剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Seven o'clock A.M.
现在是早上七点钟
Matt wouldn't understand.
马特不会理解的
You know what he would say.
你知道他会说什么
That we're awesome?
说我们太棒了吗
No, that we're being stupid.
不 会说我们做事欠考虑
I prefer the term "Foolheartedly provocative."
我管这叫"匹夫之勇 张飞也"
Yeah, that's lawyer talk for stupid. You want coffee?
律师都这么形容脑子不好使的人 喝咖啡吗
If we're gonna be Nancy Drew-ing together,
我们要是一起搞《少女妙探》那一套
I think a certain level of honesty is required.
有些事 还是坦诚相告比较好
What? You don't like my coffee?
怎么了 你不喜欢我泡的咖啡吗
No, I hate it.
是 很不喜欢
I appreciate the effort, but the technique, or lack thereof--
谢谢你的好意 但你泡的方法或者毫无方法...
My God, you are such a dick.
天呐 你太混♥蛋♥了
On occasion some dickery may leak out,
我有时是有些混♥蛋♥
but doesn't mean I'm wrong.
但不代表我说得不对
Well, it means somethin'.
是别有含义
Okay, let's say we keep Matt in the dark.
假设这事我们瞒着马特
How long do you think--
你觉得多久...
I should grow my hair? Matt, what's your take on that?
我这头发该留多久 马特 你有啥建议
Mullet? Full pony? Holy shit.
胭脂鱼发型 扎成马尾 天呐
Did you fall down again? Oh, it's nothing.
你又摔伤了吗 小伤 不碍事
Don't tell me what? Damn it!
瞒着我什么 该死
You heard that?
你听到了吗
Guy's like a bat.
这家伙就跟蝙蝠一样
Not blind like a-- I mean, you know, with the hearing.
不是说跟蝙蝠一样看不见 而是听力逆天
Bats aren't blind, Foggy. They're not?
蝙蝠不瞎 福吉 不瞎吗
It's a myth.
是个谣传
So, we're good.
所以咱们没事吧
Karen. Yeah?
凯伦 怎么了
What don't the two of you want me to know?
你们俩有什么事想瞒着我
We're investigating Union Allied.
我们在调查联合建筑公♥司♥的事
Remind me to keep you off the witness stand.
提醒我别让你出庭作证
You can't be doing that. Why not?
你们不能查 为什么不能
For starters, you signed legal papers
首先 你签了法律协议
and took money to leave it alone.
拿了钱 不会再插手这件事
No, I signed papers saying that I wouldn't go public and I won't.
不 我保证的是不会将此事公开 我确实不会
We have someone lined up for that part. What part?
这部分会有人帮我们了 哪部分
Breaking the story that,
把这件事情公之于众
Look, whoever is behind Union Allied,
不管联合公♥司♥的幕后主脑是谁
or whatever they call themselves now,
不管他们现在自称是什么公♥司♥
they are trying to strong-arm people like Elena
他们胁迫埃琳娜这样的人
so that they can sweep their homes away from them
将他们赶出自己的家园
and build condos no one can afford.
建起没人买♥♥得起的公♥寓♥
And what do you think's gonna happen
你觉得这些幕后黑手们要是
when these "Whoevers" Find out what it is you're up to?
知道你在查他们 会怎么对付你呢
We already took care of it. Took care of what?
我们已经处理好了 处理什么
The, uh, guys who busted up Elena's apartment.
闯入埃琳娜公♥寓♥的人
They, uh, came after me when I was leaving her place last night.
昨晚我离开她的公♥寓♥时 他们找上我了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Foggy was following me.
福吉当时在跟踪我
Why? Why were you following her? She was acting funny.
你为什么跟踪她 她举止有些奇怪
No, there was no funny. There was a little funny.
不 不奇怪 就是有些奇怪
This is what I'm talking about. There are things out there.
我就想说这个 外面现在不安全
You can't be doing this. You're gonna get yourselves hurt.
你们不能查下去 会受伤的
No, I have already been hurt by those bastards.
不 我已经被那些混♥蛋♥伤害过了
You know, I don't care what I signed
我不管我签了什么协议
or how much money they paid me to forget. I don't.
不管他们给了我多少封口费 我不在乎
And I'm not just going to stick my head in the sand
我不会因为害怕就袖手旁观
and let it happen to somebody else because I am scared.
让其他人也遭遇不幸
Which I am... A lot.
