剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'm doing this 'cause I enjoy it.
我这么做是因为我喜欢
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
不不不
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
No!
不要
Underneath Troika restaurant. Eleventh and 44th.
在三巨头酒店下面 11大街和44街交汇处
They'll be waiting for you.
他们会在那里等你
If you're lucky, they'll kill you
如果你走运 他们会先杀了你
before they start in on the boy.
然后再对那个男孩动手
It would be a shame for you
如果你得看着他们
to have to watch what they do to him--
对他动手那就太糟...
Oh, my God! It's all right.
天哪 没事
He'll end in the dumpster you pulled me out of.
他会刚好掉进你救我出来的那个垃圾箱里
Is he dead?
他死了吗
He'll live.
死不了
You need to get your things and leave.
你得收拾东西离开
Don't tell anyone where you're going.
不要告诉任何人你去哪里
What?
什么
He wakes up, he'll be back...
他醒来后会回来的
and he won't be alone next time.
下次就不会是他一个人来了
But he didn't see my face.
但他没看到我的脸
That was just for effect, to scare him.
为了效果而已 吓唬他的
He knew you were lying when you answered your door.
你开门的时候他就知道你在说谎了
Mike...
迈克
Do you have somewhere you can go?
你有地方可去吗
I'm cat-sitting for... a woman I work with.
我会照顾一个同事的猫
Her brother's sick. She's in Oklahoma.
她哥哥病了 她去了俄克拉荷马
What's the address?
地址是什么
Why?
干什么
I'm thinking if I make it through the night,
如果我今晚能撑过去
I may need some help getting patched up.
肯定需要人帮我缝合伤口
Tenth and 54th.
第十大街和54大街交汇处
Apartment 412, um, in the building above the liquor store.
412号♥公♥寓♥ 就在酒水店上面
Thank you, Claire.
谢谢你 克莱尔
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
What you said.
你说的话
I don't believe you enjoy this.
我不相信你喜欢如此
In the red corner,
红方
weighing in at 16♥4♥ pounds...
体重75公斤
from Hell's Kitchen, New York...
来自地狱厨房♥的
please welcome "Battling Jack Murdock"!
"烈焰拳手杰克·默多克" 大家欢迎
Murdock lands another and another!
默多克重拳连击
Get him, Dad! Get him! Creel is rocked!
打败他 爸爸 打败他 克里尔危险了
Murdock won't let him out of the corner!
默多克死死缠住他
The younger Creel seems stunned
年轻的克里尔好像
by the ferocious display by the more seasoned Murdock!
被经验丰富的默多克的猛烈进攻震惊了
Creel goes down!
克里尔倒下了
He's not getting up! It's over! Yes! Yes!
他起不来了 比赛结束了 棒 棒
"Battling Jack Murdock" has defeated Crusher Creel!
"烈焰拳手杰克·默多克"打败了死神克里尔
Yeah, Dad! Yeah!
漂亮 爸爸 漂亮
Murdock! Murdock! Murdock!
默多克 默多克 默多克
Oh, oh, hang on there, son.
别过去 孩子
What's the hurry? I think that's my dad.
你急什么 那好像是我爸爸
Jesus, Ray, the kid's blind.
天哪 雷 那孩子是盲人
Hey, wait!
等等
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
I want to go home. I want my daddy.
我想回家 我想找我爸爸
Тихо!
别吵
Юрик, здорово!
尤里克 你好
Коля, твои передачи.
科利亚 你最爱看的节目
Покажи карты, давай.
赶紧亮牌吧
Давай давай, быстрее.
快 快 快
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
But I'm here to help you.
但我是来帮你的
Okay?
知道吗
You don't have to be scared anymore. Okay. Okay.
你不用再害怕了 好
Let's get you home to your dad.
我送你回家找爸爸
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表