剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Climb off whoever you're on and get down here.
快从别人身上爬下来 马上来
You saved the best for last, huh?
最好的留在最后了 对吧
Oh, yeah, this place is a shithole... but it's our shithole.
是啊 这里就是个狗窝 但是我们的狗窝
The city's tried to shut it down half a dozen times,
市政♥府♥多次想关掉这里
but I helped Josie with the liens,
但我帮乔茜搞定了留置权
and as a result, we get to drink for free.
作为回报 我们可以免费喝酒
You absolutely do not get to drink for free.
你休想喝免费酒
Let's agree to disagree.
让我们各执己见吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
You could do so much better, love.
你能找个更好的男人 亲爱的
Thank you, Josie, but this is my employee...
谢谢 乔茜 但这是我的员工
for your information, and we are not on a date.
顺便说一句 我们不是在约会
Are we on a date? Definitely not.
我们是在约会吗 当然不是
Okay, good...
那就好
because I was starting to worry you might be in love with me.
我还担心你爱上我了呢
What other explanation could there be?
否则还能有什么解释
You hang around my office all day.
你整天都在我办公室待着
Well, I'm your secretary, Foggy.
我是你的助理 福吉
You refuse to leave. You're always at your desk.
你一步都不动 老是在桌子旁边
I'm a good secretary! No.
我是个好助理 不
You gaze at me lovingly when you think I'm not looking.
我不注意的时候就满怀爱意地看我
What? You might. How would I know? I'm not looking.
怎么 有这个可能啊 反正我没看你
Just let me live in it.
不要戳穿我
Is there something in there?
里面有东西吗
I... think that's an eel.
我觉得是条鳗鱼
Really? Let's get to the bottom and find out.
真的吗 喝完就知道了
So you wanna talk about it?
你想跟我谈谈吗
Let's leave it alone. Yeah, no problem.
算了吧 没问题
Okay, technically, "Leave it alone" is not my strong suit, but--
严格来说 我一般不跟人"算了" 但
I can't, um...
我无法...
I can't get Danny's blood out of the carpet.
无法把丹尼的血从地毯上清理干净
It's like somebody spilled a wine bottle
就好像有人打碎了红酒瓶子
and it just won't come...
酒渍怎么都...
And a man broke into my apartment and tried to kill me.
有个人闯进我的公♥寓♥想杀我
He dented the wall where he bashed my head into it.
他把我的头撞到墙上 都撞出一个坑
If that guy in the mask hadn't have been there...
如果不是那个戴面具的人赶到...
My cousin does drywall. I'll call him first thing in the morning.
我表亲是刮大白的 明天一早我就打电♥话♥给他
It's not the apartment, Foggy.
问题不是我的公♥寓♥ 福吉
I know.
我知道
I don't see the city anymore.
我看不到这个城市的好了
All that I see are its...
我就只能看到它的...
dark corners.
黑暗面
I look around this room and all that I see are threats.
我在这里环顾四周 看到的只有威胁
This room?
这里吗
These guys are harmless.
这些人都很安全的
Look, that's Tom Belkin.
你看 那个是汤姆·贝尔金
He's the Road Captain in the Kitchen Hellions.
他是这一带的恶棍头头
He organizes the food drive every Thanksgiving.
每年感恩节他都负责食物捐赠
That's Rob Donohue.
那个是罗伯·唐纳休
His wife Mira...
他妻子米拉
she works at the dry cleaner around the corner from our office.
在我们办公室那边街角的干洗店工作
That's Clint Peterson. He...
那是克林特·彼得森 他...
Okay, he is a criminal.
好吧 他是个罪犯
He's done time for larceny and distribution.
他因为盗窃销赃罪蹲过监狱
But he's turning it around,
但是他在改过了
and we are this close to
而且我们就差一点
getting his kids into Saint Agnes Daycare.
就把他家孩子送进圣艾格尼丝幼儿园了
Saint Agnes!
圣艾格尼丝啊
Okay.
好吧
You don't want to go home, you don't want to go home.
你不想回家就不回家嘛
We can stay out all night.
我们可以在外面玩一整晚
You find anything?
