剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'll see what I can find.
我去查查看看
It was during the day, morning rush hour.
当时是白天 早高峰那会儿
Guy like you might stick out.
你这样去可能太扎眼了
I'll dress down.
我会穿便服的
It's cold, you should get yourself a better coat.
天冷了 你该穿件暖和点的大衣
How about you get yourself a better outfit,
你要继续惩奸除恶的话
you gonna keep running around out there?
最好还是换身好看点的衣服吧
I'm working on it.
我正在研究呢
Watch your back, Ben.
注意安全 本
Fisk is an animal... and we're backing him into a corner.
菲斯克是个禽兽 我们正把他逼上绝路
Hey, sorry. Couldn't flag a cab.
抱歉 出租车不好打
You know that buffalo wouldn't make me a vodka martini?
那个老家伙不肯给我做伏特加马提尼
I had to settle for just vodka.
我就只好只喝伏特加了
Oh, yeah, she can be, um... You gotta ask nice.
她有时候...你得好好说话才行
I pay nice. That should be enough.
我给钱了啊 这就够了
You want a martini? I'll get you a martini.
你想喝马提尼吗 我去给你点马提尼
What I want is to not be in this petri dish
我想尽快离开这个鬼地方
a second longer than I have to.
一秒钟都不想多待了
Why are we meeting here?
为什么选这里见面
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
Yeah.
对
That's disappointing, I thought this was a booty call.
好失望啊 还以为你找我约炮呢
You remember the tenement case,
你还记得那起房♥产案吗
that I came to Landman and Zack about?
我因此还去过兰德曼-扎克律所
Yeah, Mrs. Cardenas.
记得 卡德纳斯太太
Thought you were gonna say "Carnitas" again.
我还以为你又要说卡尼德斯呢
I'm not a complete asshole.
我没有那么混♥蛋♥
I heard about what happened to her.
我听说她的事了
Yeah, but that's only half the story.
但那件事另有隐情
Her tenement was just one building that was targeted.
她的房♥子只是目标之一
There's dozens of others across Hell's Kitchen, maybe hundreds.
地狱厨房♥还有成百上千个那样的目标
Targeted by who?
谁的目标
Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
Okay, I gotta go. Wait, just wait a second.
我得走了 等一下
We represent Fisk. I can't talk to you about this.
菲斯克是我们的客户 我不能继续跟你说了
Then don't talk, just...
那就不要说 只...
read.
看就好
Five minutes, please.
只要五分钟就行
Five minutes.
五分钟
And only because you were actually really good the other night.
只是因为那晚你真的很棒
Everybody's gotta be sneaking around tonight?
今晚大家都喜欢鬼鬼祟祟吗
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
Why haven't you published
你为什么不公开
the story about what Fisk did to his father?
菲斯克对他父亲的所作所为
I told you, I'd think about it.
我说了 我会考虑的
It needs to be out there, Ben.
一定得公开啊 本
Can we talk about this tomorrow?
明天再谈好吗
I think they know...
他们好像知道了
that we found his mother.
知道我们找到他母亲了
I think they know, Ben.
他们好像知道了 本
Been trying to find a second source.
我一直在找第二个消息来源
There's a guy... who knew Rigoletto back in the day...
有个人 以前认识里格莱托
relocated to Florida.
搬去佛罗里达了
Just waiting to hear back.
我正在等消息
What does that have to do with...
这有什么关系...
It isn't about who he owed money to.
这又不是他欠谁钱的事
It's a connection.
这其中有联♥系♥
Bill Fisk owed money to Rigoletto.
比尔·菲斯克欠里格莱托的钱
My source remembers anything about that,
我的线人只要能记起相关的一点蛛丝马迹
it's a piece of her story we can prove.
我们就可以证实一点
From there--
那样...
There isn't going to be a "From there"
如果我们现在不采取行动
if we don't do something... right now.
那就不会有"那样"
I work for a newspaper, Karen.
我写的东西要上报纸 凯伦
Not some Internet blog where the facts are whatever you make up.
不是像在网上可以随便写随便编造
Yeah.
