剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
out of that same river a month later.
他的尸体被人从那条河里捞了起来
And that fella trying to clean up the Teachers Union?
还有那个想要清理教师工会的家伙
Moved out of state...
他搬走了
after flyers went up saying he was a pedophile.
漫天的传♥单♥宣传他是个恋童癖
They underestimated what people in power will do to stay there.
他们低估了权贵们为了掌权 什么都干得出来
Didn't think you'd make the same mistake
在你经历了袭击一事后
after what happened to you.
我以为你不许会犯同样的错误
What about the woman?
那个女人呢
From your first series of articles about the VA?
你关于弗吉尼亚州的一系列报道里的那个
What happened to her?
她怎么了
She met the worst fate.
她的遭遇最惨
Married beneath her...
她和人结婚了
to a workaholic who never appreciated her.
跟一个不懂珍惜她的工作狂结婚了
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--
我很抱歉 我不是故意...
We need to be smart.
我们得放聪明些
Smarter than they are.
比那些人更聪明
Don't visit me at the office anymore,
别再来办公室找我了
and don't tell anyone else about this.
也别告诉任何人这件事
If that doesn't work for you,
如果你觉得不能接受的话
get up and get the hell out of my life.
那就起身 不要再在我面前出现了
That works for me. Good.
我能接受 好
First thing, sign the agreement from the Union Allied lawyer.
第一件事 签了这份联合建筑公♥司♥的协议
What? No!
什么 不
No, I sign that,
不行 如果我签了那个
I can't ever talk publicly about this.
我永远都不能将此事公之于众了
but I'm not signing it.
但是我不会签的
Sergel.
谢尔盖
Are you sure about dessert?
你确定要那个甜点吗
They have an incredible Zuppa Inglese.
他们这儿有超级棒的英国甜汤
Don't children have that at birthday parties?
那不是孩子们在生日派对上吃的吗
Yes.
是的
When I was a kid, I loved it.
我小时候很喜欢吃那个
Probably loved it a bit too much.
也许有点太喜欢了
Well, now I have to know what it tastes like.
现在我必须得尝尝那是什么味道了
You wanna split one?
你要和我分吃一碗吗
Yes.
好啊
We'll have a Zuppa. Yes, sir.
一份英国甜汤 好的 先生
Chocolate was always my downfall.
我永远抗拒不了巧克力
Milk chocolate,
牛奶巧克力
not the dark stuff they say is better for you.
不是那些据说更健康的黑巧克力
I can order something else.
我可以点其他东西的
No, no, it's good to try new things.
不用 尝尝鲜总是好的
Get out of the comfort zone.
尝试些自己不熟悉的东西
Yes, we get caught up in what we're doing...
是的 我们都太沉迷于手头上的事情
who we think we are.
太把自己当回事
So...
所以
who are you, Wilson?
你到底是谁 威尔逊
Tonight, I'm just a man...
今夜 我只是一个普通男人
enjoying the company of a captivating woman.
享受佳人相伴的约会
I told you he's indisposed.
我告诉过你他不愿见你
Sir, I need to speak with you.
先生 我需要和你聊聊
What is this?
这是怎么回事
We need to go... now. I'm sorry.
我们得走了 马上 我很抱歉
I want to tell you, my brother and I, we gratefully accept--
我想告诉你 我弟弟和我 很愿意
Wesley will take care of you.
韦斯利会跟你接洽的
Put him in a car.
带他上车
Understood.
明白
Promise you won't get mad.
先答应我 你不会生气
You bought a fax machine? From the early '90s.
你买♥♥了一台 九十年代早期的传真机吗
Oh, it's not that old... I think.
我想没那么旧吧
Um, but the rest of the stuff's coming tomorrow.
其余的东西明天到
The rest?
其余的
Yeah, like, a printer and conference phones and a copier and...
有打印机 会议电♥话♥ 复印机等
yeah, there was an auction and,
有个拍卖♥♥会
you know, we needed stuff, so I, um...
我们需要这些 所有我就
charged it to the office.
把这些买♥♥下来了
But don't freak out, okay?
别生气好吗
I got a thing, some money coming in from...
钱的方面我有办法 是从...
You know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 这不重要
You mad?
你生气了吗
I ever tell you my mom wanted me to be a butcher?
我有没有跟你说过我妈曾想让我当个屠夫
A butcher?
屠夫
Yeah. You know what I told her?
对 你知道我是怎么回答她的
This isn't gonna feel great.
可能会有点疼
You got pretty good hands for a blind guy.
作为一个盲人 你的手还真灵巧
Used to patch up my dad.
以前总帮我爸包扎
He ran around in a mask, too?
他也戴着面具四处活动吗
He was a boxer.
他是个拳击手
Took a lot of beatings.
经常被打
So you take after him then.
所以你一直照顾他
Shit.
该死
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay. You've had a lot worse.
这没什么 你受过更严重的伤
I mean, I'm sorry for getting you into this. I...
我是说 很抱歉把你卷进来 我
I never thought that I'd be putting anyone else at risk.
我从未想过要把其他人置于险境
It was my choice.
这是我自己的选择
You didn't ask me to pull you from that dumpster.
你又没有让我把你从垃圾箱里救出来
No, you did it because you're a good person.
是没有 你这么做是因为你是个好人
And you almost got killed...
因为我...
because of me.
你差点被杀掉
Tell me it was worth it.
告诉我这是值得的
Tell me that you've got a plan... an end game.
告诉我你有对策 可以终结这一切
Claire... Anything?
克莱尔 有对策吗
I'm just trying to make my city a better place, that's all.
我只是想让我的城市变得更好 仅此而已
I think maybe it's a little more complicated than that now.
我想现在情况可能比那复杂多了
Nothing's changing out there.
这个城市没有任何改变
No matter what I do, I'm just-- I'm making things worse.
无论我怎么做 都只会让事情更糟
Tell that to the boy you saved from the Russians.
把这话跟你从俄♥国♥人手里救的那个男孩说去
Or all the other people you've helped.
还有其他你曾帮助过的人
And what about the people I've gotten hurt? What do I...
我伤害过的人呢 我怎么...
what do I tell them?
我要怎么跟他们交待
Feel my heart.
来感受下我的心跳
Come on, feel it.
来 感受一下
What is it telling you?
感觉到什么了吗
That you're scared.
你很害怕
Because I am.
我确实是
More than I've ever been in my life.
比我这辈子任何时候都害怕
And I am not alone.
不止我一个人这样害怕
But you can do something about it...
你一定能为我们...
for all of us, Mike.
做些什么 迈克
Matthew.
马修
My name is Matthew.
我叫马修
Will I see you again?
我可以再约你吗
I don't usually date customers.
我通常不跟客人约会的
You came out with me tonight.
但你今晚跟我约会了
And here we are, so...
结果却是这般 所以
I can...
我可以...
return the painting, and then I'd no longer be a--
把画还回来 然后不再
I'm not interested in gestures, Wilson,
我对你的示好没兴趣 威尔逊
or your money, or...
你的钱也是
whatever that was all about at the restaurant.
还有今晚在饭店发生的一切
I went out with you because...
我跟你约会是因为
there's something different about you.
你身上有种与众不同的东西
Not so sure it's a good thing now.
但我现在不确定这算不算好事了
Like you said...
如你所说...
I don't do this much.
我不经常约会
And I'm sorry that our night, it went sideways.
我很抱歉我们的约会变成这样
But...
但是...
I enjoyed our time together very much, Vanessa.
我很享受我们在一起的时光 凡妮莎
If you don't feel the same...
如果你不喜欢...
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表