剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Good thing about red...
红色好
they can't tell how much you're bleeding.
穿红色别人就看不出你流多少血了
Hey, who says I'm even gonna get hit?
谁说我一定会挨揍
We're Murdocks. We get hit a lot.
我们是默多克家的人 经常被揍
Yeah... I guess we do. But we get up.
是吧 但是我们会站起来
Right, Dad?
是吧 爸爸
We always get up.
我们总是会站起来
Hey, it's Jack. Hey, Jack.
我是杰克 杰克
Too late to change it? You can change it.
现在改还来得及吗 来得及
Good. All on me. Win by knockout.
好 全压我 击倒对手获胜
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 是
Yeah, I'm sure. Listen, you gotta do this quick.
我确定 听着 你动作要快
Cash out the second Creel hits the mat.
克里尔倒下的那一瞬间就全兑成现金
Don't wait. Okay, get a pen.
不要等 好 你拿支笔
All right. Got it.
好 拿到了
You're gonna take the money
你把钱拿去
down to Lloyd Wagner at M and R Credit Union.
找M&R信用社的罗伊德·瓦格纳
You're gonna deposit it into account number
然后把钱全都存进这个账号♥
004-82-56-882.
004-82-56-882
Account's in your name? No, no, not under my name.
账户在你名下吗 不在我名下
It's under Matthew Murdock. Matthew. Got it.
是在马修·默多克名下 马修 我知道了
Yeah, thanks. Thanks, Ed.
谢谢 谢谢 艾德
You're gonna want to lay low for a couple days after.
之后你最好去避几天风头
Can I do anything for you?
你还有别的事吗
Nah, don't worry about me. I got it covered.
没了 不用担心我 我没事
Not here. Leave a message.
人不在 有事留言
Hey, it's, uh...
喂 是...
it's me.
是我
I'm about to go do something... Well...
我要做件事...
I'm about to go be me.
我要做自己
You know better than anybody that doesn't always go so well.
你最清楚 这样通常不会有好下场
I don't know how this is gonna go, but if I were a betting man...
我不知道会怎样 但如果让我打赌...
Matty's gonna need you. More than ever.
马特会比以往更需要你
Look after him, okay?
照顾他 好吗
And I know what I'm asking here, but he's a good kid.
我知道我的要求很过分 但他是个好孩子
He sure as hell didn't get that from me.
这点肯定不是遗传我
So...
所以
It's better this way.
这样最好
Just once...
就一次
I want Matty to hear people cheer for his old man.
我想让马特听到大家为他爸爸欢呼
Just once.
就一次
Matt!
马特
Matt, come on! Get up!
马特 快起来
I drank the eel.
我喝了鳗鱼酒
Oh, no. Not a euphemism.
不 是真的
Matt, I know you're in there!
马特 我知道你在家
Get up!
快起来
Here, you talk to him. Okay.
你来跟他说 好
Pretend I'm not here. Okay.
假装我不在 好啊
Matt!
马特
Matt, it's Karen... and I am...
马特 我是凯伦
very, very sorry about this,
我真的很抱歉
and if I were you, I would not come to this door.
如果换做是我 我肯定不会开门
But I think I also drank the eel.
但我也喝了鳗鱼酒
And we are now filled with mighty eel strength!
我们现在满身充满鳗鱼能量
Matt! It's true. Matt, come on!
马特 真的 马特 快开门
Come on! Come on!
开门啊 快开门
We're staying out till the sunrise!
不开门我们就等到天亮
We're gonna go to the fish market!
我们还要去鱼市
Oh, no. Oh, Foggy.
不好 福吉
Oh, hi, Fran.
你好 弗兰
Sorry. We're really sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
Sorry. We're sorry. We'll be quiet.
抱歉 抱歉 我们会安静的
You wanna go to the fish market? No, she...
你也要去鱼市吗 不 她...
I'm gonna buy a bluefin.