我其实非常害怕
And if you could see her face, you'd know she means it.
如果你能看见她的表情 就知道她是认真的
Yeah, I kind of got that.
是 我感觉到了
Right, who else is involved?
还有谁参与此事了
Who's helping you break
谁在协助你们
whatever it is you think you're gonna find out?
把这个你们所认为的惊天秘密公之于众
Ben Urich, from the Bulletin.
《纽约公报》的本·尤里克
The one who wrote the Union Allied piece?
发表了那篇关于联合建筑公♥司♥报道的那人吗
Karen's been working with him. He seems like a good guy.
凯伦一直在跟他合作 感觉他是个好人
Yeah, everybody does, until they aren't.
知人知面不知心啊
No, I trust Ben as much as I do you or Foggy, Matt.
不 马特 我信任他就像我信任你和福吉一样
I know what I am doing. I am not some kid--
我心中有数 我不是小孩子...
Then don't act like one. Both of you.
那你俩就都给我成熟些
I know you're just trying to do the right thing here,
我知道你们想做正义之事
but we have to be smart about this.
但我们必须要放聪明些
We?
我们吗
First rule, no more skulking around,
第一条规矩 不准再偷偷行动
asking to get hurt.
将自己置于险境
We do this, it's gonna be on our turf. The legal system.
用我们的专长来解决 走法律渠道
That's not nearly as heroic as you might think.
那种做法可不像你所认为的那么英勇
I don't want anyone to be a hero, Karen.
我不想任何人逞英雄 凯伦
I want you to be safe.
我希望你们平安
And I want to protect this firm
我想保住这家律所
and everything we're trying to build here.
保护我们创建的一切
We know the law. We'll use it to our advantage.
我们熟知法律 充分利用这一优势
Agreed?
都同意吗
Do we have a choice?
我们有得选吗
Not so much.
没有
Yeah, okay.
那好吧
So, what's the second rule?
第二条规则是什么
I don't know, I'm making this up as I go along.
还没想好 我也是想到哪说到哪
I understand your position. You need to understand mine!
我理解你的立场 你也要理解一下我
He questions the validity of your position.
他质疑你的立场
I say it is of piss and shit.
我是说你什么狗屁立场
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
很抱歉让你有这样的想法
Nevertheless, my point is valid.
不过 我的观点还是合理的
You made guarantees.
你保证过
Which I met. The Black Sky is dead.
我兑现承诺了 黑空死了
You asked that the docks and your transit path
你要求码头与交通线路
be clear of police interference.
均不受警♥察♥干扰
Did you observe any police?
有警♥察♥出现吗
No. Of course not, because I'm a man of honor!
没 当然没有 因为我说话算话
It will be difficult to locate another Black Sky.
再想找到黑空简直比登天还难
They are extremely rare.
他们极为罕见
Perhaps you should have told me the importance of your cargo
在出现损失之前 你应该跟我讲明
before you lost it.
货的重要性
He's asking if you'd like to renegotiate
他问你 能不能重新协商
the terms of your relationship.
你们合作的条款
I'm...
我...
sorry if I offended you.
如果有所冒犯 我很抱歉
My apologies.
我向你道歉
You get that last part?
最后一句你懂了吧
Yes, threats are clear in any language.
不管哪国的语言 威胁的语气都十分明显
He needs to be taught some manners.
需要教他懂点礼数了
Leave it alone.
算了吧
If the Russians had spoken to you this way--
要是俄♥国♥人这么跟你说话...
They aren't the Russians.
他们不是俄♥国♥人
No, the Russians actually contributed.
没错 俄♥国♥人实际上出了不少力
Leland's financials, Gao's product,
利兰负责财务 高夫人负责产品
and Vlad and Anatoly's distribution
在我们吞掉这块业务之前
until we absorbed that facet.
弗拉和阿纳托里负责分销
What do Nobu and his men bring to the table?
信这帮人给我们提供什么好处了
What-- What are they in all this?
他们在其中扮演什么角色
A necessary evil.
不可避免的麻烦
I just-- I don't like the way he speaks to you, that's all.
我只是不喜欢他对你的态度 仅此而已
Especially now, when everything's going our way.
特别是现在 我们进展这么顺利
That's exactly when you need to be cautious.
所以才更要谨言慎行
Can you please turn that down?
能小声点吗
Your mom don't like music.
你妈不喜欢音乐
I like it. That's 'cause you got taste.
我喜欢 因为你有品味
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表