发现什么了吗
You smashed the hell out of it with that extinguisher.
你用灭火器把手♥机♥砸烂了
He had a badge.
他有警徽
What if you're wrong? I'm not.
万一你错了呢 不会的
This is way past what I signed up for.
我当初可不知道事情会发展成这样
What exactly do you think that was?
你以为会是什么样
I found a man who needed help, so I helped him.
我发现有人需要帮助 所以就帮了他
Oh, yeah? That simple?
是吗 就这么简单吗
Do you really want to get into this in front of him?
你真想在他面前跟我谈这个吗
He's out.
他昏迷了
Maybe he's faking.
可能是假装昏迷呢
He's not.
不是
Okay, that right there, that's what I'm talking about.
就是这个 我指的就是这个
Okay, I find a guy in a dumpster
我在垃圾箱里找到一个人
who turns out to be some kind of blind vigilante
结果那人是一个盲人义警
who can do all of this really weird shit
可以做一些诡异到家的事
like smell cologne through walls
比如穿墙闻古龙水
and sense whether someone's unconscious or faking it.
感觉到别人是真昏迷还是假昏迷
Slap on top of that,
除此之外
he can take an unbelievable amount of punishment
他还可以不哼唧一句
without one damn complaint.
忍♥受剧烈疼痛
The last part's the Catholicism. So, what?
最后一部分是因为我信天主教 所以呢
I'm supposed to take it on faith I'm on the right side of this?
凭信仰 我就该相信你是正义的一方吗
You don't carry a masked man bleeding to death
单凭信仰 你不会把一个快失血致死的蒙面人
into your apartment on faith.
抬回自己家的
You knew which side you were on the moment you found me.
你发现我的时候就知道自己站在哪一边了
Why'd you help me, Claire?
你为什么帮我 克莱尔
I'm a nurse.
我是名护士
Work the ER at Metro-General.
在城市总院的急诊室工作
A few weeks ago, cops bring in three men.
几周前 警♥察♥送了三个人去医院
Said they were robbing tourists, beating them up pretty bad.
说他们抢劫游客 还暴揍他们
Apparently, a man in a black mask
显然有个戴着黑色面具的人
took issue with their activities
看他们抢劫不顺眼
and decided to step in.
所以给了他们点颜色瞧瞧
I counted nine broken bones between them.
他们一共断了九根骨头
A few days after that,
几天之后
EMTs bring in a 19-year-old waitress, said...
救护员送去一个19岁的女服务员 说
some guy she knew waited for her after work in the parking lot,
她认识的一个人在停车场等她下班
attacked her... tried to drag her in the alley.
然后袭击了她 想把她拖进巷子里
She said she screamed and screamed,
她说她使劲喊啊喊
and a man in a black mask heard her...
然后一个戴黑色面具的人听到了
and he saved her life.
于是救了她
So, yeah, word's getting around.
所以就有谣言传开了
And I want to believe in what you're doing.
所以我想相信你做的事
I really do.
真的
But this?
但是这个
I know you're afraid.
我知道你害怕
You can't give in to the fear.
你不能向恐惧屈服
If you do...
如果屈服
men like this win.
这种人就赢了
There is a price to be paid for division and isolation.
分♥裂♥和孤立是要付出代价的
Democracy cannot flourish amid hate.
民♥主♥无法在仇恨中发扬
Justice cannot take root amid rage.
公正无法在愤怒中生根
We must dissent from the indifference.
我们必须摒弃偏见
We must dissent from the apathy.
我们必须拒绝冷漠
We must dissent from the fear."
我们必须直面恐惧
Either you're actually reading all that,
你这是读的书上的
or you're making it up as you go along.
还是自己编的
I don't know which is more impressive.
我不知道哪样算是更好
It's Thurgood Marshall.
是瑟古德·马歇尔说的
Starting centerfielder for the Mets, right?
大都会棒球队开场中场手吧
You know who Thurgood Marshall is.
你明明知道瑟古德·马歇尔是谁
School wasn't my strong suit.
我念书不好
How's it look? It's...
怎么样 是...
it's red.
红色的
It's really red.
大红色
Can I?
我能摸摸吗
Yeah.
当然
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表