剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Are you gonna listen to me this time?
这次你要听我的话了吗
Where am I? You're in my apartment.
这是哪里 我家里
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the lucky girl who pulled you out of the garbage.
是我有幸把你从垃圾箱里救出来的
You've seen my face. Yeah.
你看到我的脸了 是的
Great.
太好了
Your outfit kind of sucks, by the way.
对了 你的衣服太丑了
Yeah, it's a work in progress.
我还在设计中呢
Okay, I really wouldn't try to move too much.
你还是不要动作太大
You've got two or three broken ribs,
你的肋骨断了两三根
probable concussion, some kind of puncture wound,
可能脑震荡了 身上还有穿刺伤
and that's just the stuff that I know about.
这些还都只是就我所知来看
And your eyes,
还有你的眼睛
they're nonresponsive to light,
对光没有反应
which isn't freaking you the hell out,
可是你一点都不惊慌
so either you're blind or in way worse shape than I thought.
所以你要么瞎 要么情况比我想象的还糟糕
Do I have to pick one?
非得是其中之一吗
Do you mind telling me how a blind man in a mask
你要告诉我 你一个戴面具的盲人
ends up beaten half to death in my dumpster?
为什么被打得半死在我的垃圾箱里吗
The less you know about me, the better.
我的事你知道的越少越好
The wound on your side... knife?
你侧身的伤 是刀伤吗
Probably.
可能吧
I think I got the bleeding stopped,
我应该帮你止住血了
but I can't tell how bad it is internally
但我不知道你内伤有多严重
without a full series of X-rays, so...
要做全面X光检查才能...
No. No hospitals.
不行 不能去医院
This is my night off.
今晚我休班
I'm really not looking for some guy to die on my couch.
我真不想有人死在我家沙发上
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Most people, they find a bleeding masked man in the garbage...
大多数人发现自家垃圾箱里有个流血戴面具的人
they call the police.
都会报♥警♥的
You got a lot of experience in this area?
你这是根据自身经验说的吗
Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
The less you know about me, the better.
我的事你知道的越少越好
You got a name at least?
至少告诉我你的名字吧
Claire.
克莱尔
Don't suppose I get to know yours?
你不该告诉我你叫什么吗
All right, I'll call you Mike.
好吧 我就叫你迈克吧
Mike? Yeah, a guy I used to date.
迈克 对 是我前男友
Turns out he was very good at keeping secrets, too.
我后来知道他也很擅长保守秘密
Thank you, Claire.
谢谢你 克莱尔
Rest. Make sure you're stabilized.
休息吧 不要乱动
We'll figure the other stuff out later.
其他的事以后再说
I can't see!
我看不见了
Matty, Matty, Matty, it's me.
马特 马特 是我
It's Dad. I'm right here.
是爸爸 我在这里呢
I can't see.
我看不见了
You were in an accident, you remember?
你出车祸了 记得吗
You're in the hospital,
现在是在医院里
but I'm right here with you.
我在这里陪着你呢
Everything's so loud. Everything--
周围声音好大 一切...
I'm right here with you.
我在这里陪着你
It's Daddy. Here, feel my face. Feel my face.
我是爸爸 来摸摸我的脸 摸摸我的脸
I'm right here.
我在这里呢
I'm right here.
我在呢
I can't see. It's all right. It's okay.
我看不见东西 没事的 没事的
Dad, I can't see! It's all right, Matt.
爸爸 我看不见 没事 马特
I can't It's all right.
我看不... 没事的
What is it? What's wrong? I can't
怎么了 怎么回事 我无法...
breathe.
呼吸了
Can't...
无法...
You've got air in your chest. It's collapsing your lung.
你出现气胸了 引起肺部萎缩
I'm gonna relieve the pressure,
我要释放肺部气压
but I'm gonna need you to hold still, okay?
但是我需要你保持不动 好吗
Here we go.
我要开始了
This is gonna hurt.
会很疼的
Good.
很好
Just breathe normal.
正常呼吸就行
All right.
好了
Look...
听我说
let's just say for the sake of discussion I buy this whole,
暂且当我相信
"We can't go to the hospital because whatever" story
你因为一些什么鬼原因
you've got going on.
不能去医院
But we need to talk about what happens
但我们得说明白
if you give up the ghost here in my living room.
万一你在我家客厅挂了怎么办
Because I'm listening to myself
因为我自己都觉得
explain to the police how I let this happen,
如果我跟警方解释这件事
and every version ends with me in handcuffs,
不管怎么说我都得进监狱
so convince me it's worth it.
为何你值得我冒这个险
They kidnapped a boy.
他们绑♥架♥了一个男孩
Who did?
谁
The Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They've been running a human trafficking ring
他们在地狱厨房♥
out of Hell's Kitchen.
贩卖♥♥人口
Took over when the Italians folded up.
意大利人垮台后他们接管的
Two days ago, they pulled a kid out of the back of a van.
两天前 他们从一辆面包车里拉出一个孩子
Beat his father while he watched.
还当着他的面打他爸爸
Jesus.
天哪
I knew the kid would still be alive.
我知道那个孩子可能还活着
At least until they took him out of the city.
至少能活到他们带他出城
I tracked the Russians to a warehouse not far from here.
我追踪俄♥罗♥斯♥人追到一个离这里不远的仓库
Thought I was being smart, how fast I found them.
我还以为自己聪明 那么快就找到他们了
Turns out, I wasn't.
事实证明我错了
They were waiting for you.
他们在等着你
And I walked right into it.
我正中他们的圈套
So, they took this kid just to get to you?
所以他们劫走那个孩子就是为了抓你吗
Yeah, I've been making their lives...
对 最近我让他们的生活...
difficult lately.
不怎么好过
But you're blind.
但你是盲人
There are other ways to see.
看东西不一定用眼睛
This is what you do?
你就是干这行的吗
You make life difficult for bad men?
让坏人没好日子过
It's one way of putting it.
可以这么说吧
No offense, but you don't seem to be very good at it.
无意冒犯 但你好像做得不太好
Yeah, well, you're catching me on an off night.
今晚我运气不好 刚好被你撞到了
Did you at least find the kid?
那你找到那个孩子了吗
No, he wasn't there.
没有 他不在那里
I barely made it out myself.
我自己都差点丧命
I was careless.
是我大意了
Stupid.
太欠考虑了
So these men that took the boy...
那么那些带走那个男孩的人
they're out there right now, looking for you?
他们现在正在到处找你吗
Mike? Someone's coming.
迈克 有人来了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
There's someone in the building, a man, going from door to door.
这栋建筑里有个人在挨家挨户敲门问情况
How do you know that? Shh.
你怎么知道 嘘
He's on the third floor already.
他已经到三楼了
Smells like Prima cigarettes and discount cologne.
我闻到了普里马香烟和廉价古龙水的气味
You can smell a man on the third floor?
你能闻到三楼的人的味道吗
You'll smell him soon enough.
你也马上就闻到了
He really likes that cologne.
他真的很喜欢那种古龙水
You're looking at me like I'm crazy, right?
你肯定觉得我是疯子 对吧
Seems the appropriate response.
我这是正常反应吧
There are some things I haven't told you about me, Claire.
有些事我没告诉你 克莱尔
You haven't told me anything about you.
你根本什么都没告诉我
All I know is you're very good at taking a beating.
我只知道你很耐打
That part I got from my dad.
这点是从我爸那遗传的
Jack, put your hands up.
杰克 手抬高
Get in there, come on. Watch your speed.
高度要上去 注意速度
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表