我要去买♥♥金枪鱼
I'm buying a bluefin, Murdock!
我要买♥♥金枪鱼 默多克
Okay... we've got what?
好 我们还有...
Two hours to kill.
两小时时间玩
Let's brush you up on some Japanese auctioneering terms.
我来教教你日语拍卖♥♥术语
Okay, you don't have to do this, Foggy.
你不用这样 福吉
Do what?
哪样
You haven't lived until you've argued
如果没跟冲绳90岁的幸存者
with a 90-year-old Okinawa survivor about sturgeon meat.
争论过鲟鱼肉 你就算白活了
Thank you.
谢谢
I needed this. I really needed this.
我需要这个 真的需要
But it's late, and we should go home.
但现在很晚了 我们该回家
Are you kidding me? Yes.
你开玩笑吗 是的
After what you told me, I'm never going home again.
听了你的话 我再也不要回家了
Men are waiting in the dark corners of this world
有人在黑暗角落里等着
to prey on us. Oh, God.
猎杀我们呢 天哪
The valiant, the kindhearted.
勇敢的人 善良的人
We must band together. We must never sleep.
我们必须团结一致 坚决不能睡觉
We must remain vigilant.
我们必须保持警觉
Here in the lights of Hell's Kitchen.
就在地狱厨房♥的灯光下
Never sleep!
绝不睡觉
This city will protect us!
这座城市会保护我们
This city's beautiful. Yeah.
这座城市真美 是啊
Here's how this is gonna work.
我们这样
I'm gonna ask you some questions. You're gonna answer them.
我问你问题 你回答问题
If you're lying to me...
如果你说谎
trust that I will know...
你说谎我肯定能察觉到
and I will be unhappy.
我会不高兴的
Where's the boy?
那个男孩在哪里
He's dead.
死了
This is what unhappy looks like.
这就是我不高兴的后果
Where's the boy?
那个男孩在哪里
What do you care? If he's not dead yet, he will be.
你管什么 即使他现在没死 也快死了
Why did you take him? Figured you'd come running.
你们为什么抓他 想引你来
And after I was dead?
我死后呢
Sell the kid, like all the others.
把那孩子卖♥♥了 就跟其他人一样
I was telling the truth on that one.
刚才我说的是真的
I know.
我知道
We got you good, didn't we?
我们让你吃了大苦头 对不对
Who do you sell the children to? I don't know.
你们都把孩子卖♥♥给谁 我不知道
Whoever has the money.
谁出钱就卖♥♥给谁
Where's the boy?
那个男孩在哪里
So you find him. So what?
就算你找到他 又如何
We'll take another.
我们会抓别的孩子
Kill me, somebody takes my place.
杀了我 会有别人取代我的位子
Long as people are buying, we'll be selling.
只有有人买♥♥ 我们就会卖♥♥
Nothing you do tonight will change that.
今晚不管你做什么 什么都不会改变
But go ahead. Keep hitting me. Let's see who drops first.
你继续打我啊 我们看看谁先倒下
Try stabbing him in his trigeminal nerve.
扎他的三叉神经
Where is it?
在哪里
Go in through here, right above the eye.
从这里扎进去 在眼睛上方
That's the supraorbital foramen.
那里是眶上孔
You want to go in right under there.
就从眶上孔下面扎进去
Hold still.
不要动
I might do some serious damage if you squirm.
否则可会伤得更加严重
How will I know when I find it?
我要怎么知道是不是找对了
He'll tell you.
他会告诉你
You're right...
说得对
what you said before.
你之前说的
I kill you, somebody takes your place,
我杀了你 会有别人取代你的位子
but they'll end up back here just like you,
但他们会跟你一样的下场
and sooner or later,
迟早的事
one of you is gonna tell me what I need to know.
会有人告诉我我想知道的事
This is important.
这很重要
Listen, I need you to know why I'm hurting you.
听着 你需要知道我为什么伤害你
It's not just the boy.
不只是因为那个男孩
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表