剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
We need a doctor! Now!
我们需要医生 快
Let's get a gurney out here!
推一台轮床出来
What happened? She drank something.
怎么回事 她喝下了什么东西
What did she ingest? I need you to be specific.
她喝了什么 能具体点说吗
I have no idea. It was at the Van Lunt building, the benefit.
我不知道 是在范·朗特大楼的慈善晚会上
There were others...
还有其他人
Uh, I had a glass in my hand. Do I need to be checked out?
我当时也拿了杯酒 我需要做检查吗
How long's she been unconscious?
她昏厥多久了
Twenty minutes. Maybe a little longer.
20分钟 可能更久一些
Place is a rat hole.
这地方好破
It was the closest ER.
是最近的急诊室
I reached out to Dr. Rosenberg.
我联♥系♥罗森堡医生了
He's on the jet.
他上飞机了
Pupils are sluggish.
瞳孔涣散
I need an intubation tray, stat!
马上准备插管
Let's start 1,000 cc's of Ringer's lactate to KVO
我们了解具体情况之前
until we know what's going on.
先静脉注射1000cc的林格液
Insert a Foley catheter...
插入导尿管
Hemodialysis and gastric lavage? I need a tox screen,
血液透析和洗胃呢 做毒检
liver and kidney function, coagulation tests.
肝肾功能 凝血试验
I'll call ICU for a bed.
我叫重症监护室备床
You said there were others, how many?
你说还有其他人 有多少
Uh, four or five maybe.
四五个吧
Are you sure someone shouldn't be looking at me?
我真的不用接受检查吗
We'll have a nurse come check you out.
我们会找护士给你做检查
I'm coming with her. I'm sorry,
我要跟她一起去 抱歉
we can't have you in there, sir.
您不能进来 先生
Don't you know who I am? Doesn't matter.
你不知道我是谁吗 是谁都不行
Fill out the paperwork.
去填表
We'll update you on her condition as soon as we know anything.
我们一知道情况就会立刻通知你
Matt, it's Karen.
马特 我是凯伦
Come on, open the door.
拜托 开门啊
I can't get a hold of Foggy and there's nobody at the office.
我联♥系♥不到福吉 办公室也没人
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事啊
Matt...
马特
Oh, my God.
天呐
You look like shit.
你看上去好糟糕
Then I'm looking better than I feel.
那么我看上去没有感觉那么糟了
We gonna sue?
我们要起诉吗
We should sue.
我们应该起诉
You know, whoever hit you, we should go after 'em and...
不管是谁撞了你 我们该去找他们
What kind of car was it?
是什么样的车啊
Please tell me it was, uh, expensive and German.
拜托告诉我是辆昂贵的德国车
Japanese...
日本车
and it was my fault.
而且是我的错
I, uh... should have been more careful.
我该更小心些的
What the hell happened in here?
这里是怎么了
Nothing, don't worry about it.
没事 别担心
Oh, okay, I'll just, uh...
好吧
Little early for beer, isn't it?
这么早就喝啤酒啊
Depends on the kind of day you're having.
要看今天过得如何了
You, uh... you want one?
你要来一瓶吗
Uh, no. No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
So where were you...
你是在哪
when this car hit you?
被车撞的
Uh, does it matter?
有关系吗
I'm thinking it might...
我觉得有关系
if there really wasn't any car.
如果其实根本没有什么车祸的话
Karen... Does this have anything to do with Fisk?
凯伦 这跟菲斯克有关吗
With your going to see that... Vanessa woman?
跟你去见那个凡妮莎有关吗
I told you, it was my fault.
我说了 是我的错
Let's just leave it at that, okay? No.
就别再深究了 好吗 不好
No, not okay. Definitely not okay.
不好 绝对不好
Look at you.
看看你啊
Did somebody break in? No one broke in.
有人闯进来了吗 没有
And no one beat the crap out of you either, I'm guessing.
也没人把你打得屁滚尿流喽
Do you remember the last time that I was here?
