剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
and I will know.
我会知道的
He spent the next month in a hospital,
他在医院里躺了一个月
eating through a straw.
通过胃管进食
And I never slept better.
我从没有睡得那么安稳过
You say all this, like...
你说的这些 就像是...
one day you'd just had it with how things are.
就像是某天你突然理解了世界万物的本质
But to do what you do,
但是如果你要继续行侠仗义
you had to keep training.
你就要继续训练
All those years since that Stick guy
自从棍叟那家伙
knowing you would do something like this.
知道你会这样做之后
Maybe it isn't only about justice, Matt.
马特 或许这不只是正义
Maybe it's about you having an excuse to hit someone.
这或许是你打人的借口
Maybe you just can't stop yourself.
或许你就是无法停下来
I don't want to stop.
我不想停下来
You're very pretty.
你很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like you've got yourself an admirer.
看起来你多了个追求者
All the people here,
这么多人
all the years that they've lived,
住了这么多年
there must be so many stories.
一定有好多故事
Only thing we have, everything said and done.
我们只有说过的话和做过的事
No buildings named after us,
咱们的名字不会挂在建筑上
fancy inheritances to leave behind,
也不会留下奢华财产
just... the stories those
只剩下那些
who were close to us tell to keep us alive.
亲近的人讲述着使我们流传下去的故事
Even if it's just in memory.
即使只是活在回忆里
Well, maybe that's enough.
或许那就足够了
Hey, um, why don't we talk to somebody
话说 我们不如找些
that actually lives here?
住在这里的人谈谈
See what it's really like.
看看他们对这里评价如何
All right, let's get a...
好吧 那我们...
Let's get an attendant or somebody.
随便找个员工什么的吧
Or we could just knock.
我们也可以直接敲门啊
See?
你瞧
Karen. Come in.
凯伦 请进
She said, "Come in."
她说了"请进"
Is it time?
时间到了吗
Time for what? You know what.
做什么的时间 你知道的呀
You bring it before I go to bed every night.
每晚我睡觉前你都会帮我做的
I don't know you, do I?
我不认识你 对吧
Uh, no. We... uh, we just...
不 我们...我们只是....
We wanted to ask you some questions.
我们想问你几个问题
About how you like it at Saint Bénezet.
你觉得在圣贝内塞特的生活怎么样
It's very nice, isn't it? It is.
这里很不错 对吧 没错
How long have you been here? A while now.
你在这里住了多久了 有一阵了
Ever since my husband passed.
自我丈夫死后就在了
Are you two married?
你们俩是小两口吗
No.
不是
Well, I am, but not to her. No, I'm single.
我结婚了 但她不是我妻子 我单身
Uh, Mrs. Vistain...
维斯汀女士
Is it time?
时间到了吗
We're sorry to bother you, ma'am.
很抱歉打扰您了 女士
We should go.
我们走吧
Mrs. Vistain, um, your husband...
维斯汀女士 您的丈夫...
Was that your first marriage? Arthur?
他是您第一任丈夫吗 阿瑟吗
Lord, no, he was my third.
当然不是 他是第三任了
Kept his name, thought it sounded like royalty.
我留着他的姓 只是觉得这样比较忠诚
I always loved that.
我就喜欢这样
Martin was my second.
马丁是我第二任
Such a beautiful man.
他可帅了
But confused...
但他被迷惑了...
by other men.
还是被一个男人
Your first marriage... who was that to?
您的第一次婚姻呢...是和谁
He tried so hard, but...
他很努力了 但是...
he drank, you know.
他酗酒
I didn't.
我不喝的
Never touched a drop. Not once, no.
滴酒不沾 一次都没有过
And, uh... did you have any children with your first husband?
您和您的第一任丈夫有孩子吗
Karen Just... let her answer.
凯伦... 让她回答吧
Mrs. Vistain?
维斯汀女士
He's such a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Comes to see me every weekend.
每周都会来看我
He's gentle, sweet.
他温柔 贴心
Not like his father.
和他父亲截然不同
And what's his name? Your son?
你的儿子 他叫什么
Wilson.
威尔逊
Fisk?
菲斯克
Wilson Fisk?
威尔逊·菲斯克
I haven't used that name since...
我已经不用那个姓了 自从...
It wasn't his fault.
这不是他的错
His father, he was--
他的父亲 他...
Wilson... just wanted him to stop.
威尔逊...只是想让他住手
It wasn't his fault, what he did.
他的所作所为 不是他的错
Mrs. Vistain, what did your son do?
维斯汀女士 你儿子做了什么
There are those that question
我知道有很多人疑惑
why a man such as myself,
为什么一个像我这样的
a man who treasures his privacy,
注重保护自己隐私的人
would willingly subject himself
会愿意将自己
to the public eye.
置于聚光灯下
I question the man who wouldn't step forward
有谁会在他的城市 他心之所系
when his city, his heart,
正迫切需要他的时候
is in such a time of need.
不愿意挺身而出
With your help...
在你们的帮助下...
we can ensure that everyone...
我们定会竭力使每一个人...
that was affected by the recent attacks,
每一个受近期多起袭击事件影响的人
and all who call Hell's Kitchen their home,
以及所有将地狱厨房♥视为自己家园的人
will see a brighter day.
都能见证一个更美好的未来
I thank you, and please enjoy your evening.
感谢你们 愿你们享受今夜
That was beautiful.
你说得真好
That word is meant for only you tonight.
今晚的这些话句句都是为你而说
Thank you for coming. Of course.
谢谢你能来 这是应该的
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
It's a pleasure to see you again. Nice to see you.
很高兴能再次见到你 彼此彼此
Thank you so much for the donation.
谢谢你的慷慨解囊
It means the world to me, and to my organization.
这对我以及我的组织都意义重大
I haven't been in a room
垃圾债券时代结束之后
with so many deep pockets
我已经很久没有和这么多
since the junk bond days.
财大气粗的人共处一室了
Leland, I was starting to worry.
利兰 我之前还有点担心呢
It's taken care of.
已经处理好了
Appreciate it.
十分感谢
Yeah, great.
没事
So, does anybody need a drink as bad as I do?
有人像我一样迫切地需要来一杯吗
Yes, please.
请给我一杯
It was a hell of a speech, Fisk.
菲斯克 你刚才讲得太好了
You ever think about running for office?
你有想过参与竞选吗
I'll leave that to people like you, Senator.
参议员 舞台还是留给您去尽情发挥吧
That's a good answer.
回答得不错
You, um... got a minute to talk about that zoning issue?
有时间讨论下城市规划分区相关事宜吗
Yes, of course.
当然
I'll be back in a minute.
我马上回来
I didn't vote for Senator Cherryh last election.
我上届大选没把票投给切瑞参议员
Few people did.
投给他的只是少数
But he still won.
但他仍当选了
He said it was because of
他说这归功于
the advice he got from Van Lunt
范·朗特给他的建议
and his crackpot astrologer,
还有他那的疯狂的占星家
if you can believe that.
你要是敢相信的话
Van Lunt?
范·朗特
Yeah, he's the guy who... owns this mausoleum.
是 他就是...这个陵墓的主人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表