剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
not in this world.
在这个世界不行
But...
但是
some of us deserve to.
有些人应该如愿
Just move the appropriate funds into place.
把资金安排好
I'll have Leland attend to it.
我让利兰去处理
No, no, I want it done quietly. Handle it yourself.
不不 低调处理 你自己做
I'll have the papers messengered to your penthouse.
我让信使把文件送去你公♥寓♥
Thank you, Wesley.
谢谢 韦斯利
I...
我
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know you've waited a while.
我知道你已经等了好一阵了
Just... please tell me what's going on.
求你告诉我究竟怎么样了
Is she gonna make it?
她能撑下来吗
She's in an induced coma now. She's gonna pull through.
她目前被诱导昏迷了 她会没事的
She'll pull through.
她能撑下来
Thank you, Doctor. Thank you so much.
谢谢 医生 太感谢了
Don't thank me.
别谢我
Morning service was hours ago.
早礼拜过去好几小时了
I know.
我知道
Confession?
要告解吗
Latte?
喝拿铁
Not today, Father.
今天不用 神父
Probably for the best, already had four cups.
或许也好 我已经喝四杯了
Decaf.
脱咖♥啡♥因♥的
But you know there's still a bit of caffeine in there
但你知道那里面还含有一些
they just can't get out.
无法去除的咖♥啡♥因♥吗
Some things are just... too ingrained, I guess.
有些东西 太难根除了吧
That thing...
那件
brought you here last time...
上次你来时困扰你的事
didn't go so well?
不顺利吗
Not so much.
不太顺利
The man...
那个
you talked of...
你说到的人
did you...
你有没有...
No, I didn't kill him.
没有 我没杀他
But I tried to.
但我想杀他
And are you disappointed that you didn't succeed...
你对你没能成功感到失望吗
or maybe a little relieved?
还是稍有些释然
A friend of mine says
我一个朋友说
that if I don't change the way I do things...
如果我不改变我做事的方式
the way I live my life...
我生活的方式
I will end up bloody and alone.
我最终会浑身是血 孤独一人
You believe that?
你信吗
I'm not afraid of dying.
我不怕死
Lot of people aren't, comes right down to it.
很多人 到了那关头 也不怕
It's living scares the holy crap out of 'em.
是生存令他们害怕
You know what I do?
你知道我做什么
Who I am?
我是谁吗
Sacrament of Penance, like I told you.
告解神圣不可侵 我说了
Don't have to worry about... It's not what I'm asking.
你不用担心 我不是问那个
Yes, Matthew, I'm not an idiot.
是的 马修 我又不傻
I have a pretty good idea who you are...
我很清楚你是谁
and what you do.
以及你做什么
How you do it...
你怎么做到的
...that's something else entirely.
这完全是另一回事了
Accident...
意外
when I was a kid.
还是孩子时发生的
Used to think it was God's will.
我以前以为那是上帝的旨意
Used to?
以前
Yeah, he made each and every one of us with a purpose, didn't he?
他塑造我们每个人都是有目的的 不是吗
A reason for being.
一个生存的理由
I believe so, yes.
我认为是的
Then why did he put the Devil in me?
那他为什么给我心魔
Why do I feel it in my heart...
为什么我的心里
and my soul...
我的灵魂里
clawing to be let out...
有个拼命想出来的魔鬼
if that's not all part of God's plan?
如果这不是上帝的计划的话
Maybe you're being called
或许他是希望你
to summon the better angels of your nature.
召唤出你天性中好的一面
Maybe that's the struggle you're feeling...
或许这才是你所感受到的挣扎
deep within you.
内心深处的挣扎
And how do you know the angels and the Devil inside me
你怎么知道我内心的天使和恶魔
aren't the same thing?
不是一回事
I don't,
我不知道
but nothing drives people to the church faster
但最能催人走进教堂的
than the thought of the Devil snapping at their heels.
就是认为魔鬼要追上他们的念头
Maybe that was God's plan all along.
或许这才是上帝的计划
Why he created him, allowed him to fall from grace...
是他创造他的原因 让他堕落
to become a symbol to be feared...
成为令人恐惧的象征
warning to us all,
警示我们所有人
to tread the path of the righteous.
让我们走正义之途
I'm really not in the mood for this tonight.
我今晚没心情跟你闹
It's cool, man, it's cool.
好啊 伙计 没事的
We don't gotta do all that.
我们不用那么做
Go for the knife in your boot, I break your leg.
敢去拿你靴子里的匕♥首♥ 我打断你的腿
Go for the backup piece tucked behind your belt,
敢去拿掖在你腰带后面的备用枪
I throw you off the roof.
我就把你扔下屋顶
We good? Yeah.
懂了吗 嗯
Yeah, man, we good.
嗯 没问题
I didn't say, "Get up."
我没叫你起来
What're you beating on me for? I ain't done nothin'.
你打我♥干♥什么 我又没做什么
It's not about you. I want information.
不是为你 我要情报
What I look like, public damn library?
我是什么 公共图书馆吗
Jesus, all right!
老天啊 好吧
What do you want to know, man? Shit.
你要知道什么啊 该死
Fisk.
菲斯克
I don't know where he is, I swear. That's not the question.
我发誓我不知道他在哪 我不是问这个
Fisk wears some kind of body armor... light, strong.
菲斯克穿着一种护甲 很轻很坚韧
Where's he get it?
他在哪买♥♥的
The hell should I know?
我怎么知道
Then you're no use to me.
那你对我就没用了
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait!
等等 等等
Body armor, body armor. Yeah, yeah.
护甲 护甲 对了
Yeah, body armor.
嗯 护甲
I think I might... I think I might know a guy.
我可能认识个人
Give me the name.
告诉我名字
Yeah, no, we're on the same page.
嗯 我们意见一致
Let me call you... I'll call you back.
我待会儿再打给你
How is she?
她怎么样了
Well, she hasn't woken up.
还没醒过来
Rosenberg says that there may be complications.
罗森堡说可能会出现并发症
If that happens, we'll deal with it.
如果真这样 我们再解决
My mother called.
我妈妈打电♥话♥了
Can you return, see what she needs?
你能给她回个电♥话♥看看她需要什么吗
I'll take care of it. Get out of my way.
我会解决的 别挡路
How is she? She, uh...
她怎么样了
still with us?
还坚持得住吗
Yes.
是的
Well... that's something.
太好了
I don't want to be disturbed.
别让人打扰我
Understood.
明白
I could use a minute, before you...
我想跟你说句话
What am I, invisible?
我是隐形人吗
Did you speak with Gao?
你跟高夫人谈了吗
We had a chat, yeah.
我们聊了一会儿 是的
And?
怎么样
And what?
什么怎么样
She said she was deeply saddened
她说她十分难过
and quoted a fortune cookie or some mystical shit.
还引述了一句幸运饼干还是什么的话
Did she sound sincere?
她语气真诚吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表