剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Huh, Detective? You gonna start being straight with me?
警探 你打算跟我说点实话吗
Blake!
布雷克
Shit!
该死
Shit!
该死
Get an EMT! Go! Go!
快去叫救护车 快 快
Go!
快去
What did you do? What you forced me to do.
你干了什么 这都是你逼我的
Goodbye.
再见
I'm afraid we won't speak again.
我们不会再谈话了
Fisk...
菲斯克
Fisk!
菲斯克
Fisk, answer me!
菲斯克 回答我
Tell our friends to roll the tape.
让我们的朋友放带子吧
A deadly shooting just moments ago
地狱厨房♥地区发生一起致命枪击事件
as three of New York's
三位纽约警♥察♥
finest have been gunned down in Hell's Kitchen.
在事件中被射杀
We still have little information as to who.
事件主使者依然无从得知
We are just getting word of a fast development
我们刚刚得知在地狱厨房♥地区爆♥炸♥事件中
in the investigation into the Hell's Kitchen explosions.
调查工作取得了重大进展
Turn it up.
大点声
Turn it up. I want to hear this.
大点声 我要听
The authorities have just released some video.
当局公布了一段录像
This is taken just moments after the explosions
这是今晚早些时候
that stunned Hell's Kitchen earlier tonight,
在令人震惊的地狱厨房♥爆♥炸♥事件发生之后
pulled from a security camera.
从监控录像中调取的
And authorities believe this man is responsible for the bombings,
当局相信此人与本次爆♥炸♥事件有关
possibly as part of an ongoing feud with the Russian mob.
可能与俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮械斗有关
Oh, my God.
我的天
That's him.
是他
The same man suspected of
此人同时涉嫌
having just shot and killed the three police officers
在对峙现场射杀
at the scene of a standoff... That's the guy who saved my life.
三名警♥察♥... 救了我命的那个人
This guy?
这个人么
Jesus...
天哪
You're lucky he didn't kill you.
你该庆幸他没杀了你
I don't understand why he would do something like this.
我不明白他为什么要做这些事
He just didn't seem like... ...some sort of mask...
他不像是会 某种面具...
I don't know, he just didn't...
我不知道 他就是不像
General rule...
通常来说
guys who wear masks have something to hide,
戴面具的人总是有所隐藏
and it usually ain't good.
而隐藏的都不是什么好事
...battleground of Hell's Kitchen, one has to wonder
地狱厨房♥的战场 人们不禁要问
whose side is this man on?
这个男人究竟是哪一方的呢
It's really not a good time.
现在真不是时候
On the news... they're saying that you shot those cops.
新闻上说 你射杀了那些警♥察♥
No.
我没有
It was Fisk.
是菲斯克
It's all Fisk.
都是菲斯克干的
What's going on out there?
你那怎么样了
Hang on.
等等
Claire.
克莱尔
What you said, before I left... I was...
我走之前你所说的话 我是
I'm sorry, I just--
对不起 我只是
No, don't be. It turns out you were...
别说对不起 事实证明你说的
you were right...
关于我的事情
about me.
是对的
I just don't want you getting caught up if it goes that way.
我只是不想到那种地步时牵连到你
If we don't get a chance to talk again...
如果我们没有机会再说话
you take care of yourself.
你要照顾好你自己
Matt?
马特
Matt, wait!
马特 等一下
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Told you.
跟你说过吧
This is not how I die.
我不会这么就死了的
Second floor clear.
二楼安全
Officer Sullivan is dead.
沙利文警官已死
I say again, Officer Sullivan is dead. What the fuck? No!
重复 沙利文警官已死 什么 不要
This way.
这边
Where are we?
我们在哪
Access tunnels.
地下通道
The city was built on a network of these,
这个城市建立了地下通道网
most of them sealed up years ago.
大部分都被封起来了
All right, we have to keep moving, find a way to the street.
好了 我们得走了 去找通往大街的路
Freeze!
不许动
Let's go.
我们走
There are five more coming.
还有五个要过来
All working for Fisk, probably not even real cops.
他们都是菲斯克的人 可能都不是真警♥察♥
We don't have time for this.
我们没有时间了
I think...
我想
maybe I stay.
也许我应该待在这
We can still make it out of here.
我们一定能出去的
You turn evidence on Fisk, we can He controls...
你提供菲斯克的证据就能... 他控制着
all police...
所有的警♥察♥
judges.
和法官
There's only one way to stop him, you know this.
只有一个方法可以阻止他 你懂的
No.
不
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀人犯
The moment you put on the mask...
当你戴上面具的那一刻
you got into cage with animals.
你就如同被关入了兽笼之中
Animals don't stop fighting.
野兽是不会停止争斗的
Not until one of them is dead.
除非一方死去
What Fisk did to me...
菲斯克对我所做的一切
he'll do to you.
他也会对你这么做
And he will do it...
他也会对所有你在乎之人
to everyone you care about.
做同样的事
Will you feel the same way then?
到那时你还会像现在这么想吗
Or will you be man...
你会做
and do what you know you must do?
你必须所做之事吗
The dermo who controls money, his name is...
管钱的人 他的名字是
Leland Owlsley.
利兰·奥斯利
He will give you what you think you want.
他会给你你认为你所需要的东西
But it won't be enough.
但这远远不够
You know that now, don't you?
你现在懂了吧
Go.
走吧
Got something!
有发现
Move! Move! Move!
行动 行动 行动
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表