剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You were at the docks with the boy.
之前在码头 你跟那男孩在一起
As were you...
你也在
with the old fool.
跟那老蠢货在一起
That was unexpected.
我们倒是没预料到
I'm not part of his war.
我跟他的战争无关
Yet you aided him.
但你却帮了他
And in the act, caused me displeasure.
并因此给我招致麻烦
Did Fisk send you?
是菲斯克派你来的吗
Is that why he paid that junkie to...
他是为这个付钱让那个瘾君子
A woman is dead, and for what?
一个女人死了 为了什么呢
Just to lure me into some kind of a trap?
就为把我引入陷阱吗
You are here, are you not?
你不是来了吗
I knew no one was in the building.
我知道楼里没人
Made that mistake with the Russians once.
之前在俄♥国♥人那里犯过这个错误
Learned from it.
吸取了教训
But you did not know I was here.
但你却不知道我在
No...
是啊
you slowed your heart...
你放慢了心跳
lowered your body temperature.
降低了体温
The old fool has taught you in our ways.
那老蠢货教了你一些我们的本事
I told you I'm not with him.
我说了我跟他不是一伙儿的
Yet you're still a warrior...
但你仍是名勇士
deserving of a warrior's death.
应该像勇士一样死去
I came here for Fisk.
我是为菲斯克而来
Guess I'll have to settle for you.
看来只能拿你将就了
I show you respect.
我给了你尊重
You would be wise to return the courtesy.
你要是聪明 就该以礼相还
You'll have to earn it.
尊重是要自己赢得的
Shit, sorry.
该死 抱歉
Hey, can I get another bottle over here?
再来一瓶好吗
No, no, never mind, Josie. Hey, hey, Foggy.
不用 乔茜 福吉
Foggy, I've had enough, and you have had...
福吉 我喝够了 你已经
way, way past that.
喝多了
It's a wake, Karen.
这是守灵 凯伦
People drink at wakes.
守灵就该喝酒的
You don't need it.
你不用喝了
You know why?
知道为什么
'Cause it sucks.
因为感觉很糟
I know.
我知道
You speak Spanish.
你会说西班牙语
What's a good toast for the people that should...
该怎么为不该死的人
That should still...
祝酒
I should have told her to take the money like Matt said.
我就该像马特说的那样 叫她拿钱
No, no, no, no, Foggy...
不不不 福吉
it's not your fault, okay?
那不怪你 好吗
The Hell's Kitchen I grew up in was a real shithole.
我小时候的地狱厨房♥ 是个烂地方
But it had a heart, you know?
但那时它还有灵魂
Me and Matt... we learned the law...
我和马特 我们学会了规矩
how to play by the rules.
任何遵守规矩
We were gonna help the people that we grew up with.
我们本想帮助我们小时候的那些邻居
Give 'em the same shot as the big boys like Fisk.
让他们像菲斯克那样的大人物一样有个机会
It's all bullshit.
都是白扯
It's all just...
这都是
lies that we tell ourselves to make it through one more day.
我们为了撑过每一天自欺欺人的谎言
No, I don't... I don't believe that.
不 我不信
I can't.
我不能相信
What are we supposed to do...
我们要怎么做
against somebody that owns everything?
怎么对付一个拥有一切的人
Everyone?
一个控制每个人的人
What can we do to somebody like that?
我们怎么对付那样的人啊
The only thing you can...
你唯一能做的
you make them pay.
就是让他们付出代价
You have fought well.
你打得很英勇
It is... not enough.
这还不够
Thank you.
谢谢
Nobu was becoming an issue.
信越来越成问题了
I appreciate you...
多谢你
removing him from concern.
替我除掉他
You... wanted me to do this.
你就希望我这么做
In a perfect world,
如果情况理想
you would have taken each other out, but...
你们会自相残杀至死
it isn't a perfect world, is it?
但人生并不理想 不是吗
Not yet.
暂时还不
To be honest...
老实说
it took longer than I expected.
用的时间比我想的要久
Nobu didn't mind. He meditated for hours.
信并不介意 他能冥想好几个小时
I find it difficult to meditate.
但我做不太好
My mind, it won't quiet.
我的大脑不肯安静下来
It's a character flaw, I suppose.
算是个性格缺陷吧
We all have them.
我们都有缺点
You, for instance.
比如你
You've demonstrated an emotional weakness
你表现出了对女人和孩子的
for children and women.
情绪弱点
I assumed that would extend to the elderly.
我想对老人应该也是如此
So I baited the hook.
所以我就放了饵
Here you are.
你就上钩了
You took her life...
你杀了她
just to get my attention?
就为了吸引我的注意
Nobu forced my hand in the matter.
信让我别无选择
My options, they were limited by necessity.
我的选择因为现实而有限
I took no pleasure in her passing.
她的离世并不让我快乐
I'm... gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Take your shot.
来吧
It's disappointing.
真令人失望
Wesley.
韦斯利
Put men on the dock.
在码头上安排人
If they see the Mask, put a bullet in him.
如果见到面具男 就打死他
What about Nobu?
信呢
Let him burn.
让他烧吧
Matt!
马特
Come on, Matt.
开门啊 马特
I need to talk to you, Matt.
我得跟你谈谈 马特
We need to keep going, Matt.
我们得坚持下去 马特
We gotta nail that bastard to the wall.
我们得给那混♥蛋♥定罪
We gotta make him pay... for Elena...
我们要让他付出代价 为埃琳娜
for everything.
为一切一切
Matt?
马特
Are you okay in there? Matt?
你没事吧 马特
Matt!
马特
Matt?
马特
It's me.
是我
I heard a crash.
我听到撞击声
Not the fun, sexy-time kind, but...
不是那种好玩的做♥爱♥声
more of the...
更像是
I've-fallen-and-I-can't-get-up variety.
我摔倒了 爬不起来那种
Matt?
马特
If anyone who's in here is not supposed to be,
如果这屋里有不该出现在这里的人
I will mess you up. I'm not kidding.
我会狠狠收拾你的 我没开玩笑
Where's Matt? What'd you do to him?
马特呢 你把他怎么了
Shit.
该死
Matt?
马特
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表