story...
但这个故事...
There was a man.
从前有一个人
He was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho...
在从耶路撒冷前往耶利哥的途中...
when he was set upon by men of ill intent.
他落在了强盗手中
They stripped the traveler of his clothes, they beat him,
他们剥去他的衣裳 把他打个半死
and they left him bleeding in the dirt.
随后丢下他走了 任凭他血流不止
And a priest happened by...
偶然有一个牧师经过
saw the traveler.
看到了旅行者
But he moved to the other side of the road and continued on.
可他却走到路的另一边 继续前行了
And then a Levite, a religious functionary, he...
之后是一个利未人 在圣殿里服侍的人
came to the place, saw the dying traveler.
他经过此地 看到了垂死的旅行者
But he too moved to the other side of the road, passed him by.
但他同样视若无睹 走到路的另一边去了
But then came a man from Samaria, a Samaritan, a good man.
随后一个撒玛利亚人 一个好心人
He saw the traveler bleeding in the road
他瞧见了受伤的旅行者
and he stopped to aid him without thinking of the circumstance
他停下来帮他 没有顾忌当时的情况
or the difficulty it might bring him.
或是因此可能带来的不便
The Samaritan tended to the traveler's wounds,
这个撒玛利亚人细心处理旅行者的伤口
applying oil and wine.
为他上了油和酒
And he carried him to an inn,
之后带着他到了一家客栈
gave him all the money he had
留下了自己所有的钱
for the owner to take care of the traveler,
好让店主照顾他
as the Samaritan, he...
而这个撒玛利亚人
continued on his journey.
他重新踏上旅程
He did this simply because the traveler was his neighbor.
他这么做 仅因这个旅行者是他的邻居
He loved his city and all the people in it.
他热爱他的城市和城市里的人
I always thought that I was the Samaritan in that story.
我一直以为我是这个故事中的撒玛利亚人
It's funny, isn't it?
很可笑 是吧
How even the best of men can be...
即便是最优秀的人也不免...
deceived by their true nature.
被自己的本质所蒙骗
What the hell does that mean?
你说这话是几个意思
It means that I'm not the Samaritan.
我想说 我不是故事中的撒玛利亚人
That I'm not the priest, or the Levite.
我也不是那个牧师 或是利未人
That I am the ill intent...
我是那个强盗...
who set upon the traveler
让旅行者
on a road that he should not have been on.
踏上了一条他不该走的路
Go, go! Oh, shit!
上上上 天啊
Take cover! Take cover!
找掩体隐蔽 快隐蔽
Tac One! Tac One! Requesting sitrep! How? copy?
第一小队汇报情况 怎么回事 收到请回答
We're taking fire! We're taking fire! Requesting backup.
交火中 交火中 请求支援
What appears now to be some sort of firefight
当下的状况是 联调局
involving the FBI transport carrying Wilson Fisk.
在押送威尔逊·菲斯克途中遇袭
Uh, Janet, can you confirm what we're seeing here?
珍妮特 你能证实这一情况吗
Jesus, we were idiots, weren't we? Sitting here, celebrating,
天啊 我们真是蠢透了 坐在这里庆祝
thinking that it would be that easy with a man like him.
以为能这么轻易解决了掉这种人
Let's get out of here before
我们快点离开
they close down the streets or something.
以防他们一会儿封路什么的
Get her home. Okay.
送她回家 好的
No, no, where are you going? We're not leaving you.
等等 你要去哪儿 我们不会丢下你的
Back to my place, make some calls, see what I can find out.
回我家 打几个电♥话♥ 看看能有什么发现
We'll drop you. You live on the other side of town.
我们送你去 你们不顺路
I'll be all right.
我没事的
Hang on, I'll get him a cab.
等等 我给他叫辆车
Wait, Foggy Taxi!
等等 福吉... 出租车
You heard what's going on out there.
你也听到那里正在交火
You can't go up against that in your black pajamas.
穿着你那身黑睡衣根本没法儿与他们抗衡
I won't be. Matt
我不会的 马特...
