剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
嗯
I, uh, work...
我在...
Worked in the financial department at Union Allied.
我之前在联合公♥司♥财务部工作
They're overseeing the bulk of the government contracts
他们负责西区重建的大部分
for the West Side reconstruction.
政♥府♥合同
I've seen their signs all over Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥到处都是他们的广♥告♥牌
The last two years have transformed the business.
这两年来 生意焕然一新
There's new owners, new grants, new contracts.
就因为这些新业主 新津贴 新合同
Yeah, the world watched half of New York get destroyed.
是啊 世界都看到半个纽约被砸烂了
That's a lot of sympathy.
人们十分同情
And Union Allied benefited from every dollar of it.
联合公♥司♥从中占尽了好处
I was the secretary for the chief accountant.
我是总会计师的秘书
And one of my jobs...
我的工作之一
was to coordinate the pension claims for the company.
就是协调公♥司♥的养老金申请
About a week ago, I was emailed a file
一周前 我通过电邮收到一份文件
called, "Pension Master."
《养老金大♥师♥》
It must have been meant for my boss,
肯定是想寄到我上司那里去的
but I made the mistake of opening it.
但我错不该打开看了
I'm guessing it wasn't the pension fund.
我猜不是关于养老金的吧
It wasn't the size of the pension fund.
根本不是养老金该有的数额
I couldn't believe the numbers.
我简直不敢相信有多少钱
But it was still being designated as company pension.
但还是名为公♥司♥的养老金
And it was constantly adjusted.
而且一直在调整
Money coming in and money going out.
钱流入流出
Going where? I don't know.
流出到哪 我不知道
It was coded routing numbers,
都是加密的银行代号♥
but we are talking a lot of money.
但真的是不小的数目
What did you do with the file?
你怎么处理文件的
Well, I told my boss, Mr. McClintock, about it,
我跟我上司 麦克林托克先生了
and he laughed it off.
他一笑而过
He said that it was a theoretical model
他说那只是个理论模型
that they were screwing around with.
他们是在调试
I knew something was wrong.
我知道事情不对
I just... I thought maybe it was just him, you know?
但我以为只有他呢
Embezzling or whatever.
挪用公♥款♥什么的
So, how did Daniel Fisher figure into this?
那丹尼尔·菲舍跟这事有什么关系
Danny worked in the legal department.
丹尼尔在法务部工作
And I didn't know him very well.
我跟他不是很熟
But he was nice, so I asked him to meet me after work.
但他人很好 所以我就叫他下班后来见我
I don't know how they knew.
我不知道他们是怎么知道的
They must have people watching me.
他们一定是派人监视了我
They must have people everywhere.
他们肯定到处都有人
All I did was ask him for a drink.
我只是请他喝杯酒
And I start to tell him about what I found
然后我开始告诉他我发现的事
and things got blurry.
后来的事我就记不清了
Like I was drugged.
好像我被下了药
And the next thing I know, I wake up... back in my apartment,
接下来 我就在我公♥寓♥里醒了过来
covered in blood.
浑身是血
They killed him...
他们杀了他
because of me.
都是因为我
And he had a family.
他还有家室
A little boy.
有个年幼的儿子
I need to get out of here. I'm sorry.
我不该待在这里 对不起
We can't advise that, Miss Page.
我们不建议你这样做 佩吉小姐
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
Either you're with them or you're not.
你们要么是跟他们一伙的 要么不是
And if you're with them, then I'm dead already.
如果你们是跟他们一伙的 我早该死了
And if you are not,
如果你们不是
then I cannot have anybody else die because of me.
那我不能再害死更多人了
We can protect ourselves, Miss Page.
我们能保护好自己 佩吉小姐
No, you can't. Not from them.
不 你不能 你挡不住他们
Miss Page... No.
佩吉小姐 不
We can't let you go home. Please, just...
我们不能让你回家 求你
She can stay with me.
她可以住我那儿
Just for tonight, until we figure something out.
就这一晚 我们再另想办法
I'll keep you safe, Karen.
我会保护你的 凯伦
I don't have much in the way of food,
我没多少食物
but there's a Thai place on the corner.
街角有一家泰国菜馆
If we order now,
我们现在点菜
it should get here by the time I make up the bedroom for you.
等我把卧室给你收拾好 也就该来了
It's a little dark in here.
这里好黑啊
I never...
我从不...
Uh, light switch is on the wall to your left.
灯开关在你左边的墙上
So, uh, want some food?
要吃点东西吗
Uh, no, I'm not...
不了
Would you have a shirt I could borrow, maybe?
你能借我件衣服吗
This one's a little wet, and I'm a Hellions fan.
这件有点湿了 而且我是捣蛋鬼队的球迷
Then don't tell Foggy.
可别告诉福吉
Let me grab something for you.
我给你拿件衣服
And, really, I can't put you out of your bedroom.
而且我不能占你的卧室
I'll be just fine on the couch.
我睡沙发就好
From what I understand about my living room,
就我对我客厅的了解
that might not be true.
你恐怕不会舒服的
Holy shit!
天呐
Went up a year ago.
一年前架起来的
I'm told the co-op nearly rioted,
听说合作公♥寓♥差点暴♥动♥
some oversight from the developer's agreement.
好像是开♥发♥商协议的疏忽
Upside is, nobody wanted it
好处是 没人想要
and I got a corner apartment at a hell of a discount.
而我就低价租下了拐角公♥寓♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I ask a personal question?
我能问个私人问题吗
I haven't always been blind.
我并不是生来就看不见的
I guess that's what everyone wants to know.
看来人人都想知道吧
That or, "How do you comb your hair?"
还有 "你是怎么梳头的"
How do you comb your hair?
你是怎么梳头的
Honestly, you just... You hope for the best.
老实说 只能希望梳得够帅吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You wanna sit?
要坐下吗
How did it happen?
是怎么回事
Car accident.
车祸
When I was nine.
我才9岁
Must have been rough.
一定很不好过吧
No.
还行
I made it through.
我撑过来了
Do you remember what it was like...
你还记得吗
to... to see?
看的感觉
I, um...
我...
Yes, I remember.
嗯 我记得
I can't imagine what that must be like.
我无法想象那是什么感觉
You know, I'm supposed to say I don't miss it.
我是应该说 我并不觉得缺了什么
That's what they teach you in trauma recovery.
创伤恢复疗程教的
Define yourself by what you have,
用已有的维护自己
value the differences, make no apologies for what you lack.
珍视不同 不为你所缺乏的而道歉
And it's all true, for the most part...
大部分都说得没错
but it doesn't change the fact that I...
但是说到底
I'd give anything to see the sky one more time.
我还是很想能再看一次天空
Do you mind if I ask you some questions now?
我可以问你点问题吗
Go ahead. You just nodded, right?
问吧 你点头了 是吧
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好
Here's what I don't understand.
我不明白的是
I'm the man in charge of the pension funds
如果我是负责"养老金"的人
and I find out one of my secretaries
我得知我的一名秘书
has discovered my illicit activity.
发现了我的违法活动
To make matters worse,
更糟的是
she's now telling people about said activity.
她还要告诉别人我的行为
Which, obviously, I can't have.
显然 这我可不能允许
So I decide to take action.
所以 我决定采取行动
But why don't I kill you?
我为什么不杀你
They tried.
他们试过了
Yeah, the second time. In the jail.
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表