剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Um, that's, you know,
他是这样
how he tells what people look like.
才能知道人们长什么样
Or at least that's what he tells the ladies.
至少他是这么跟女人说的
Although, he always seems to know which ones are hot
不过他似乎总能不用摸
before he puts his grubby little mitts on them.
就察觉出哪些女人很漂亮
It's a real gift. He's like a sexual Rain Man.
真是天赋 他就像性方面的雨人
Does he know what you look like?
他知道你的样子吗
He's got a rough idea.
大致知道吧
I only ever let him put his hands on my face once,
我只让他摸过我脸一次
'cause... weird.
实在太怪了
Are you gonna finish that?
你还吃吗
No, no.
不了
You ever tell him what I look like?
你跟他说过我什么样吗
No, he doesn't need me to tell him...
不 他不用我说
He's probably got a picture of you in his head.
他脑海里大概能想象出你的样子
I don't like to mess with those.
我可不想改变他的想法
Hey, Foggy...
福吉
I want you to touch my face.
我想要你摸我的脸
But I can see you, so...
但我能看到你啊
No, I... No, I know. I just, um...
不 我知道 我就是
I want to know how someone
我想知道
who's blind would see me.
一个盲人会怎么看我
Look, you do me then, then I'll do you.
你摸我 我摸你啊
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好吧
Delivery. Gao.
送货 高
You have to close your eyes.
你得闭眼睛
Right.
嗯
Just tell me what you feel.
告诉我你感觉到了什么
Jesus, are you okay?
天呐 你没事吧
Foggy...
福吉
We have to stop the bleeding.
我们得给她止血
What is happening?
怎么回事啊
Stay with her. Yeah.
陪着她 好的
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪
See if anyone else needs help. I'll be right back.
看还有没有人需要帮助 我就回来
Foggy...
福吉
Oh, my God...
天呐
Wilson?
威尔逊
Did you read about the boy...
你看到那则消息了吗
who watched his father
有个男孩看着父亲
being pulled from their car and beaten,
被人从车里拖出来 暴打
before the boy was taken?
然后男孩也被劫走
The men that did that...
犯下那事的人
they will no longer infect this city.
再不会荼毒这座城市了
Good.
很好
We should call it a night.
今晚到此为止吧
I need to get you home before the roads close.
我得赶在封路之前 把你送回家
Marcel?
马塞尔
Your car is ready, sir.
车已经备好 先生
Yes, just one more thing...
嗯 还有件事
I want to give you this.
我想给你这个
Thank you for everything you've done for me this evening.
多谢你今晚为我做的一切
For making this call for me, especially.
尤其是替我打那通电♥话♥
A pleasure as always, sir.
这是我的荣幸 先生
Vladimir!
弗拉基米尔
Vladimir!
弗拉基米尔
Vladimir!
弗拉基米尔
Never liked those borscht eatin' bastards.
一直不喜欢那些喝罗宋汤的混♥蛋♥
Paid shit for shit work.
给那么点钱 累死累活
Although,
不过
Vlady did offer a cool mil to give up your boy.
弗拉基还说要给一百万供出你主人
You're alive...
你还活着
which means you made the right decision.
所以说你做了正确的选择
Your conversation with Vladimir
你跟弗拉基米尔的对话
caused him to react predictably.
导致他按预料中的方式行动
My employer is grateful for that.
我的雇主为此很感激
Hey, happy to help.
乐意帮忙
But why all that with plantin' the mask?
但是栽赃面具男是怎么回事
Why not just blow 'em up from the start,
为什么不一开始就炸死他们
if that's what you were gonna do?
反正本来也是这个打算
It takes time to arrange something like this,
安排这种事 需要时间
and help from friends.
而且需要朋友的帮助
We needed to keep Vladimir off balance
我们得让弗拉基米尔手忙脚乱
until everything was in place.
直到我们安排好一切
Right.
对哦
Got mad respect for a smart move.
好聪明的招数 厉害
You need anything else,
你还需要什么
you know where to find me.
尽管找我
This one's for Claire.
这是为了克莱尔
Hands in the air!
举起手来
Raise those hands!
举起手来
Don't move! Raise 'em!
别动 举起手来
Hands in the air, now!
举起手来 快点
Check the two on the ground. Suspect is in custody.
去检查地上的两个人 疑犯已被羁押
On the ground now, you son of a bitch.
趴在地上 你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表