剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
for all his real estate holdings in Hell's Kitchen.
所有房♥产的钱买♥♥下了那座小岛
Then, that's the link!
那这就是联♥系♥啊
I mean, it ties Fisk directly
可以将菲斯克直接
to what's happening in the tenement case.
与租户案相联♥系♥起来
No, it doesn't.
不行
According to the records,
根据记录
the deal just went through this morning.
交易今早才完成
So...
那么
So everything that happened with the case up till now
那么此前案子中发生的事
was before Fisk was the owner on record. All falls on Tully.
都发生在菲斯克是在案业主之前 责任都在徒利
Okay, so we go after Tully. We get him to turn on Fisk.
好吧 那我们就去找徒利 让他背叛菲斯克
Yeah, that island he's on?
嗯 他的那个小岛
No extradition agreement.
没有引渡协议
It's another dead end.
又是死路一条
You just asked her where the library is.
你刚刚是在问她图书馆在哪
They doubled the offer to get the tenants to move out.
他们把协议金翻了倍 想让租户搬走
Oh, damn it. What?
该死 怎么了
Her neighbors are thinking about taking it.
她的邻居在考虑接受
Maybe they should.
或许他们是该接受
No! Tell her to stand firm.
不 叫她坚守立场
We told her we're gonna help her and that's what we're gonna do.
我们说过会帮她 我们就会帮她的
Such a good boy.
真是个好孩子
She thinks she can change their minds.
她觉得她能说服他们
Enough of them maybe to make a difference.
至少说服足够多的人 足以改变局势
I no take! This my home.
我不会接受 那是我的家
We fight, yes?
我们要抗争 是不是
Yes, sí.
没错
He is good man.
他是个好人
All of you...
你们
good.
都是好人
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该那样
What? Fight for the rights of the little guy, right?
怎么了 不是要为小人物的权利抗争吗
Fisk wants the tenements, he's not gonna stop until he gets them.
菲斯克要那栋楼 他不得手不会罢休的
Well, so what? We're just supposed to roll over?
那又如何 我们就要听之任之吗
Fisk is public on this.
菲斯克已经是在案业主了
If we tie him up with an injunction,
如果对他发出禁令
maybe we find something in the deposition that we...
或许我们可以从证词里挖掘出什么...
Oh, come on, Foggy, you think
得了 福吉 你以为
we're gonna trip this guy up with a deposition?
我们能用取证的办法扳倒此人吗
After everything that's happened,
经历了这么多
you don't get who we're dealing with?
你还不明白我们面对的是什么样的人吗
No, we get it!
我们明白
Matt, he's a rich dickhead
马特 他是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
who thinks he can pay people off to kiss his ass.
以为他可以买♥♥通别人对他听命
Look, he is standing on City Hall
看啊 他跟他的狐朋狗友
with his cronies like he's already won.
一起站在市政厅前 好像他已经赢了
You know he can't see that.
你知道他看不到
All right, we can't let him get away with this.
好吧 我们不能允许他们得逞
I know. So, what are we gonna do?
我知道 那我们怎么办
Basic tenet of both law and war, know your enemy.
法律和战争的基本原则 知己知彼
Thank you, Sun Tzu. What does that actually mean?
谢谢 孙子 那是什么意思
It means we keep digging.
就是说 我们接着查
Like Karen said, somewhere out there,
就像凯伦说的 这世界上
there's a piece of paper or a witness,
肯定有相关文件 有个证人
or something that'll lead to the truth.
或能指引我们发觉真♥相♥的东西
Okay, good.
好 好的
But, do it quietly. Stay under the radar.
但是要低调点 别声张
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Three people stood with Fisk when he addressed the city.
菲斯克向全市发表讲话时 身边有三个人
His man from Confed Global, Owlsley and a woman.
联合全球的那人 奥斯利和一个女人
One the press said he seemed close with.
媒体称两人关系亲密
Oh, yeah, uh, Vanessa, um...
对 凡妮莎
Marianna. It says she works at Scene Contempo Gallery.
