剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Just doing my job.
这不过是我的工作
And we're doing ours... so stay back and out of the way.
我们也在工作 走开 别妨碍我们
You know, this thing goes sideways,
事情如果出岔子
I can't promise you don't get caught up.
我可不敢说你能不受牵连
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll keep my head down.
我会低调行事
Yeah, you do that.
是该这么做
I'll let him know. Wait for instruction.
我会通知他 等待下一步指示
The man in the mask has turned up.
戴面具的男人出现了
Assaulting a cop in an abandoned building on 12th.
在第12大道的废弃建筑里袭击了一名警♥察♥
One of ours?
我们的人
No, some kid fresh out of the academy.
不是 刚从学校毕业的新人
What about Vladimir? Holed up with the mask.
弗拉基米尔怎么样 跟面具男躲一起
Blake and Hoffman have assumed HNT on scene,
布雷克和霍夫曼在现场组织人♥质♥谈判
secured the perimeter,
封锁周围
waiting for the go-ahead to take the building.
等待拿下那栋楼的命令
Give it.
下命令吧
I wanna get this behind us.
我想早点解决这一切
There's a complication.
事情还有点复杂
A reporter from the Bulletin.
一个《公报》的记者
Turn his head.
盯上我们了
It's Ben Urich.
是本·尤里奇
The Union Allied article.
联合公♥司♥的那些文章
If he picks up on anything doesn't smell right...
如果他发现什么不对劲...
it could be a problem.
可能成为问题
Problems are just opportunities
问题只不过是
that haven't presented themselves.
潜藏的的机会
You reach out to all of our contacts in the media.
你去找我们的媒体线人
I want everyone in Hell's Kitchen to see what's about to happen.
我要让地狱厨房♥的所有人见证这一切
You've been busy.
你真是没闲着
The building's surrounded.
这栋楼被包围了
Ten officers... four dogs.
十名警官 四条警犬
More coming.
还会来更多人
How do you know this? Lucky guess.
你怎么知道的 猜中了而已
We could have used that. I'm not big on guns.
我们也许能用得上它 我不喜欢枪
Great. Little stick, much better.
真棒 小棍子 比枪好多了
What did you do to me? Road flare.
你对我做了什么 道路照明弹
Cauterized the wound.
烧灼伤处
You... burned me?
你...烧灼了我
Yeah, I had to stop the bleeding.
是 我得把血止住
No!
不
Bullet's still inside you. Wouldn't move around, if I were you.
子弹还在你体内 我要是你我不会乱动
You expect me to say thank you?
你指望我说谢谢
If I didn't need you alive,
如果我不必留你一命
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
这场对话都不用进行
So you just stand there and let me die, huh?
所以你就站在那里 看着我死吗
But you couldn't kill me yourself.
但你没法亲手了结我
Is that where you draw the line?
这就是你的底线吗
Tell me what I want to know about Fisk.
告诉我我想知道的关于菲斯克的一切
You think you're different...
你觉得你跟我...
from me?
不一样吗
From him?
和他不一样吗
But you'll get there.
你迟早会堕落的
Sooner or later... we all do, men like us.
迟早的事...像我们这样的人都这样
A man like Fisk just took out your entire operation.
菲斯克那种人将你的生意毁于一旦
And he may not own all the cops,
即便他没有掌控所有的警♥察♥
but he owns enough that you won't make it into a prison cell.
但也足够多 保证你撑不到进监狱
Right now, I'm your only shot
现在 只有我
at getting out of this building alive.
才可能带你活着出这栋楼
His lapdog came to us first.
他的哈巴狗先找上我们的
He told us his employer had taken note.
他告诉我们他的雇主注意到了我们
He complimented...
他称赞了...
us on our business.
我们的生意
Invited us to be part of something bigger...
邀请我们去成就更大的事业...
to expand...
去扩张...
if we entered into an agreement.
只要我们能达成共识
What did Fisk offer?
菲斯克能给你什么
Police looking other way...
警♥察♥会睁一只眼闭一只眼...
aid from politicians...
政客会给予帮助...
and access to Chinese and their heroin.
