剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
It's a difficult thing, isn't it?
很难对吧
Taking a life...
夺走生命
feeling of the weight and responsibility
感受到那种重担
of all the years the person you've murdered has lived...
那份罪责 你所杀之人活的那么些年
moments that they've cherished...
他们珍惜的时刻
the dreams that they've struggled towards, gone...
他们为之奋力拼搏的梦想 都消失了
because of you.
都是因为你
I want you to know something.
我想让你知道
Something important that I've learned.
我学到的一件重要的事
That it gets easier...
你杀的人越多
the more you do it.
就会变得越容易
Jesus. It's okay, it's just me...
天哪 没事 是我
the dick.
那个混♥蛋♥
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Last I checked, it was my office.
我没记错吧 这是我的办公室
Yeah, yours and Matt's.
对 是你和马特的
Is that why you're creeping around so late, to avoid him?
所以你晚上才鬼鬼祟祟地过来想避开他吗
Okay, first, there was no creep.
首先 我没有鬼鬼祟祟
You were just too whatever you were looking out the window
是你不知道看窗外的什么看得出神了
to realize I stepped out of my office.
所以没注意到我出来了
And have you been hitting the juice?
你喝酒了吗
Because you kind of smell like a distillery.
你身上怎么一股酒味
You're one to talk.
你还说我呢
I found you practically curled up under the bar at Josie's.
是你在乔茜酒吧快喝晕了吧
Fair enough.
这倒没错
But that was the end of my night.
但那晚之后我就没做什么了
What happened to you after that?
你之后做了什么
Nothing.
没做什么
That nothing include drinking and dancing?
没什么是指喝酒和跳舞吗
Or just the drinking?
还是只有喝酒
Funny, you actually sound like you care.
你说得好像你真的在乎似的
Karen, what's going on with me and Matt...
凯伦 我和马特之间的事
it sucks that it's bleeding over to you.
很抱歉牵扯到你了
It's the last thing I'd ever want to happen.
我真不想这样的
I know.
我知道
Sorry, just, I, uh...
抱歉 我...
Just had a... a rough night.
今晚很不好过而已
You and I should not drink. Yeah.
你我不该喝酒的 是啊
Yeah, I'm thinking about giving it up,
我正考虑不喝酒了
moving on to the hard stuff.
换点劲儿更大的
Narcotics? Deal me in.
毒品吗 算我一个
You don't seem like the type. Yeah, I smoked a doobie once.
你不像吸毒的人 我抽过一次大♥麻♥
Made me drool.
抽得我直说胡话
A doobie... Weed, pot, the Mary Jane.
大♥麻♥ 就是大♥麻♥烟啊
Whatever the kids are calling it these days.
不知道现在的孩子都叫什么
I'm not sure that's, uh, considered hard anymore.
抽大♥麻♥根本不算什么吧
At least, not according to Denver, anyway.
至少丹佛大学那可不这么觉得
The times they are a-changin'.
时代在变
So, you coming back to the office?
话说你要回来上班吗
I just needed to pick up a few things.
我来拿点东西
Wait, Foggy.
等等 福吉
Let's not do this right now. It's not a good time.
现在不行 不是时候
Is it ever gonna be?
什么时候才行
I don't know.
不知道
That's not really an answer.
你没有回答我的问题
Best one I got.
我能想到的最好的答案了
Whatever's going on between you and Matt,
不管你和马特之间发生什么
it would be really nice not to be alone here, you know?
我只是不想再一个人待在这间办公室里
I know. What you said last night, you were right.
我知道 你昨晚说得对
No matter what's going on between me and Matt...
不管我和马特之间发生什么
that doesn't change anything with Fisk.
菲斯克的事不会有任何改变
I'm gonna keep digging.
我会继续查
You can't just run around killing people
人不能到处胡乱杀人
and call yourself a human being.
还到处标榜自己
He's gonna pay for what he's done, just like you said.
他会付出代价 就如你所说
Do we still have a copy
本给的的材料
of all that stuff Ben gave us, from the...
我们这里还有副本吗 就是...
the man in the mask?
戴面具的人给我们的
Yeah, uh, I think so.
有 应该有
What are you gonna do with it?
你要干什么
Honestly, I have no idea.
其实我不知道
So, you, uh...
所以你...
you don't think the Mask is a terrorist anymore?
不认为那个面具人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了吗
I don't understand what he is.
我不知道他到底是什么
But no, I don't think he's a terrorist.
但是我并不认为他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's a start, I guess.
算是个好的开始吧
Look, I know things are... weird.
我知道事情...很诡异
But I'm still around.
但我还在你身边
You need me, just call.
需要我的话就给我打电♥话♥
You gonna pick up this time? Yeah, I'll pick up.
这次你会接吗 会接的
Might not seem like it, but
虽然说了你不信
everything's gonna be all right.
但一切都会好起来的
How can you be sure?
你怎么能肯定
Because I have to be.
因为我必须相信
Ease off the booze, stay away from the Mary Jane.
喝酒悠着点 不要抽大♥麻♥
Will do.
好的
Well, that wasn't awkward.
刚才真是尴尬啊
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚还在做什么
Or early or whatever it is?
或者应该说这么早
Couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Lot of that going around.
常事
Seems like it's the only thing we still all have in common.
这似乎是我们仅剩的共同点了
I'm sorry, Karen.
对不起 凯伦
For which part?
哪里对不起
All of it, pretty much.
一切 很多事
You want coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Yeah, please.
好的 谢谢
You know, he thinks he got her killed...
福吉以为是他害死她的
Elena.
埃琳娜
He didn't.
不是他
You wanna try telling him that?
你要去告诉他吗
Oh, right, that...
对了...
that would be if you two were still speaking to each other.
前提是你们俩还说话
It's his choice.
这是他的选择
Only if you let it be.
也是你的选择
You know, I'm starting to feel like I made a mistake...
我开始觉得我犯了个错
coming to work here.
不该来这里工作
Do you want to leave? No.
你想走吗 不
This is my home.
这里是我家
You and Foggy, you're the only good things in my life right now.
你和福吉 是我现在生活中唯一美好的东西
Karen, did something happen?
凯伦 发生什么事了吗
Yes.
是的
The world fell apart.
世界崩塌了
Didn't you notice?
你注意到了吗
Wilson?
威尔逊
You...
你
Don't speak. I'll get the doctor.
不要说话 我去叫医生
Why... why am...
为什么 为什么我...
why am I here?
为什么我在医院里
It was the benefit.
是因为那场慈善活动
Something was in your drink.
你的酒里被人下药了
But it was my fault.
都怪我不好
I should have known, the way things are,
我应该料到会这样
that someone would try to get to me.
有人想害我
And I'm sorry. You were caught in the middle.
对不起 反而害了你
Someone tries to kill you and you're the one apologizing?
有人想杀你 你却道歉吗
You almost died, Vanessa, because of me...
因为我你差点死了 凡妮莎
because of who I am.
因为我做的事
I made arrangements.
我安排好了
When you're able to be moved, you'll be...
等你能动了 就...
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表