剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
that doesn't directly affect us, we, in the here and now.
都一副漠不关心的态度铸造了这样的氛围
Or maybe it's just the shadow of weariness.
也许只是我们太累了
Of how tired we are,
太过疲惫不堪
struggling to claw our way
为了努力爬上
back to a middle class that no longer exist,
已不复存在的中产阶层而苦苦挣扎
because of those who take more than they deserve.
因为那些富人拿走了更多
And they keep taking,
而且还在不断搜刮
until all that's left for the rest of us
直到我们只剩下
is a memory of how it used to be
在由企业和底线
before the corporations and the bottom line decided
来决定我们根本不重要
we didn't matter anymore.
之前的记忆
But we do.
但我们很重要
You and I, the people of this city...
你 我 这座城市的人...
we still matter.
我们还是很重要
There's someone in Hell's Kitchen that doesn't share this belief.
地狱厨房♥中 有一个人不认同这个信仰
He's been among us for quite some time.
他一直存在于我们之间
You've never heard his name. You've never seen his face.
你没听过他的名字 没见过他的面容
He's stayed in the shadows.
他躲在暗处
Because men like him,
因为这样的人
men that want to control our city, our lives,
他想控制我们的城市 我们的生活
fear the light and what it reveals.
他畏惧光明以及光明所揭露的一切
This man must no longer be allowed to operate in the darkness.
不能再让这个人在暗处为所欲为了
If he has nothing to hide, let him step forward.
如果他没什么好隐藏的 何不站出来
I'm not very good at this, out, being in public.
我不擅长公开场合做这样的演讲
But I felt the need to speak up for this city
但我觉得我有必要站出来
that I love with all my heart.
为这座我深爱的城市发声
No one should have to live in fear.
我们不应该活在恐惧中
In fear of madmen...
害怕这个...
who have no regard for who they injure.
不在乎伤害任何人的疯子
In fear of the Devil of Hell's Kitchen,
不该活在地狱厨房♥恶魔的梦魇之下
who has inflicted untold pain and suffering.
他造成了无数的痛苦与苦难
This masked terrorist and psychopaths of his kind,
这个戴着面具的变♥态♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we must show them we will not bow down
我们必须让他们知道
to their campaign of coercion and intimidation.
我们不会在威逼胁迫下屈服
We must stand up to them.
我们必须站出来对抗他们
As this man, my dearest friend, Leland Owlsley,
如这位 我亲爱的朋友 利兰·奥斯利
a pillar in the financial community,
金融界的中流砥柱
stood up when he was recently assaulted.
最近遭袭后奋起反抗
But this assault was for
但这次袭击
no other reason than to send me a message.
只是为了向我传递一个信息
A message warning me to stop.
警告我 让我放弃
To give up my dream that I have for this city.
放弃构建这座城市的梦想
A dream of a better place.
放弃将这座城市建得更美好
A place for its citizens to feel safe.
让市民感觉更安全
To feel pride.
感觉更有尊严
I tried to do this quietly,
我试图低调处理此事
not wanting to draw attention.
不想引起公众注意
The last thing I wanted
我最不想看到的就是
was for anyone close to me
有人因为与我信念不同
to become a target from those who do not share my dream.
而伤害我身边的亲近之人
For those who will have this city stay exactly as it is,
那些人想让城市保持原貌
mired in poverty and crime.
继续深陷于贫穷与罪恶的泥潭中
But I know now it was foolish to make that decision.
但我现在知道 那样做很愚蠢
That I can no longer do it alone.
凭我一人之力对抗不了
That I cannot keep living in the shadows...
我不能继续活在暗处...
afraid of the light.
畏惧光明
None of us can. None of us should be forced to.
谁都不能这样活着 不应该被胁迫
We must do this together.
我们必须一起奋战
We must resist those who would have us live in fear.
我们必须反抗置我们与恐惧之中的人
My name...
我的名字是...
is Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
And together, we can make this city a better place.
齐心协力 我们能将这座城市构建得更美好
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表