还能和中国人及他们的海♥洛♥因♥打交道
He's working with the Chinese?
他和中国人合作
You really don't know anything, do you?
你真的什么也不知道 是吧
Just snapping at scraps falling from table.
只能像狗一样地咬着从桌上掉下来的残渣
I want names.
我想知道名字
Everything you know about them and how they connect to Fisk.
所有关于他们的情报和他们与菲斯克的联♥系♥
There's only one name that matters.
重要的名字只有一个
The man that can tie it all together.
那个人能把他们都联♥系♥起来
Who?
是谁
Have you heard of the name...
你听过这个叫...
Leslie Shumway?
莱斯利·肖威的人吗
No, he work for Fisk?
没有 他是菲斯克手下吗
American schools...
美国的教育...
almost as bad as Russian.
快赶上俄♥罗♥斯♥那么糟了
Come on.
少说废话
Leslie Shumway was an accountant...
莱斯利·肖威是你要查的阿尔·卡彭[黑帮老大]的...
to your... Al Capone.
一个会计...
Okay, you know who Fisk's money man is.
好 你知道谁管菲斯克的钱
Not just Fisk. He handled it...
不仅仅是菲斯克的 他为...
for all of us.
所有人管账
Who is he? Where do I find him?
他是谁 怎么找到他
We were going to rule this city...
我们打算统治这个城市的...
my brother and I.
我弟弟和我
Vladimir, the name!
弗拉基米尔 名字
His name...
他的名字...
his name...
他的名字...
is...
是...
His name is...
他叫...
Пошел.
去死吧
This is not how I die. This is not how it happens.
我可不会是这种死法 不会发生这种事
You see that, old timer? That's you not mattering anymore.
瞧见了吗 老前辈 你已经不再举足轻重
Television's been around a while. Maybe you've heard.
电视这玩意出现有一阵了 或许你都听说了
Ah, funny guy. Yeah, a real crackup.
蛮幽默的 是啊 简直笑死人了
How's it feel, Urich, knowing that your day's passed?
尤里克 知道自己过时了是什么感觉啊
You're like the freaking dinosaurs,
你就像是那些恐龙
watching that big rock crashing into 'em.
眼睁睁看着陨石砸向自己却无能为力
I still got a few good stories in me.
我还是有几个值得一书的报道
Maybe you two'll pop up in one of them.
说不定你们两个能在某个故事里客串一把
Night's young, never know what might happen.
夜还长着呢 你永远不知道会发生什么
We good? You framed up?
好了吗 可以开拍了
Kyle, authorities have cornered the suspects in the bombings
凯尔 警方已包围了今晚早些时候
that occurred earlier this evening in Hell's Kitchen,
在地狱厨房♥发生的爆♥炸♥案的嫌犯
believing they may have taken a police officer hostage.
并认为他们可能扣留了一名警♥察♥作为人♥质♥
While they haven't released
尽管他们还没有透露
the name of the police officer in question...
被提及的这名警♥察♥的姓名...
Matt, it's Karen, again. Uh, where are you?
马特 还是我 凯伦 你在哪儿
Would you just please give us a call when you get this?
拜托你能不能收到信息给我们回个电♥话♥
He's still not answering.
他还是没接
Did you try his apartment? Three times.
试过他家里电♥话♥吗 打了三次
All right, let's not jump to things people jump to.
好吧 我们先别急于下那个结论
Well, he's a blind guy in a war zone.
他看不见 那地方还那么乱
Seems like jumping's a pretty reasonable option.
我觉得他很可能凶多吉少了
You don't know him like I do.
你不像我这么了解他
Sometimes I even forget he can't see, the way he zips around.
他行动如此敏捷 有时我甚至忘了他看不见
So you're not worried?
你一点也不担心吗
I'm gonna go look for him.
我要去找他
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no. The hell you are.
等一下 不行 你哪儿也不许去
Lay back.
躺好
I'm the closest he has to family. He'd do the same for me.
我是他最亲近的人 他也会为我这么做
I know... and I love that about you guys, but don't be an idiot.
我懂...我也喜欢你们这点 但别做傻事
Wouldn't be the first time.
也不是第一次了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表