剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You cook for every girl you bring home?
你给每个你带回家的女孩做饭吗
Nah, just the ones that keep me alive.
只有那些救我命的
You have a job or something to get to?
你不需要去上班之类的吗
Or are you one of those billionaire playboys
还是说你是那种我常听人说的
I'm always hearing about?
百万富翁花♥花♥公♥子♥
No, I have a job.
不 我有工作的
Damn, thought I'd lucked out.
该死 我以为捡到高富帅了呢
What do you do?
你干什么的
Lawyer. I have a practice, so... my own boss.
律师 我有家律所 自己当老板
Lawyer by day, vigilante by night.
白天当律师 晚上干义警
The hell does that work?
这算怎么回事啊
Yeah, I'll let you know when I figure it out.
等我想通了一定告诉你
Oh, shit.
该死
You just opened one of the cuts on your back.
你刚刚拉开了后背的一个伤口
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I can taste copper in the air.
我能闻到血腥味
"Copper in the air."
能闻到血腥味
May I?
可以吗
Knock yourself out, Houdini.
请便吧 胡迪尼[魔术师]
The swelling's down.
肿在消退
Rib fracture's only a hairline. I couldn't tell before.
肋骨只是丝状骨折 我之前无法分辨
You have X-ray fingers now?
你手指还能照X光了
I can hear your bones shift when you breathe.
你呼吸时我能听到你骨头的错动
No grinding means nothing's broken.
没有磨的声音 就没骨折
What does a hairline fracture sound like?
丝状骨折是什么声音啊
An old ship.
老船
How do you...
你怎么
I mean, I know that you're blind,
我知道你瞎了
but you... see so much.
但你却能看到好多事
How?
怎么会
I guess you have to think of it as more than just five senses.
你就当做超越了五感一种感觉吧
I can't see, not like everyone else, but I can feel.
我不能像其他人那样看 但我感觉得到
Things like balance and direction.
比如平衡和方向
Micro-changes in air density, vibrations,
空气密度的细微改变 振动
blankets of temperature variations.
气温的变化层
Mix all that with what I hear, subtle smells.
加上我听到的和细微的气味
All of the fragments form a sort of...
所有的片段汇集成
impressionistic painting.
一幅印象派的画作
Okay, but what does that look like?
好吧 但那幅画什么样
Like, what do you...
你究竟
actually see?
能看到什么
A world on fire.
燃烧的世界
If all I saw was fire, I'd probably want to hit people, too.
如果我满眼是火 我大概也会想打人
I just wish I knew I was hitting the right ones.
我只希望知道我打对了人
Claire...
克莱尔
they know who you are now.
他们现在知道你是谁了
And they're not going to stop.
他们不会停止找你
I'd like you to stay here, with me...
我希望你留下 待在我这里
just till I figure something out.
直到我想出别的办法
That's a hell of a way to get a girl to move in.
居然用这种办法骗妹子跟你同居
It worked, didn't it?
不是挺有效吗
I was wondering if you were ever gonna do that.
我还在想你到底会不会亲我呢
Well, I've been a little busy.
我之前一直太忙了
I'll get you some clothes while I'm out.
我出门之后会给你买♥♥点衣服
Why don't you go to the police?
你为什么不报♥警♥
With all that you have on the Russians?
你掌握了俄♥国♥人那么多东西
I wear a mask and beat on people.
我戴面具 还打人
Doesn't exactly mesh with police policy.
不太符合警方的政策
You're going to end up in another dumpster,
你要是想独自扳倒俄♥国♥黑帮
you try to take down the entire Russian mob yourself.
最后又会躺在哪个垃圾箱里的
Maybe I only need to take down one man.
或许我只需要扳倒一个人
Fisk?
菲斯克吗
Cut off the head of the snake, the body dies.
砍掉蛇头 身体自然会死亡
How do you know he's the head of the snake
你怎么知道他是蛇头
if you can't find anything on him?
你都查不到他任何资料
There was a murder in a bowling alley.
之前保龄球馆发生了一宗凶案
A man named Prohaszka.