I know I haven't earned it, not yet anyway,
我知道我还没赢得你的信任
but I'm asking you to trust me, Foggy. I know what I'm doing.
但福吉 请你相信我 我心中有数
All right.
好吧
Go be a hero. Just don't get killed doing it, okay?
做你的英雄去吧 小心点别被灭了 好吗
Where you headed?
你要去哪儿
Perimeter secure. Retrieving package.
外♥围♥安全 营救目标人物
I don't know who you assholes think you are,
我不知道你以为自己是哪根葱
but if you don't back away,
可如果你不快点退开
I swear to God, I'll put a bullet in this fat son of a bitch!
我对上帝发誓 我会一枪毙了这个死肥佬
Let's get you out of here, sir.
先生 我们救你出去
Package acquired.
已救出目标人物
Move! Move!
行动 行动
Go!
走
If anyone tries to follow, on the ground or in the air,
不管天上地下 只要有人试图追踪
take them out.
一律杀无赦
Haven't had enough time to get all of it through the process.
时间不够 没来得及全部做完
Black parts will give the most protection.
黑色的部分防御性最强
Red might deflect a knife, depending on the angle...
红色部分可能可以挡住刀 得看角度...
might not.
也可能挡不了
It'll do just fine.
这样就可以了
Thank you, Melvin.
谢谢你 梅尔文
Betsy?
贝兹
She gonna be safe now from Mr. Fisk?
她不会再被菲斯克先生伤害了吧
I made you a promise.
我给过你承诺
I intend to keep it.
我说到做到
All units, be advised,
各单位请注意
do not approach subject if sighted.
一旦发现目标 保持距离
Notify ESU forthwith.
立刻通知紧急情况处理部门
Repeat, do not approach.
重复一遍 保持距离
Package is en route. I say again...
目标人物已上路 重复一遍...
...the package is en route.
目标人物已上路
ETA 18 minutes. Prepare for extraction.
预计十八分钟后抵达 准备撤离
Copy that.
收到
Sir? Thank you.
先生 谢谢
I know this has been a difficult chapter in our lives.
我知道这段时间对我们来说都非常艰难
We'll be together, that's all that matters.
我们还会在一起 这才最重要
Now, if I'm not there by your side in 20 minutes...
听着 如果我二十分钟后还没到...
I want you to leave.
我希望你离开
I'm not gonna let them take you away from me, Wilson.
我不会让他们把你从我身边带走的 威尔逊
If I'm not there by that time...
如果我没有及时赶到...
there isn't anything you can do to stop that from happening.
你做什么都无力回天了
But it won't be the end, Vanessa.
但这并不是结局 凡妮莎
It's... it's just an inconvenience.
只是...只会带来一点不便
Nothing will ever keep us apart.
没有什么能将我们分开
Fifteen minutes to the drop.
十五分钟后抵达
Repeat, 15 minutes to the drop--
重复一遍 十五分钟后...
You were right...
你说得对
what you told me over the radio that night.
那晚你通过对讲机跟我说的话是对的
Not everyone deserves a happy ending.
不是每个人 都配拥有幸福的结局
You?
你
I wanted to make this city...
我想让这座城市...
something better than it is.
比现在更好
Something beautiful.
构建得更美好
You took that away from me!
你毁了我的机会
You took everything!
你夺走了一切
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Take your shot.
来吧
Come on! Come on!
来啊 来啊
This city doesn't deserve a better tomorrow.
这座城市没权利得到更好的明天
It deserves to drown...
它活该沦陷在
in its filth!
自己的肮脏中
It deserves people like my father! People like you!
活该有我父亲那样的人 你这样的人
This is my city... my family.
这是我的城市 我的家人
You really think that this will...
你真以为这样...
change anything?
会改变什么吗
You think one man in...
你以为一个...
a silly little costume...
穿着傻♥逼♥紧身衣的人...
will...
会...
will make a difference?
会让一切有所不同吗
Police!
警♥察♥
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Do it!
快点
Show me your hands!
举起手来
I told you before, Sergeant...
我之前告诉过你 警官
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表