剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
但这是我奶奶的食谱
and she made me promise only to serve it to my future husband.
而且她逼我保证只做给未来老公吃呢
You know, it's, like, filled with virtue or something.
好像菜里满满都是爱还是美德什么的
I thought I detected a whiff of virtue in there.
我就觉得我闻到了一丝美德的味道
Not that I'm complaining,
我没有抱怨的意思
but you really should be thanking the nut in the mask.
但你该感谢那个戴面具的疯子
He's not a nut.
他不是疯子
I mean, he's a little weird, maybe...
他是有点怪怪的
We're just glad you're okay.
我们只是庆幸你没事
Hear, hear!
说得好
Well, if it weren't for you two, I'd still be in that cell.
如果不是你们 我还蹲在牢房♥里呢
Job's easy when your client's innocent.
客户是清白的 工作也就简单
All you did was tell the truth.
你只是说了实话而已
Yeah, but you listened.
但你认真听了
Oh, and don't get us wrong, we're still gonna bill you.
别误会 我们还是会收钱的
Just as soon as we figure out how to make bills.
等我们弄清楚要怎么出账单就给你寄过去
I did notice that you could use some help around here.
我注意到你们这里需要帮助
And I owe you.
我又欠你们的
Maybe I could clean the place up a bit.
或许我可以把这里收拾一下
Is this place messy?
这里很乱吗
Our firm is very prestigious and discerning, Miss Page.
我们律所名声赫赫而且很有眼力 佩吉小姐
Do you have any prior experience
你有把电线
hiding electrical cords up in ceiling tiles?
塞进吊顶板的经验吗
Uh, no, but...
没有 但是...
I'll work for free.
我可不要工资哦
Yeah, you're hired.
嗯 雇你了
You just got hired!
你被雇佣了
You can leave the lights off.
不用开灯
Come on!
过来
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
No! Daddy!
不要 爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Help!
救命
Daddy!
爸爸
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表