剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
often plucked from grasp by the slightest breeze.
一阵清风就能吹走
But you, you left an impression.
但你 令她印象深刻
The nice blonde lady with the big blue eyes.
一位漂亮的金发女士 蓝色的大眼睛
And the man you were with, Mr. Urich, I'm guessing.
还有跟你一起去的人 是尤里克先生吧
My employer...
我的雇主
Sorry, old habits. Mr. Fisk...
抱歉 老♥习♥惯了 菲斯克先生
as I said, loves his mother.
如我所说 十分爱他母亲
He would be extremely...
他如果得知
disturbed...
你找到了她
if he knew you'd found her.
会非常不安
Even more so that you've been to see her.
更有甚者 你还去见了她
You haven't told him?
你还没告诉他
He's preoccupied with more important matters,
他忙着处理更重要的事
so I've taken it upon myself to address the situation.
所以我便决定自己来解决这件事
If you're going to kill me...
如果你打算杀了我
just do it.
动手吧
I'm sick of listening to your bullshit.
我听够了你的废话
I'm not here to kill you, Miss Page.
我不是来杀你的 佩吉小姐
I'm here to offer you a job.
我要给你一份工作
Can I get a coffee, please? Black.
能给我拿杯咖啡吗 黑的
Can I get you anything to eat, sir?
要吃点什么吗 先生
No, thank you, Francis. Where's Wesley?
不了 谢谢 弗兰西斯 韦斯利呢
So, after all of this, I'm supposed to, what...
经历了这么多 你要我
...be your secretary?
做你的秘书吗
The position I have in mind is a little more...
我心中所想的位置要更
involved.
重要一些
You've proven yourself resourceful,
你已经证明了自己的才智
tenacious, with a commendable ability to convince others
以及固执 很有说服力 能让别人相信
that your way is the right one,
你的办法是正确的
the way that needs to be followed,
该按你的办法来
pursued despite the obvious repercussions such actions may incur.
尽管这样的举动显然会招致相应的后果
Is that even English?
这是英语吗
Simply stated...
简单说
you're going to convince Mr. Urich...
你要让尤里克先生相信
that everything is fine...
一切都很好
that you were wrong... that Wilson Fisk is a good man...
是你错了 威尔逊·菲斯克 是个好人
a man this city needs.
是这座城市需要的人
And then you're going to spread the gospel
然后你要把这福音传播给
to everyone you've infected with your negative point of view.
每一个被你的负面看法感染的人
I'd rather die first.
我宁可先去死
But you won't...
但你不会
be the first to die, Miss Page, no.
先去死 佩吉小姐
No, I think Mr. Urich will have that honor.
不 我认为尤里克先生会有幸先死
Then we'll go to your place of employment,
然后我们会去你的律所
see to Mr. Nelson, Mr. Murdock.
照顾一下尼尔森和默多克先生
After that, your friends,
之后 是你的朋友
family, everyone you've ever cared about.
亲人 你在乎过的每个人
And when you have no tears left to shed, then...
等你再无眼泪可流
then we'll come for you, Miss Page.
才会轮到你 佩吉小姐
Do you really think...
你真认为
I would put a loaded gun on the table where you could reach it?
我会把上膛的枪 放在桌上你够得到的地方吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you really think this is the first time I've shot someone?
你真认为我是第一次开枪打人吗
Miss Page...
佩吉小姐
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表