剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
The heroin? Lost in the flames.
海♥洛♥因♥呢 被烧毁了
So, bring more in.
那就再运过来
My interest here has never been about heroin, Leland.
我感兴趣的从来都不是海♥洛♥因♥ 利兰
That was borne of convenience, and it is no longer so.
那只是顺便而已 而且现在不再如此了
Do what you want. I could honestly care less.
你随便吧 我什么都不在乎了
If he finds out what we did... this isn't gonna matter.
如果他发现我们的所作所为 这一切都不重要了
Wilson suspects?
威尔逊起疑心了吗
Not yet, but that could change.
还没有 但以后就说不定了
We knew the risk, and the reward,
我们知道其中的风险和收益
if his woman were to be removed as a distraction.
如果他的女人不再让他分心的话
I should've just had her shot.
我应该直接一枪打死她
Well, he still believes that the poison was meant for him,
他还以为毒本来是为他准备的
yes? Far as I know.
对吗 据我所知是的
Then our path was the correct one.
那我们这条路就走对了
Except for the part where she's not dead, sure.
但是她还没死
The woman is stronger than assumed.
那个女人比我们想象的要坚强
Yeah, she's a real mule.
是啊 真是没想到
What about Wesley?
韦斯利呢
What about him? He's dead.
他怎么了 他死了
Found in a basement, couple holes in his chest.
尸体在一个地下室被找到 胸口上中了几枪
Thought maybe that was you.
我觉得是你干的
No... he had never shown me discourtesy.
不是我 他一直很尊重我
So, what's our play here?
那我们要怎么办
The wheel constantly turns.
命运的车轮一直在转动
We must adapt to its position, or be crushed beneath it.
我们必须适应它 否则就会被碾压
What? Where the hell are you going?
什么 你要去哪里
I will visit my homeland and reflect upon the future.
我要回我的家乡 思考未来
Home? China?
家 中国吗
It is a considerable distance farther.
比这更远
We shall not speak again.
我们以后不要说话了
Fine, go!
好 走吧
You think I don't have a fallback?
你以为我没有后路吗
You think I got this far
你以为我到了这个地步
without looking at my own damn tea leaves, huh?
都没有为自己考虑考虑吗
What, you think I'm gonna just...
你以为我会...
Those for me?
那是给我的吗
Till I get a better girl.
难道还有更好的姑娘吗
You can't get a better girl.
有你也找不到
Don't I know it.
谁说不是
Hard day?
今天累吗
I've had better.
是有点累
You've had worse, too. Am I right?
还有过更累的时候呢 对吧
Usually are.
你通常都是对的
I have my moments.
我也有运气好的时候
Not many lately, but...
虽然最近不怎么样 但是
Let's go to Paris...
我们去巴黎吧
like we always talked about.
我们一直想去巴黎
While we're still young.
趁我们还年轻
Ooh, you want to run away together?
你想跟我一起私奔吗
Or just... run away?
还是只想逃走
How long we been together?
我们在一起多久了
Don't remember a time when we weren't.
不记得什么时候不在一起
Got to know that look in your eye early on.
我很久以前就明白你那种眼神了
Ben, there's a story eating at you...
本 有个故事让你寝食难安
one you know you gotta tell.
你知道你必须将其告诉众人
Not that simple.
没那么简单
Telling the truth is never simple... or easy.
说出真♥相♥从未简单 更是不易
Why, only the best of us ever really try.
只有最厉害的记者才会真的想说出真♥相♥
Yeah.
是啊
Ellison thinks it's a pile of shit.
埃里森觉得我那是胡扯
You straighten him out.
你去给他讲明白
We got into it.
我们谈过了
He let me go.
他让我走人
Good... You never needed that man.
很好 你根本不需要那个人
You never needed that paper.
你根本不需要那份报纸
You only ever needed a story.
你需要的只是一个好故事
Go tell it.
去公之于众吧
How? Shout it from the rooftops?
怎么做 从楼顶上喊吗
You know there's this thing called the Internet, right?
你知道世界上有网络这个东西吧
Reach a whole lot of folks, huh?
很多人都在用
More than you ever could at the Bulletin.
比《公报》的普及面大多了
The Internet's all gossip, noise.
网络上全是八卦 无聊
So, cut through it.
那就去改变它
The world needs Ben Urich to tell the truth...
世界需要本·尤里克说出真♥相♥
any way he can.
他肯定可以
You quit? Not exactly the way it went.
你辞职了吗 不是我辞职
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Don't be.
不用
Bulletin's not the paper I fell in love with.
我爱的根本不是《公报》
Hasn't been for a long time.
我很早就不爱了
Just too damn stubborn to let it go.
我只是太顽固 不想放手
You really think Ellison was taking money from Fisk?
你真觉得埃里森拿菲斯克的钱了吗
Don't know. Explains a lot.
不知道 不过很有可能
So, uh, what do we do next?
那我们接下来怎么办
Thinking I might start a blog.
我可以开个博客
Hear that's all you kids read these days.
你们年轻人现在都看那个对吧
I thought you hated that kind of shit.
我还以为你讨厌网络的东西呢
Yeah, but you can reach an awful lot of people that way
是 但如果你故事好 那样可以
if you got the right story to tell.
让不少人看到你的故事
You're gonna write about Fisk killing his father?
你要写菲斯克杀他父亲的故事吗
I'm going to write about all of it...
我要全部写出来
tonight.
就今晚
Get it out there.
全写到博客上
Fisk wants to sue me...
菲斯克想起诉我的话
at least I know a couple decent lawyers.
至少我认识几个好律师
This is gonna change everything, Ben. It has to.
这会改变一切 本 肯定会的
One foot in front of the other.
一步一步来吧
I'll send you the link when it's up.
写好了我发给你链接
We'll go from there, okay?
我们先从这个开始 好吗
Call you in the morning.
明天我打给你
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安
Karen? Karen? You in there?
凯伦 凯伦 你在吗
Yeah, just a minute.
嗯 稍等一下
I'm sorry.
不好意思
We, uh, locking this now?
现在都锁门了吗
Seems like a good idea.
还是锁门好吧
Yeah...
嗯
It's, uh, late. You should go home.
很晚了 你该回家了
Matt?
马特
Is this what we are now?
我们现在就这样了吗
Three people who don't even talk to each other?
三个人彼此互不理睬
I know this guy...
我认识一个人
We were close once.
我们曾经很亲近
He told me if I, uh...
他告诉我如果我...
I'd have to push the people that I care about away...
如果我想做出点成绩来
if I wanted to be effective at what I do.
我就得把我在乎的人推开
Seems like you listened.
看来你听进去了
Yeah.
嗯
I thought I didn't.
我以为我没有
This guy, he has a way of, uh...
这个人 他总是有办法
getting in your head, you know?
扰乱你的思绪
And here's the thing...
说实话
I had a really shitty night.
今晚我过得很糟糕
The kind where you think you've seen the bottom of humanity,
你本以为你见过人性的底线了
and the pit just keeps getting deeper, you know?
可你越看越深 懂吗
I... I can't...
我 我无法...
I can't do this alone.
我无法孤军奋战
I can't...
我无法...
I can't take another step.
我无法再前进了
You're not alone, Matt. You never were.
你不是孤军奋战 马特 从来都不是
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表