一个叫波赫斯卡的人被杀
Owned a majority in Kitchen Cabs.
是厨房♥出租车公♥司♥的一个大股东
They were turning those over in the garage they took me to.
我被带去的那个车♥库♥里 他们也在换车标
Right, I think Fisk hired the man that killed Prohaszka.
我认为菲斯克雇佣了杀害波赫斯卡的那个人
Everything leads back to him...
一切都指向他
but no one will talk.
但没人肯交待
Maybe you are beating on the wrong people.
或许你打错人了
I heard a name, when they were...
我当时听到了一个名字
The prick with the baseball bat reacted when he heard it.
那个拿棒球棍的混♥蛋♥听到那名字也有反应
Like a dog when you yank his leash.
就像被拽到狗链的狗
What was the name?
什么名字
Vladimir.
弗拉基米尔
My employer sends his regards.
我的雇主向你表达他的问候
And his gratitude that his offer was accepted.
并感激你们接受他的提议
There are still a few
还有一些
small details we'd like to iron out before...
小细节我们想讨论明白
Uh, where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
This is a thing I was going to ask you.
我还想问你呢
Last time I saw him, he was heading to see Mr....
我最后一次见到他 他是去见...
Your employer.
你的雇主了
He practically kissed me when we agreed to terms.
我们达成协议的时候他简直要亲我了
He have a girl or... A boy he might be celebrating with?
他会不会跟哪个妹子或是小哥庆祝去了
You try his cell?
你给他手♥机♥打了吗
He does not answer. Try again.
他不接 继续打
We need to lock this down
我们得把事情定下来
and get distribution back to acceptable levels.
立刻恢复合适的配送模式
The man in the mask.
面具男
Anyone else wondering about this?
还有别人觉得奇怪吗
Why aren't we meeting in the usual place?
我们为什么不在老地方见
And what's all this?
而且这是怎么回事
An opportunity...
一个机会
for those willing to seize it.
就看你们愿不愿把握了
She's happy to see you.
她说见到你很高兴
My apologies...
很抱歉
for my absence of late.
我最近一直不在
And for calling you here on little notice.
又这么紧急地把你们召来
Where are the Smiley Twins? Sleeping off another kidnapping?
笑面双胞胎呢 绑♥架♥累了又睡过头了吗
The Ranskahovs are no longer a part of this organization.
兰科霍夫兄弟不再是这个组织的成员了
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since I removed Anatoly's head...
自打我用我的车门挤碎了
with my car door.
阿纳托里的脑袋之后
She's upset they weren't consulted.
她对你没跟大家商量感到不满
He isn't happy either.
他也不开心
Deal me in on that. What the hell happened?
我也一样 怎么回事啊
It was a personal matter.
是因为私人原因
What? That's...
什么 那...
Vladimir isn't exactly a hug-it-out kind of guy.
弗拉基米尔不是会轻易罢休的人
The masked vigilante killed his brother.
是蒙面义警杀了他弟弟
At least that's what Vladimir believes.
至少弗拉基米尔是这么认为的
It will distract him until preparations can be made.
这足以分散他的注意 让我们做足准备
We all knew that we would need to eliminate the Russians one day.
我们都知道 早晚得干掉俄♥国♥人
They were too unpredictable.
他们太莽撞了
This from a guy taking heads off with a car door.
你还用车门挤碎了人家的脑袋呢
She wants to know how her product is going to be moved now.
她问她的货现在要怎么运输
For the moment, you would...
目前
keep sending your deliveries to the Russians,
你还得继续把货送去给俄♥国♥人
as though nothing has changed.
好像没什么改变
And when this is all over, I'll assume their responsibility.
等一切都结束 我会承担他们的责任
And move their share to your column in the ledger?
并将他们的分红划到你自己名下吗
A rising tide raises all boats, Leland.
水涨船高 利兰
Profits will be divided up equally among us.
利润我们均分
Four shares, instead of five.
4人分账 而不是5人
Leland?
利兰
What, I'm going against the three of you?
怎么 我要跟你们三个作对吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表