剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
what he said, it got me thinking.
他所说的 令我思考起来
I heard he has that effect on people.
我听说他会影响到别人
He was working with Ben Urich.
他和本·尤里奇一起工作
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because we were working with Ben, too, on the same story.
我们也因为同一个报道跟本合作调查
Where are you with the investigation? Any leads?
你们调查到什么程度了 有什么线索吗
You know I can't be talking to you about that.
你知道我不能跟你说的
Story Ben was working on was about Wilson Fisk.
本的报道是关于威尔逊·菲斯克的
Yeah, the man in the mask talked about him.
戴面具的男人说起过他
He said half the cops in the 15th are in his pocket.
他说15分局一半的警♥察♥都被菲斯克控制
You believe him?
你相信他
No, I've seen things make me wonder.
不 我可见识过更可疑的事
Ben found Fisk's mom.
本找到了菲斯克的母亲
Told him some things Fisk wouldn't want out there.
她告诉了他一些菲斯克不想让人知道的事情
And you think he killed him for it?
你认为菲斯克因为这杀了本
Does it match up with anything you can't tell us?
有没有跟你不能告诉我们的事吻合
No, no, forensics couldn't pull a single print at the scene.
不 鉴证科在现场找不到任何指纹
Not even Urich's.
尤里克那边也没有
All his files and notebooks are gone, hard drives wiped clean.
他的文件和笔记都不见了 硬盘被格式化
Fisk's mom got the same treatment.
菲斯克的母亲也一样
Gone, no record of her at the care facility Ben found her at.
人不见了 在疗养院的记录也没了
Looking for you inside, Sarge.
里边找你呢 警官
Yeah, yeah, I'll be in in a minute. Yeah, I'm still here.
知道了 马上来 我还没挂
Give me the rest of it.
把其他事也告诉我
I've been gone ten minutes and already they're looking for me.
我都出来10分钟了 他们已经开始找我了
Christ, I thought he was at the bottom of the river.
老天 我以为他已经沉到河底了
I'll reach out to the C.I.'S, see if anybody's got a line.
我去问问线人 看看有没有人有线索
Owlsley has Hoffman stashed in the city.
奥斯利把霍夫曼藏起来了
We'll find the little rat shit.
我们一定会找到他的
Look, I gotta get back.
我得回去了
Nothing else you can give us? No, I've said too much already!
不能再多说点吗 不行 已经说得够多了
And this guy isn't even listening.
这家伙都不听了
Just standing there, man. I'm sorry.
一直在那傻站着 对不起
What were you saying?
你刚才说什么
It don't matter. The way things are going around here,
没什么 最近这里发生的事
I'm thinking about taking an early pension.
我都在考虑要不要提前退休了
Move my mom somewhere warm.
到时候把我妈搬到暖和一点的地方去
Be a shame.
太可惜了
The only cop on the force we know for sure is honest.
咱们只认识你这么一个说实话的条子
Never see Serpico?
没看过《冲突》吗
Honest cops are usually the ones get shot in the face.
诚实的警♥察♥通常都会被子弹崩个脸开花
Another dead end. No, it wasn't.
又是死路一条 不是
The cop on the phone, I had a run-in with him before in the mask.
打电♥话♥的那个警♥察♥ 我戴面具的时候见过他
He works for Fisk?
他给菲斯克工作
He was talking to someone about Hoffman. They're looking for him.
他在电♥话♥里谈到霍夫曼 他们正在找他
Detective Hoffman? He's alive?
霍夫曼警探 他还活着
From what I could tell, Owlsley has him holed up somewhere.
我听到的好像是奥斯利把他藏起来了
Fisk wants him found, bad.
菲斯克很想找到他
Hell yeah, he does. Hoffman could blow this thing wide open.
他当然要找 霍夫曼可能会把一切都抖出来
Only if we get to him first.
我们要比菲斯克先找到他才行
You know what doesn't make you want to gouge your eyes out?
你知道什么时候你不会有戳瞎自己的冲动吗
Cold cuts, Italian meats, cheeses.
冷拼 意大利肉片 奶酪
Why did I become a lawyer again?
我为啥要当律师来着
To make lots of money.
为了挣大钱
That didn't work out so good, did it?
事与愿违啊 不是吗
Not so much.
的确没挣多少
Could have had my own deli,
我本可以开间熟食店
an apron with my name on it and everything.
在围裙上印上我的名字什么的
What?
怎么
Oh, it's just this. It's the way it should be.
没什么 这才是咱们该有的样子
What, Foggy talking about cured meats?
什么样子 谈论肉制品的福吉吗
Nelson and Murdock.
尼尔森-默多克
It's a start.
