剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Shit! You're out of cream.
该死 你这没奶油了
Uh, yeah, I know. It's, um-- It's on my, uh...
我知道 我还没去买♥♥
How did you get in here? Front door.
你怎么进来的 正门
You jimmied it?
你撬门了
Unlocked.
根本就没锁
I keep telling you, you got to be more careful.
我一直告诉你要多加小心
I am.
我很小心
No, I... I am.
我真的很小心
I was going to call you.
我本来要打电♥话♥给你的
I was out getting lunch and I thought,
我出去吃午饭时突然想到
"What the hell,
"搞什么
I'll swing by the county clerk's office
我不如顺道去趟书♥记♥官办公室
and see what I can find."
看能找到点什么"
You gonna ask about the box?
想问问盒子是怎么回事吗
Is that yours?
是你的吗
No, yours.
不 是你的
Go ahead. You've earned it.
打开吧 你应得的
What the hell is this?
这是搞什么
Everything I have on the story.
我收集的资料
And why are you giving it to me?
为什么要给我
I used to be like you back in the day.
我以前跟你一样
Good at turning heads,
到处引人注目
getting people's attention.
吸引人们的注意力
Pissing them off.
惹恼他们
And that's half of it.
但这只是一半
But the other half...
还有一半是
is knowing when not to.
知道什么时候收手
I thought that we were past this.
我以为我们不会再谈这个了
Do-- do I have to convince you again
我需要再次向你说明
just how important this is?
这个有多重要吗
I know how important it is, Karen.
我知道很重要 凯伦
It's just not the most important.
但不是最重要的
Not to me... not right now.
至少现在...对我来说不是
Well, then where is this coming from?
那到底是怎么回事
Did something happen?
发生什么事了
The extension didn't come through. Oh, Ben, I
没法让她转院 天哪 本 我真是
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I made a few calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
This place, I can't put her in here.
我不会把她留在这种地方的
No.
不会
Gonna take some time off and bring her home.
我要休息一段时间 带她回家照顾
Come take a ride with me.
跟我一起出去一下
Where?
去哪
There's, um...
有一家
There's a nursing home that I just heard about upstate.
我最近听说北边有家疗养院
Uh... I think it might change your mind.
也许可以让你改变想法
Karen. No, just take a ride.
凯伦 就跟我去看看
Come on. What could it hurt?
求你了 能有什么损失呢
Okay.
好吧
You burned him alive?
你把他活活烧死了
Christ.
老天爷
I never laid a hand on Nobu.
我从未对信出过手
So, you maneuvered that masked idiot
你利用了那个戴面具的人
to take him out.
铲除了信
Same result.
结果都一样
I need you to speak with Gao. Me?
我需要你跟高夫人谈谈 我
The hell am I gonna say to her?
我要跟她说什么
Reassure her... everything is fine.
消除她的疑虑 告诉她一切都好
So, you want me to lie.
你这是让我撒谎了
Mmm, you weren't particularly fond of Nobu.
你特别不喜欢信吧
You thought he was unsettling, if I recall.
我记得你说过他很令人不安
I think you're unsettling half the time.
我认为你有时候也让人不安
See me lighting a match?
我也没点火把你烧了吧
Wesley...
韦斯利
have the car brought around.
把车开过来
Let Vanessa know we're on our way.
告诉凡妮莎我们在路上了
Sir.
是 先生
This is getting out of hand.
事情正在失控
Ever since you started seeing that woman...
自从你开始跟那个女人约会
Leland.
利兰
You have a son, yes? You know I do.
你有个儿子吧 是
Which means at some point in the past,
这意味着在过去的某个时间
I assume you met a woman...
你遇见了某个女人
fell in love.
坠入了爱河
What does that have to do with this? Everything.
那跟现在有什么关系 有很大的关系
Gao is right. You've changed.
高夫人是对的 你变了
Change is inevitable...
改变是不可避免的
for me... this city...
对我来说如此 对这个城市
and certain relationships.
和某些关系来说亦如此
All right.
好吧
All right, I'll go speak with her.
好吧 我会和她商量的
I appreciate your support in the matter.
感谢你的支持
Sure, why not?
当然 有何不可
We're all in this together, right?
我们是同一战线的 对吗
What's left of us.
留给我们的只有这些
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, okay. Thanks for reaching out.
好吧 谢谢你伸出援手
That was Brett. What'd he say?
是布雷特 他说什么了
You couldn't hear, with your...
你就不能用你那什么...
super whatever?
超能力偷听到吗
It doesn't work like that. I--
不是这样的
I have to concentrate.
我必须集中
Focus on letting it in.
专注于感受信息
That junkie that killed Elena...
那个杀了埃琳娜的瘾君子
they found him. Good.
他们找到他了 太好了
Brett says he took a dive off the roof,
布雷特说他从屋顶跳了下来
building he was shooting up in.
就是那幢监控的楼
They had to sponge him off the sidewalk.
他们不得不把他的血迹从人行道上擦掉
No. Did you do that?
不 是你做的吗
I told him to turn himself in.
我让他去自首的
I can't hear your heartbeat.
我听不到你的心跳声
Are you telling me the truth?
你说的是实话吗
I didn't kill him, Foggy.
我没杀他 福吉
It's Fisk, covering his ass.
是菲斯克在善后
So, you've never-- You've never gone that far?
所以你从来...从来没做到过这么绝吗
No.
是的
But I... I wanted to...
但我 我想过
after Elena...
在埃琳娜出事以后
after everything Fisk had done, I...
在菲斯克做了那些事以后 我
I went to a warehouse I thought he'd be at.
我去了一个仓库 我以为他会在那
I went to kill him.
我去杀他
It's not enough playing judge and jury?
你扮演法官和陪审团还不够吗
You gotta add executioner to the list?
你还要给自己加个刽子手的身份吗
I didn't think I had a choice.
我觉得我别无选择
What happened to all that talk about going
那之前说通过合法途径
after him through the system?
抓这个家伙呢
Making the law work for us?
让法律为我们所用
Sometimes the law isn't enough.
有时候单靠法律是不够的
As you can see in the countersuit,
正如反诉中所述
not only does my client Roxxon Energy Corporation
不仅我的委托人罗克森能源公♥司♥
categorically deny any culpability in your diagnosis,
绝对不承认在你的诊断中有任何过失
but also cites clear and actionable breach of contract
并且明确指出你泄漏
regarding your decision to share details
伦敦德里郡工厂高度机密工作
of your highly sensitive work in the Londonderry plant.
明确违约 我们有权提出控告
And while my client is, uh...
而且虽然我的委托人
sympathetic towards your condition,
对你的情况深表同情
Roxxon must vigorously defend its patents in relation
但是罗克森坚决捍卫
to the extraction and refinement process that you,
提取和细化过程的专利
by admission, had intimate knowledge of.
而你对此非常熟练
In light of this, we will be pursuing damages.
鉴于此 我们将会索要赔偿
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表