剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
They brought a piece of Zuppa... every night.
他们每晚 都会给我送祖帕吃
Mother...
母亲
Mom.
妈妈
It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天气很好对吧
It is.
是的
Have you thought any more about my... my friend Wesley?
你还记得我的朋友韦斯利吗
James Wesley?
詹姆斯·韦斯利
We spoke about him on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥里提到过他
Oh, yes, James.
想起来了 詹姆斯
Such a handsome boy.
好英俊的孩子
Always so well dressed, polite.
一直穿戴整齐 彬彬有礼
He called you the other night.
那晚他给你打电♥话♥了
He did?
是吗
When I was busy. It was the last phone call that he...
在我忙的时候 那是他打的最后一通电♥话♥
Do you remember what you talked about?
你还记得你们说过什么吗
Mother?
母亲
Such a beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天气很好对吧
Hey, is he back? No.
喂 他回来了吗 没有
His kid plays the cello, got a solo.
他家孩子有大提琴独奏表演
Looks like there's a reception after.
好像表演结束后有招待会
Did you try his phone? Yeah, he's not picking up. Look...
你打过他的电♥话♥了吗 他没接 听我说
sit tight until he gets back and I can run this past him.
你安心等我等他回来审核
And keep your eyes open, okay?
注意安全 知道吗
Yeah. You, too.
好 你也是
Hang on a second.
稍等一下
Yeah, I gotta take this. It's Matt.
我得接这通电♥话♥ 是马特打来的
I'll call you when I know something.
我有消息再打给你
Hey, you coming in?
喂 你要来了吗
I had a rough morning. I'm gonna need the day.
我早上出了点事 今天不去了
Listen... I'm working on something.
听着 我在查一件事
I think it might help.
或许能派上用场
But until I know for sure, I need you to stay out of it.
但在我确定前 你不能插手
If you talk to Foggy, you tell him the same?
你能这样跟跟福吉说吗
Uh, yeah, I'll pass it along...
好 我要是跟他说话
if I, uh, talk to him.
一定转达
Uh, Karen?
凯伦
Everything's gonna work out... I promise.
一切都会好的 我保证
Yeah...
嗯
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I'm not having this conversation. Yes, you are.
这件事免谈 不行
You're in the middle of having it with me.
这消息一定劲爆
Heard my son play Brahms today, in front of the entire school.
听我儿子在全校师生面前演奏勃拉姆斯的曲子
One of the greatest moments of my life.
是我这辈子最高兴的事之一
I read the story you handed me, the exact opposite.
而刚才你给我的报道 则是最气人的事
This could expose Fisk.
这个可以揭露菲斯克
All this story is gonna do is expose this paper to a lawsuit.
这个故事只会把咱们报送上法庭
I mean, there is no follow-up, no corroboration.
你的故事没有参较 没有确凿证据
You read what his mother said
你看到他母亲说
about what he did when he was a kid?
他小时候做过的事了吗
She's a sick old lady.
她母亲是个老年痴呆
I mean, she probably thinks Nixon's still in office.
她可能以为现在的总统还是尼克松呢
Run the article. It'll sell papers, it's sexy.
刊登这篇文章报纸肯定大卖♥♥ 肯定火爆
You sound like a whore.
你这话说得好像个妓♥女♥
Well, I learned how to be one from you.
名♥师♥出高徒 都是跟你学的
I get lucky sometimes, sure.
不过有时我走运
Land a story that makes a difference, like Union Allied.
写出像联合建筑公♥司♥那种大新闻
But most of the time, now, working for this paper...
但大多数时候 在这里工作
I might as well be wearing lipstick and a red dress.
我还真像描眉画眼的风♥骚♥妓♥女♥
Take the rest of the week. You're suspended.
这周你休息吧 你被停职了
Look, just take another look at it.
拜托你再看看
Fisk is leaving a trail of bodies and if we don't stop it--
菲斯克杀人无数 如果不阻止...