玛丽安娜 报纸上说她在时尚风景画廊工作
Maybe it's time I invested in some art.
或许我该去投资艺术品了
Here's the list that I came up with.
这是我列出的清单
Anyone else?
还有别人吗
Make sure Richmond's on the guest list.
一定把里士满列在其中
He won't come, but he'll get pissy if he isn't invited.
他不会来 但不请他会惹他生气
You have a visitor coming in through the west entrance.
有访客从西入口进来
May I help you?
可以帮你吗
I hope so. Um, Matthew.
希望可以 我是马修
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
凡妮莎 你好
You're probably wondering
你大概在想
what a man who can't see is doing in an art gallery.
看不到的人为什么要来画廊
I didn't want to be forward.
我不想唐突
I'm told by my guests my apartment's a bit stark.
我的客人告诉我 我的公♥寓♥空荡荡的
I thought maybe some art would warm it up.
我想或许摆放点画作能增添气氛
I'm going to go out on a limb
我大胆猜测
and assume these "guests" were women?
你的"客人"都是女人吧
Well, I'm not trying to impress the pizza guy.
反正我不是想哄披萨外卖♥♥小哥
Good. You don't need sight to appreciate art,
很好 欣赏艺术不非要有视力
but you do need honesty.
但得诚实
Sight helps. Sure.
有视力更好 是啊
But there's something very intimate
但通过别人的眼睛
in experiencing art through someone else's eyes.
感受艺术 是一件很亲密的事
That's a good line, by the way. You should use it.
这句话很煽情 你该拿来用
I might.
我可能会用
So, give me an idea what you're after.
跟我说说你想要什么
I am not sure.
我不确定
Good... art isn't furniture.
很好 艺术不是家具
If you knew exactly what you were looking for,
如果你完全确定自己想要什么
you'd be just decorating.
那就是装♥修♥了
Art should speak to you... move you.
艺术应该让你产生共鸣 对你有触动
This one, for example.
比如这个
One of my favorite pieces.
是我最喜欢的一件
Describe it to me.
跟我形容一下
Imagine a sea of tonal reds.
想象一片各种色调的红色海洋
The color of anger...
愤怒的颜色
of rage...
狂怒的颜色
but also the color of the heart...
但也是心的颜色
of love... hope.
还有爱和希望
This strikes the perfect balance between the two.
这幅画达到了两者间完美的平衡
I don't know, it sounds aggressive.
这听上去有些激进呢
All depends on your point of view.
要看你怎么看了
Maybe something a little less challenging.
或许温和一点的吧
Tell me, do you have a man in your life?
你生活里有男人吗
Matthew, are you hitting on me?
马修 你在泡我吗
No, I just mean, what does he like?
不是的 我是问他什么样
What does he respond to?
他喜欢什么
If I can get inside the head of the man
如果我能了解一个赢得了
who won the heart of such a charming woman,
你这样有魅力的女人的心的男人
it would inform my decision.
那我的决定就有依据了
Well, you could always ask him yourself.
你可以自己问他啊
Hope I'm not interrupting. I was nearby.
希望我没有打扰 我就在附近
Not at all. We were just talking about you.
没有 我们正说起你呢
I see.
这样啊
Wilson Fisk, Matthew...
威尔逊·菲斯克 这是马修
Murdock.
默多克
Oh, yes, the attorney.
是啊 那个律师
I've heard about all your work in Hell's Kitchen.
我听说了你在地狱厨房♥的工作
I'm aware of yours as well.
我也听说过你的工作
Mr. Murdock is thinking of purchasing some art.
默多克先生想买♥♥些画作
He was looking for some advice from a man of taste.
他想得到有品位的男人的意见
Well, that's simple. Buy whatever the lady tells you.
很简单 这位女士叫你买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Although we probably shouldn't be talking.
不过我们大概不该说话
I believe we're on opposite sides of a tenancy case.
我们处于一桩租户案的对立方
Oh, you are? Yes.
是吗 是的
The rental properties I recently acquired from Mr. Tully.
是我最近从徒利先生手中购得的出租楼
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表