剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Okay...
好吧
okay, it's personal, I get it.
好吧 是隐私 我理解
Really don't. Trust me.
你不懂的 相信我
They started tearing down Elena's tenement building today.
埃琳娜的出租楼今天开始拆除了
Did you know that?
你知道吗
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
Fisk is still out there, Foggy.
菲斯克还逍遥法外 福吉
Be nice if you and Matt could get your heads out of your asses
如果你和马特能别再犯浑
and help do something about it...
采取点行动就好了
before there's nothing left of Hell's Kitchen to fight for.
否则地狱厨房♥就没剩什么值得为之奋斗的了
Uh, Matt, it's Karen.
马特 是凯伦
I just saw Foggy at Josie's. He's, um...
我刚刚在乔茜酒吧看到了福吉 他
Can you two please get your shit together?
你俩能不能把矛盾解决好
I thought we were supposed to be a team,
我们不是一个团队吗
not whatever this is, okay?
这样算什么
Call me back... seriously.
回电♥话♥ 不开玩笑
Bye.
再见
Yeah.
喂
It's Karen. I know.
我是凯伦 我知道
They got this thing, caller ID, might have heard of it.
有个东西叫来电显示 知道吗
You still sound pissed.
你还在生气
Just tired.
就是累了
You okay?
你没事吧
Will be. What's up?
会没事的 什么事
Matt and Foggy are...
马特和福吉在
I don't know what. They had some kind of fight and now...
我也不清楚 他们好像在吵架
I feel like it's falling apart, Ben.
我觉得一切都在崩溃 本
All of it.
所有一切
Ah, it's usually right around the time
一般这时候
you know the story's getting interesting.
你就知道故事要变得有趣了
How do you do this...
你怎么做到的
day after day?
日复一日
One foot in front of the other, just like everybody else.
一步步走 像所有人一样
Yeah, but you're not like everybody else.
但你不像别人一样
You know that, right?
你知道吧
We all do what we can.
我们都只能尽力而为
Sometimes it's enough.
有时候这就够了
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢 本
I didn't say I was writing that story.
我没说我写了那个故事
I know. I know.
我知道
Just thank you for...
我就是谢谢你
for being there, for...
能在这儿 能
for caring.
在乎
You, too.
你也是
Talk tomorrow?
明天再聊
Yeah, talk tomorrow.
嗯 明天聊
Okay.
好
Shit, seriously?
不是吧
I don't know how to pray.
我不会祈祷
My father was not a religious man.
我父亲不信教
My mother wanted to be... I think, needed to be,
我妈妈想信教 大概是出于需要
but she never quite found it within herself.
但她一直没能找到信仰
I'd seen it in movies,
我在电影里见识过
and watched it on television.
在电视上看到过
I read it in books when I was a child, after I was sent away.
我小时候 被送走之后 在书里读过
And I tried to mimic words...
我也试过去模仿那些语句
the sentiment...
那种感情
but it was false.
但那是假的
It was imitation of faith.
是对信仰的模仿
So...
所以
I can't pray for you.
我没法为你祈祷
All I can do...
我只能
is make you a promise.
对你许诺
One that not even God, if there is such a thing,
这个诺言 就连上帝 如果他存在
can prevent me from keeping.
也不能让我打破
The people that did this to you...
对你做下这种事的人
they will suffer.
他们会付出代价
They will suffer.
他们会付出代价
I thought...
我以为
maybe you weren't coming out of it.
你不会醒了呢
That would have been a shame.
那就可惜了
You might wanna take a moment.
你还是缓缓吧
In the meantime, I...
与此同时
I thought we could chat.
我们聊聊吧
You can't do this.
你不能这样
And yet, here we are.
但我们还是这样了
You know, funny story, after the Union Allied article, I...
有趣的是 联合建筑那篇文章出来之后
inquired as to whether you needed further attention.
我还问需不需要再留意你
The feeling was you'd already done whatever damage you could,
但当时认为你也只能闹到那个地步了
so it wasn't necessary.
所以没这个必要了
You were a... nobody...
你不过是 无名小卒
a very small cog in the machine.
大机器里的小配件
So, an offer was made through a third party.
所以 通过第三方向你递交了一份协议
A legal agreement, one you signed...
一项法律协议 你也签署了
in exchange for a reasonable amount of money.
你凭此得到了一笔不小的钱
Well...
至少
reasonable to you.
对你来说不小了
You were supposed to go away, Miss Page.
你本该走开的 佩吉小姐
Fade back into...
退回
wherever people like you fade.
你这种人该去的地方
But you made a choice...
但你做了选择
and that choice has brought you here...
这个选择让你走到了这一步
on this night, at this particular moment in time.
走到了今晚 这一刻
Perhaps that's the way it was always gonna be.
或许 事情本就会如此
Perhaps we're destined...
或许我们注定
to follow a path none of us can see, only...
要走上一条我们都看不到
vaguely sense,
只能勉强感觉到
as it takes our hand, guiding us towards the inevitable.
牵引着我们 通向宿命终点的道路
Is that supposed to scare me?
你是要恐吓我吗
No, no...
不是
uh, this is.
这才是
Do I have your attention?
你终于愿意认真听我说话了吗
Hello, could you, like, nod or something?
喂 你能点个头什么的吗
Do you love this city?
你爱这座城市吗
What? It's a simple question.
什么 问题很简单
Do you love this city?
你爱这座城市吗
I... I, um...
我
haven't been here long enough.
还没待那么久呢
I find a few days, a week at most,
我觉得几天 至多一周
is ample time to form an emotional response.
就足以形成感情了
Growing to love something is really...
渐渐爱上什么
simply forgetting slowly what you dislike about it.
其实就是忘记你讨厌他的什么
I'll be perfectly honest, the situation calls for it, I do not...
老实说吧 现在需要诚实 我并不
love this city.
爱这座城市
The crush of the unwashed garbage stacked on the sidewalk,
街边一堆堆下等人♥渣♥滓
the air that seems to adhere to your skin,
空气都黏在你皮肤上
the layer of filth you can never completely wash away.
一层层的污渍 总是洗不净
Maybe you should move.
或许你该搬走
I'm not here because I want to be.
我在这儿不是因为我想
I'm here because I'm needed.
而是因为有人需要我在这儿
By Fisk?
菲斯克吗
He loves this city.
他爱这座城市
In a way you and I never could.
以一种你我永远达不到的方式
I don't expect you to understand that.
我并不指望你理解
There are moments when even I struggle to,
有时就连我也无法理解
but he does...
但他确实
very deeply.
深沉地爱这里
Almost, I suspect, as much as he loves his mother.
几乎跟他对他妈妈的爱一样深
Frankly, I was surprised she remembered you.
老实说 真没想到她能记住你
Recent memories for her are fleeting gossamer...
她的短期记忆就像蛛网
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表