剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
It's all right, I've got this.
没事 我处理好了
You feed him too much of that shit.
你给他吃太多这种垃圾甜食了
You want him to get fatter than he already is?
他已经够胖了 你还想他更胖吗
Bill! Come on, what happened?
比尔 说吧 怎么了
It was that Bernie Walker kid... Am I asking you?
那个叫伯尼·沃克的孩子... 问你了吗
What did he do?
他做什么了
He was knocking your signs down.
他在拆你的标语牌
I told him to stop, but he wouldn't.
我让他停手 他不肯
He said I was a loser... just like my dad.
他说我就是个废物 跟我爸一样
Get your coat.
穿上外套
Get your coat!
穿上外套
That him?
就是他吗
You been knocking down my signs?
你在拆我的标语牌吗
Yeah, so? Election's over.
对 怎么了 竞选结束了
Doesn't give you the right
那你也没权利
to destroy other people's property, does it?
去毁坏别人的私人财物吧
Oh, you're not running your mouth now, huh?
现在不敢开口了吗
My boy said you had plenty to say to him.
我儿子说你倒是跟他说了好多话
I put myself out there.
我向大众展现我自己
You think it's my fault they don't see it, what I could bring?
你认为他们看不到我会有所作为 是我的错吗
You wanna call me a loser to my face, you little shit?
你想当面叫我窝囊废吗 小废物
I didn't call you a loser, man.
我没说你是废物
Oh, my boy's a liar now, huh?
我儿子说谎了吗
He say it, or not?
他说没说
Speak up when I'm talking to you. He said it.
我问你话呢 他说了
No, I didn't. My dad did.
不是我说的 我爸说的
I was just repeating it.
我只是重复他的话而已
You think that's funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
What a man tries to do?
努力想出人头地 很好笑吗
How he puts himself out there? Whatever, man, Jesus.
勇敢地放手一搏很好笑吗 谁管你 天
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Dad!
爸爸
Say something funny!
让你再笑话我
Say something funny! Go ahead!
让你再说 你说啊
Dad, stop!
爸 住手
Come here. Dad...
过来 爸爸
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here.
过来
It's people like this that wanna keep you down.
就是这种人总想击垮你
Keep you afraid.
让你惧怕
You have to show 'em that that can never happen.
你要向他们展示 你不会让他们得逞
You gotta show 'em that you're a man.
向他们展示你是个男子汉
Kick him.
踢他
Don't give me that look like your mother.
别用你妈那种眼神看我
You do what I tell you. Kick him.
我说什么 你做什么 踢他
Kick him!
踢他
Kick him again.
再踢
Kick him!
踢他
Keep kicking him! Kick him!
继续踢 踢死他
Harder!
使劲踢
Kick him! Kick him!
踢 踢
Harder!
使劲踢
Yes?
什么事
Gao reached out. She'd like a word.
高女士联♥系♥我了 她想谈谈
Send the car around. She's coming to you.
派辆车过来 她来找你
Now.
就现在
Can you be here before she arrives?
你能比她先到吗
I'm already on my way.
我已经在路上了
Thank you, Wesley.
谢谢你 韦斯利
She approves of your choice of tea.
她喜欢你选的茶
I picked it up on my last visit to your country.
上次去中国时弄到的
I thought you might enjoy it.
我感觉你会喜欢
She says she didn't come for tea.
她说她不是为茶来的
He does not need you to form my words.
他不需要你翻译我的话
Do you, Wilson?
是吧 威尔逊
You speak English.
你会说英语
I speak many languages.
我会很多种语言
How many?
多少种
All of them.
全部
You may leave us.
你可以退下了
Wait outside.
到外面等着
Get out.
出去
Sir, if there's anything I can bring- -
先生 有什么我能...
Get out!
给我出去
Think of the man you wanna be.
想一下你希望成为什么样的男人
You sit here and you stare at that wall
坐在这里 面对墙壁
and you think about that.
思考一下
You're my son.
你是我儿子
You should be a king, not some fat little pussy.
你应该称王 而不是肥猪孬种
Sit.
坐下
What'd I say? Don't look at me, look at the wall.
我说什么了 别看我 看墙
Don't take your eyes off till I get back.
我回来之前 你给我一直看墙
It's late, where are you going?
这么晚了 你去哪里
I gotta take care of something, what's it matter?
我去处理点事 怎么了
Can't it wait till tomorrow?
不能等到明天吗
No, Marlene, it can't, all right?
不 玛琳 这事不能等 知道吗
I gotta talk to Rigoletto... tonight.
我今晚要跟里格莱托谈谈
Oh, Jesus. Don't worry.
天呐 别担心
How much you owe him? Don't worry about it.
你欠他多少钱 别担心
How much? I got it covered.
多少钱 我能搞定
That's all you need to know.
你知道这么多就行了
You know, I told you, you shouldn't have borrowed money from him.
我就跟你说 别跟他借钱
But no, you had to be the big shot, huh?
但你不听 一心想做大人物 是吧
You had to have your face plastered all- - -
非得把墙上挂满你自己的海报...
It's not enough I get that shit out there?
我在外面已经够闹心了
I gotta get it in my own house? In my own house?
我在自己家也不得安宁吗 在我自己家吗
Bill! No, no, no, no, no! Shut up! Shut up!
比尔 不要 不要 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! No, please!
闭嘴 求你了
Shut up! Shut up! No, please! No!
闭嘴 闭嘴 不要 求你了 别这样
Shut up!
闭嘴
I didn't call for you.
我没让你来
No, I just thought you might need something.
是 但我感觉你或许需要什么
If I needed you, I would've asked.
有需要 我会找你的
I don't think that's always true, sir.
但我觉得这不一定 先生
We'll be all right. Thank you.
交给我吧 谢谢
I like your place.
我喜欢你家
Not sure about the table.
这桌子不太好说
Looks like you aren't, either. Please go.
看来你也不喜欢 请你离开
If that's what you really want.
若你真心想我走 我会走
He's worried about you... your friend.
他很担心... 你朋友担心你
Ah, he shouldn't be.
不用他担心
You made a promise...
你答应过我...
to always be honest with me.
会一直跟我说实话
What is it?
怎么了
I'm afraid.
我害怕
Of what?
怕什么
The way you'd look at me if you knew.
你知道真♥相♥后看我的眼神
Tell me.
告诉我
Shut up! No, please!
闭嘴 不要 求你了
Shut up! I don't wanna hear it!
闭嘴 我不想听
I lost because of you! No!
我输了都是因为你 不
Because of this family. No!
因为这个家 不
They see it!
他们看透了
They see you and that little bastard and they laugh!
看见你和那个小杂种 他们嘲笑我
And you don't believe in me! I do.
你不相信我 我信
And you see what happens? No!
看现在发展成什么样了 不要
You see what happens? No!
看结果成什么样了 不要
Oh, God, no!
天呐 不要
You don't believe in me! Shut up!
你不相信我的能力 闭嘴
Stop it!
住手
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表