你还记得我上次来的时候吗
Yeah, I remember.
嗯 我记得
And I was scared... terrified.
我当时很害怕 吓坏了
But then, you, you gave me your shirt...
但你给了我你的衬衣
and you made me feel safe.
你让我感到安全
You made me feel like I could trust everything that you said.
你让我觉得我可以信任你说的一切
And you lied to me...
但你却骗了我
...about having the Union Allied pension file.
说你没有联合公♥司♥的养老金文件
I didn't want anyone to get hurt...
我是不希望再有人
like Daniel Fisher,
像丹尼尔·菲舍那样
because of what I was doing.
因为我做的事受伤
Yeah, I know the feeling.
嗯 我了解那种感觉
So that's it.
就这样
That's all you're giving me.
你就跟我说这些
That's all that I have right now, Karen.
我现在只能说这些 凯伦
Well, it's not all I have.
我还有别的要说
I found something.
我有发现
Just a scrap of paper at the county clerk's office... misfiled.
郡办公室的一份文件 放错了地方
It's probably why Fisk didn't get it sucked into a black hole.
大概就是因为这个才没被菲斯克藏起来
What was it?
是什么
A marriage certificate...
婚姻证明
for his mother, Marlene.
他妈妈 玛琳的
How does that help?
这有什么用
Because it's not to his father.
因为不是跟他父亲的结婚证
It's for when she remarried...
是她再婚的证明
which was two years after all the reports say she died.
距离她记录死亡两年后
She's still alive?
她还活着
Yeah, she's living at a care facility upstate.
嗯 住在州北一间养老院
Now, Ben and I took a drive...
我和本去那儿看了一趟
Oh, Karen, Karen...
凯伦啊
Fisk could have people watching. I know.
菲斯克可能安排了人监视呢 我知道
I know. I didn't leave my real name. You should have...
我知道 我没留真名 你该...
You should have talked to me or Foggy before you ran off like that.
你采取这样的行动之前该跟我或者福吉商量的
I tried...
我找了
but you weren't picking up.
你们都不接电♥话♥
Did you speak to her, Fisk's mother? Yeah...
你跟她说话了吗 菲斯克的妈妈 嗯
she's not all there, but...
她神智不太清醒 但是
Matt, what she said about Fisk...
马特 她说了菲斯克的事
he killed his father...
他杀了他父亲
when he was 12.
就在12岁的时候
Bashed his head in with a hammer,
用锤子打碎了他的头
and then she helped him cover it up.
然后她帮他掩盖了起来
Well, he was a minor. It's not gonna be enough.
他当时未成年 这不够
To put him in jail, no.
不能让他进监狱 的确
But it doesn't line up with everything that Fisk has been saying.
但这跟菲斯克一直以来说的话不符
Everything that he has altered on the Internet
跟他在网上编造的一切不符
and at the... the county clerk's.
他还改动了郡办公室的记录
It might be enough to
这或许足以
at least get people looking at him more closely.
让人们至少进一步审视他
From an old woman who's not all there.
就凭一个神志不清的老妇人
Well, I'm not hearing you and Foggy come up with anything better.
你和福吉也没有更好的办法啊
Did you... did you speak to him...
你跟他谈过了吗
to Foggy?
福吉
Not since yesterday on the phone when I guess he was...
昨天跟他通过电♥话♥之后就没有了 我猜他当时在
covering for whatever it is you're not telling me.
为你不肯告诉我的事而打掩护
All right, go to the office and... wait for him.
好吧 去办公室等他
Tell him what you found, and Karen,
告诉他你发现了什么 凯伦
tell him... tell him that I said...
告诉他 我说...
No, don't bother. Just tell him what you found.
算了 就把你的发现告诉他吧
Karen, be careful, please.
凯伦 务必小心
You know...
知道吗
maybe you should take your own advice.
你或许该听从自己的建议
I... I got you a...
我给你买♥♥了
It's, um...
是个
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表