这是个开始
Uh, you, uh, find anything?
你有什么发现没
Well, there's thousands and thousands of pages, I...
这里有成千上万页的文件 我...
How'd Marci even get this out
玛茜在兰德曼-扎克怎么在没有人注意到
of Landman and Zack without anyone noticing?
的情况下把这些弄出来的
She can be very... distracting.
有时候她还的确...挺让人分心的
I bet.
我看也是
Concentrate on anything pertaining to Silver and Brent.
重点看那些和西尔福-布兰特有关的东西
Uh, liens, development, property holdings,
留置权 开♥发♥项目 地♥产♥什么的
anything that might point to where Owlsley is holding Hoffman.
任何表明可能是关押霍夫曼的地方的信息
The corruption, the bombings, the cops that got shot,
腐♥败♥ 炸♥弹♥ 警♥察♥被枪杀
Hoffman knows it all.
霍夫曼全都知情
He turns, it won't just bring Fisk down.
如果他自首了 不仅仅是击垮了菲斯克
It'll prove your man in the mask isn't the asshole
更能证明世人都认为是坏蛋的面罩人
everyone thinks he is.
其实是个好人
You really think he'll go against Fisk,
即使我们能够找到他
even if we find him?
你就那么确定他会跟菲斯克对着干吗
A lot of friction between Fisk
菲斯克和他的同伙之间
and the other players he's been working with.
有太多的摩擦了
Bombed the hell out of the Russians, the Yakuza went underground,
炸了俄♥国♥人的老窝 日本黑帮转入地下
Chinese heroin went up in flames.
中国毒品付之一炬
Now Owlsley's making a move.
现在奥斯利要有所动作了
You don't get to be the man on top
想要登上顶端的人
without making enemies looking to tear you down.
一定有想把他拽下来的敌人
It's just something Ben told me.
这是本告诉我的
He's right. You don't.
他是对的 的确如此
So how'd you find out about Owlsley? You never said.
你是怎么发现奥斯利的 你从来没说过
Your... pal in the mask.
通过你的朋友 面罩人
You saw him?
你见到他了
Oh, my God. When? Where?
天呐 什么时候 在哪
You know the alley down by--
你知道那条巷子 就在...
At the alley by the, um...
就在那条巷子 就在...
...where we used to, um...
我们以前...
All that matters is he...
重要的是他...
he really seems like he's trying to do the right thing.
他真的好像想要做些正确的事
I told you I had a feeling about him.
我早就说过我觉得他是个好人
It could take us a week to sift through all this,
看这些文件可能得花上一个星期
and we have no idea if these records are complete.
我们都不知道这些文件是否完整
Even if they are, it doesn't mean that
就算是 也不意味着
Owlsley's using company funds to stash Hoffman.
奥斯利会用公♥司♥的钱来藏霍夫曼
Owlsley's a man of financial privilege.
奥斯利是掌管财政大权的人
I never met one that used
我从没见过哪个手握财权的人
his own money when he could use someone else's.
在可以让别人买♥♥单的情况下花自己的钱
I'll call Marci,
我打给玛茜看看
see if she found anything else might help narrow the search.
看她能不能帮我们缩小范围
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
All right, this is a rundown
看 这儿有一份西尔福-布兰特名下
of all of Silver and Brent's real estate holdings.
所有房♥产的清单
There's 187 just spread out across New York State.
总共在纽约州有187处
We already looked at that.
我们已经看过那个了
Well, yeah, but the same
我知道 但是同样的一份清单
rundown dated for the next day, it lists only 186.
第二天这上面就只列出来186处了
Silver and Brent liquidate
西尔福-布兰特出♥售♥地♥产♥
and acquire new properties all the time.
或者购买♥♥新地♥产♥并不稀奇
One of them probably just sold that day.
其中一处可能那天恰好卖♥♥掉了
Well, I mean, that's what I thought, but... look.
我最开始也是这么想的 但是 看这
Look at the balance after the property disappears from the record.
看公♥司♥在那处房♥产消失后的账户余额
It hasn't changed.
一点没变
So, if it was sold,
如果那处地♥产♥是卖♥♥掉了
wouldn't that be reflected in the profit-loss?
难道损益表里不会有所显示吗
Unless someone's trying to hide the fact
除非有人想要隐藏
the property's been taken off the records altogether.
那处资产凭空消失这件事情
No shift in profit-loss, maybe no one notices.
损益表没有变化 也许没有人会发现
Or it could just be a clerical error.
也可能这只是一个文档错误
Where's the property?
那处房♥产在哪儿
53rd and 10th.
第53街和第10街交界
Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥
Right, stay here, keep looking
好 你们呆在这 继续看文件
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表