剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会那样做的
Then they will suffer and you will die.
那么他们就会受苦 你也会死
Relationships are a luxury men like you and me can't afford.
情谊是种奢侈品 你我这样的人承受不起
Is that why you left?
这就是你离开的原因
Huh? To protect me?
为了保护我
I had my reasons.
我自有理由
I was a kid.
那时我是个孩子
You still are.
你依然是个孩子
"Boo-hoo. Stick left me.
"棍叟离开了我
Think I'll bury my sorrows between the legs of a supermodel."
我想我还是用女人解忧吧"
Don't push it, Stick.
别逼我 棍叟
Or what?
要不然呢
I'm trying to teach you how to stay alive.
我正在教你如何保持活力
Christ, you're worse than your old man.
天啊 你比你♥爸♥还差劲
Born to lose Battlin' Jack.
烈焰天生要输拳手杰克
At least your daddy got paid when he hit the floor.
至少你♥爸♥倒地的时候能得到报酬
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Make me stop.
让我停下来
I can't. Then quit.
我做不到 那就放弃
Murdocks never quit.
默多克家的人从不放弃
Then beat me.
那打败我啊
I've got all day, kid.
我可有一整天的时间呢 孩子
You're just a bully.
你就是个恃强凌弱的人
World's full of 'em.
世界上可充满了我这样的人
What are you gonna do about it?
你要怎么办
Feel the breeze.
去感觉气流
You got heart, kid.
你很勇敢 孩子
But heart's not enough.
但勇敢还不够
You've got to control that rage.
你得控制住狂怒
You said anger's a weapon.
你说过愤怒是武器
Anger is a spark, good.
对 愤怒是火花
Rage is a wildfire,
狂怒是野火
out of control, therefore useless.
脱离了控制 就没用了
Just like you laying there.
就像你躺在那里
I thought Murdocks never quit.
我以为默多克家的人从不放弃
It's my fault! It's my fault!
是我的错 我的错
I did it, I killed him!
是我♥干♥的 我杀了他
Killed who?
杀了谁
My dad.
我爸爸
They paid him to lose against Creel.
他们付钱给他 让他故意输给克里尔
But... but I wanted him to win.
但...但我想让他赢
So he did because of me.
所以他为我而赢
Because of me.
就因为我
I just wanted him to come home.
我只想让他回家
But he didn't, and he never will.
但他没回家 也永远不会再回来
We all pay for our choices, kid.
我们都要为自己的选择付出代价 孩子
Maybe your old man fought for you,
或许你♥爸♥爸为你而战
maybe he did it for himself.
也可能是为他自己
The only thing you know for sure is he's gone now.
你唯一能确定的是 他现在已经去世了
But I'm here.
但是我在这
Now, get up.
快站起来
Time to stop taking a beating and start giving one.
不应该再一味挨打 该还手了
Get up.
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
站起来
Come on, kid.
快点 孩子
Show me I'm not wasting my time.
证明给我看 我不是在浪费时间
Took you 20 years to learn how to get out of that one.
你花了20年时间才学会了怎么拆这招
Yeah, I've learned a lot since you've been gone.
是 你走之后我学到了很多
Like what? You're a dick.
比如说 你是个混♥蛋♥
That's true.
说得对
You got any beer?
你有啤酒吗
Yeah, in the fridge.
有 在冰箱里
I'll bet...
我敢说...
it's that German piss, isn't it?
是德国啤酒 对不对
So you gonna tell me why you're here?
你打算告诉我你来这儿的原因
Or is the suspense supposed to kill me?
还是杀掉我之前的悬念
It's the war, Matty.
是因为战争 马特
Never-ending war.
永不结束的战争
With who? You never got around to that part.
跟谁的战争 你从来都没提过
Now, the Japanese, mostly.
现在 主要是日本人
Look, I don't want you tearing up
听着 我不想让你为了追杀日本黑帮
Hell's Kitchen going after the yakuza.
把地狱厨房♥搅个底朝天
Yakuza?
日本黑帮
You don't know what's going on in your own backyard.
你根本不知道你自家后院发生了什么
The guy that was yappin' with
那个跟你抓住的
that old man you slapped around,
老头子交涉的人
he's pretty high up.
他身居高位
He goes by a lot of names.
他有很多名字
Using Nobu this time around.
这次用的是信
So, Nobu, you want him so bad,
那么 你这么渴望追捕到信
why'd you let him get away back in the garage?
为什么在车♥库♥让他逃跑了呢
I don't want him.
我不想追捕他
I want what's on the ship he's meeting at the docks tonight.
我想要他今晚在码头接的那艘船上的东西
Right, Owlsley was talking about that.
对 奥斯利提到过它
What's Nobu bringing in? Drugs or something?
信接手的是什么东西 毒品还是其他的
A weapon.
是一件武器
They call it Black Sky, the bringer of shadows.
他们叫它黑空 暗影使者
What kind of weapon?
是什么类型的武器
The kind you don't want in your world.
你肯定不想让它出现在你的世界
Just say it.
开口吧
Say what? Say that you want my help.
说什么 说你想让我帮你
I want you to help yourself.
我想让你帮你自己
Nobu and his guys are in tight with Fisk.
信和他的手下跟菲斯克关系非常紧密
You hurt them, you hurt baldy--
你伤到他们 你就能重创...
You know about Fisk?
你知道菲斯克
I know a lot of shit.
我可知道一堆乱七八糟的事
This beer, for example, sucks.
比如 这瓶啤酒太难喝了
After all your talk about cutting friends loose, and...
你之前还跟我说要和朋友断绝关系...
now you need one.
而你现在就需要一位
I don't need a friend. I need a soldier.
我不需要朋友 我需要的是战士
Committed.
忠诚的战士
Not some bleeding heart idealist
而不是什么心慈手软的空想家
hanging onto half measures.
只会寻求折中方案自保
You don't know anything about what I'm doing here.
你根本不清楚我究竟在做些什么
Kid, in war, people die.
孩子 只要有战争 就必有死亡
If it's not you, it's the guy next to you.
如果不是你死 便是你身边的人死
How many men have you killed protecting this city?
为了保护这座城市 你杀了多少人
You're still afraid to cross that line.
你仍旧惧怕着越过那条界限
Someday, it's gonna come down to you or the other guy.
总有一天 会拼个你死他活
If it's not Fisk, somebody else.
如果不是菲斯克 那便是其他人
What're you gonna do then?
那你要怎么做呢
Yeah, a Russian asshole asked me the same thing recently...
最近有个俄♥国♥混球也问了我这问题
right before he died.
就在他临死之前
Are you the one that put him in the ground?
是你了结他的吗
No.
不是
Half measures, Matty.
折中方案 马特
Ah, screw it.
管他呢
Ride with me tonight...
今晚和我一起
help me destroy Black Sky,
帮我毁掉黑空
keep it off the streets,
使其从此消失
and I promise you this...
我向你保证
Wilson Fisk will know the taste of fear
威尔逊·菲斯克直面你的那天
the day he faces you
将会尝到恐惧的滋味
'cause he'll know that you kicked the guy he's afraid of
因为他将知道是你狠狠整垮了
right in the nuts.
他所惧怕的家伙
What do you say, kid?
你觉得怎样 孩子
One rule...
一条规矩
you don't kill anybody.
你不准杀人
I swear I will not kill anybody.
我发誓绝不杀人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表