Wilson Fisk is spending millions of dollars
威尔逊·菲斯克花了成百上千万美元
trying to save this city.
来拯救这个城市
Maybe you should drop the Woodward and Bernstein,
你还是不要老想着一夜成名了
try writing a story about that.
写写歌♥功颂德的故事吧
How much is he paying you?
他给了你多少钱
Ever since Union Allied, I can't get a story
联合建筑事件之后 这个城市里
that's about what's really happening in this city to print.
发生的任何一件真人真事你都不让我写
So, how much is Fisk paying you to keep it that way?
菲斯克到底给了你多少钱让你如此
The reason that you can't
最近你不能
get any of your crime pieces into the paper lately
刊登你这些犯罪行动妄想文
is because they're shit, Ben.
是因为那都是胡扯 本
Just like that one.
就跟那篇一样
And I think, deep down, you know that, too.
你内心深处应该很清楚
You know what, forget about the suspension.
算了 不给你停职了
Clear out your office.
你去打包走人吧
I'm done trying to help you.
我不想再继续帮你了
No, wait, wait, wait!
等等 住手 住手
I'm trying to help you! Wait, no, please!
我是来帮你们的 快住手
Couldn't find anything on the Japanese that puts them on this.
没找到任何显示日本人与此有关的证据
Not that I would.
实在没办法
Bastards are like shadows in a dark room.
那些混♥蛋♥就跟鬼影一样
Maybe all this really was that nut in the mask.
可能这一切真是那个戴面具的人干的
Poison and guns aren't the way he operates.
下毒用枪 不是他的手法
Piss a guy off enough, he'll start doing whatever it takes.
兔子急了还会咬人呢 更何况人
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Sir?
先生
Double the offer on the streets.
悬赏金翻倍
Keep doubling it until someone talks. Yes, sir.
一直涨到有人开口为止 好的
You trust him after that beating you laid on?
你把他那一顿揍 还信任他吗
Wesley trusted him.
韦斯利信任他
That's all that matters now.
这是目前最重要的
That his?
是韦斯利的手♥机♥吗
Yes?
喂
No, he's not able to come to the phone. What do you have?
不 他不能接电♥话♥ 有什么事
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to go.
我得走了
Go where? We're in the middle of...
去哪里 我们正在...
All those people...
那些人...
You took their eyes. No.
你挖了他们的眼睛 不是
They blinded themselves.
他们是自毁双目
Why would they do that?
为什么
Because they have faith.
因为他们有信念
In you and your drugs?
对你和你的毒品有信念吗
In something beyond the distractions of your world.
超乎花花世界的诱惑
You have taken that from them.
可是被你夺走了
Now, they will have nothing.
现在他们一无所有了
You're gonna tell me about Fisk.
你告诉我菲斯克的事
Get these people out of here.
快带这些人出去
You're going to be okay. Come on.
不会有事的 过来
Police!
警♥察♥
Don't you move!
不许动
Hands, let me see your hands!
举起手来 让我看到你的手
Hands!
举起手来
Slowly, slowly.
慢慢举起来
You're the guy.
就是你
The one that killed Blake and shot those cops!
杀了布雷克 向那些警♥察♥开枪的人
I did not kill Detective Blake, or shoot those cops.
我没有杀布雷克警探 也没有向那些警♥察♥开枪
Blake and Hoffman were dirty.
布雷克和霍夫曼是黑警
Working for Wilson Fisk.
都帮威尔逊·菲斯克干活
Along with a lot of others in your precinct.
你们警局还有很多其他警♥察♥也是
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
Then what are you?
那你是什么
Officer down. Call it in now.
有警员遇袭 马上请求支援
You're late.
你迟到了
Apologies, I was detained by unfortunate events.
抱歉 有意外耽搁了
You speak English now?
现在你会说英语了啊
The need for illusion has passed.
现在已经不需要伪装了
That have anything to do with why you're late?
那跟你的迟到有关吗
The man in the mask.
戴面具的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表