我懂
You said you think they might know
你说他们可能知道
that we went out to Saint Benezet.
我们去圣贝内塞特的事了
How?
怎么会
It's just a feeling.
就是我的感觉
Yeah, had plenty of those over the years.
感觉我也有过不少
Sometimes they were right, sometimes not.
有时候对 有时候不对
No, you have to trust me on this, Ben.
这件事你一定要相信我 本
We need that story out there before it is too late.
得快点把那个故事发了 否则就晚了
Could always... post it yourself on the Net.
你可以自己发到网上
Don't need me.
用不着我
And who'll believe me when they start digging?
一旦深究 谁会相信我
When they find...
要是别人发现
what you found...
你调查我的时候
when you were looking into me.
发现的事
I'll see if I can shake loose any other sources.
我看看能不能找到其他消息来源
Write up what I've got tomorrow, give it to my editor.
我明天把故事写好拿给编辑
See what happens.
看看情况如何
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
That was longer than five minutes.
超过五分钟了
Where did you get all this?
这些你都是哪里弄到的
Some of it Matt and I turned up working the tenement case.
一些是我和马特负责房♥产案时找到的
And the rest of it?
还有呢
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥恶魔
You're working with that prick that blew up half the city?
你在跟那个炸了半个城市的疯子合作吗
You read what's in there. He didn't do it.
你都看到了 不是他干的
It was your client.
是你的客户干的
My client has been all over the news trying to help this city.
我的客户明明一直想帮助这个城市
So, there's nothing that's been going on at Landman and Zack?
兰德曼-扎克律所那边一点动静都没有吗
Nothing that doesn't feel right with Fisk?
就没感觉菲斯克有问题吗
Fisk is one of our most billable clients,
菲斯克是我们最大的客户之一
along with Owlsley at Silver and Brent.
还有西尔福-布兰特的奥斯利
You know, I could lose my job just sitting here.
单凭我跟你坐在这里 就可能丢了饭碗
Maybe even get disbarred.
甚至可能被撤销律师资格
You didn't answer the question.
你没有回答我的问题
Remember what I said
你还记得
when I came in into Landman and Zack to discuss the case?
我去兰德曼-扎克律所讨论案件时说的话吗
About how you used to have a soul?
你以前是有灵魂有良心的
That wasn't just a jab, Marci.
这不仅仅是玩笑话 玛茜
I remember how much you cared.
我记得你的初衷
About the law, about what was right.
你想践行法律 维护正义
Before the clothes and the expense account,
就在你衣着华丽 荷包满满
and scrambling to make partner.
踌躇满志想当上合伙人之前
You're asking me to commit career suicide.
你这是让我毁掉自己的事业
I'm asking you to trust me.
我让你信任我
One way or another, Fisk, Owlsley,
无论如何 菲斯克 奥斯利
anyone connected with what they've been doing,
任何跟他们的勾当有关的人
they're gonna get what's coming to them.
都会得到报应的
And there are gonna be some hard questions about
兰德曼-扎克律所知道多少 什么时候知道的
how much Landman and Zack knew and when they knew it.
这种尖锐的问题到时候都会肯定会被问及
This is your chance to get out in front of that...
你的机会来了 你可以及时行动
and take your soul back.
找回你的良心
Whoa! Whoa, watch out!
小心点
Ellison in his office?
埃里森在办公室吗
His kid's got something at school, he'll be in later.
他去看他家孩子在学校的表演了 马上就来
I know you want to stay, but it's not safe at Saint Benezet.
我知道你不想走 但在圣贝内塞特不安全
There are people...
有人...
They I liked it there.
他们 我喜欢那里
They brought me a piece of Zuppa
每晚我上♥床♥睡觉前
every night before I went to bed.
他们都会给我送一块英式蛋糕
They have Zuppa in Italy, Mother. The real kind.
意大利有真正的祖帕点心 母亲
I don't know any Italian.
我不懂意大利语
What am I gonna watch on the TV?
看电视的时候有什么好看的
Oh, we'll sort it out.
我们会想办法的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表