剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
until after the fight had started,
才从后屋里出来
which helps us.
这对我们有利
And what about Prohaszka's men?
那波赫斯卡的手下呢
They lawyered up. Wouldn't give a five.
他们找了律师 什么都不肯说
Since when do the victims of an assault not give a statement?
被袭者为什么不录口供
Another chit in our favor.
又对我们有利
Plus Healy's pretty banged up.
而且 希里被打得不轻
Argue defensive wounds,
如果抗辩说是防卫伤
which makes it look more like a fight and less like an execution.
那么看上去就更像争执 而非处决
So, you open, I'll sum up.
你开场 我总结
And we should cash that check,
我们去把支票兑了
have Karen see what she can find out about Confederated Global.
让凯伦查查联合全球公♥司♥
Right.
好
Where the hell is she?
她哪去了
It's a fairly simple form.
这个表格很简单
Here you agree, in writing, to never again disclose
你签署文件 同意永不泄露
information regarding your former employer,
关于你前雇主 已解散的
the dissolved entity known as Union Allied Construction,
联合建筑公♥司♥ 及其任何子公♥司♥的
or any of its affiliates.
任何信息
Upon execution of this agreement,
这份协议一旦起效
the corporate interests, as they currently exist,
现在的公♥司♥
agree not to pursue legal action against you.
就将同意不起诉你
Against me?
起诉我
Well, you signed a non-disclosure agreement
你受雇的那天就签过
the day you were hired, Miss Page.
保密协议 佩吉小姐
Everybody did.
每个人都签了
Not everyone broke that agreement
但不是每个人都打破了协议
and distributed confidential information.
散布了机密信息
I... I exposed criminal activity.
我是曝光了犯罪行为
And had you taken that information to any law enforcement agency,
如果你把这些信息拿去给了执法机构
your rights may have been protected,
你的权利或许还能得到保护
but instead...
但是
you went to the New York Bulletin,
你去了《纽约公报》
a privately-owned news organization.
是私有新闻机构
I had nothing to do with that article.
我跟那篇报道毫无关系
So the file you illegally removed from the premises of Union Allied
那么你非法从联合公♥司♥拿走的文件
wasn't the same one Mr. Urich refers to in this?
不是协议中尤里克先生所提到的吗
You see how this complicates things, yes?
你能看出这下问题就复杂了吧
Daniel Fisher was murdered and your clients-
丹尼尔·菲舍被杀害了 你的客户...
I assure you that any illegal activity associated with Union Allied
我向你保证 联合公♥司♥所涉及到的违法活动
has been dealt with, thanks very much to you.
都已经得到了处理 还多亏了你
You're welcome.
不客气
If you'd like, you can take these to your own representatives,
如果你想 可以把这份文件拿给自己的律师
but I'm fairly certain they'll advise you to sign it.
但我确信 他们会建议你签字的
And as a show of good faith,
为表示诚意
my clients would like to
我的客户想
offer you a lump sum of six months' salary.
给你一笔一次付清的六个月工资
For what?
为什么
For all your help in the matter
为你在这事中的协助
and for any stress these events may have caused.
以及这些事可能给你造成的压力
Stress?
压力
Someone tried to kill me.
有人想杀我
And while my clients acknowledge no involvement with that individual
我的客户虽然否认跟此人有任何关系
or claim legal responsibility for his actions,
也不为其行为负法律责任
they do feel it's their non-binding moral obligation
但他们觉得有一定道德义务
to offer you a chance at rebuilding your life.
给你一个重建生活的机会
As long as I keep my mouth shut?
只要我把嘴闭好
It's a clean slate, Miss Page...
重新开始啊 佩吉小姐
a chance to put it all behind you.
可以把一切抛诸脑后
Now, isn't that what you want?
这不是你想要的吗
Private rooms are hard to come by, Ben.
单间很不好找 本
Especially this time of year.
尤其这个时节
She can't be in a communal. She needs hands-on.
她不能住大病房♥ 她需要照顾
Yeah, well, you are lucky after all this time
都过了这么久 保险公♥司♥还在付钱
that they are still covering you at all.
都算你走运了
They said, in some cases, it's possible to get an extension.
他们说个别时候可以申请延期
Well, they say a lot of crap.
他们说的鬼话多了去了
Mostly just to get you off the phone.
主要是为了让你挂电♥话♥
I already filled out the forms.
我已经填好表了
I just need you to approve them.
我只需要你审批
Yeah, okay. This is the first step.
好吧 这是第一步
There are 1,000 more after this, and I've got a hospital to run.
之后还有一千多步呢 我还有管理医院
If I stop to fill out every appeal, I am going to be-
如果每个申请我都要填 我就得...
They're gonna cut her off, Shirley.
他们要把她赶走 雪莉
It's not her fault.
这不是她的错
Come with me.
跟我来
It is not like we are throwing her out on the street.
我们又不是打算把她丢到大街上
Not yet.
现在还没
But the next thing you know, the communal ward is at capacity,
但一转眼 大病房♥就人满为患
then she gets pushed to an out-patient facility.
她就被挤去了门诊医院
I know there's a limit to what you can do, to what I can afford.
我知道在我能承担的范围内 你能做的有限
I just want to make sure she can rest, so she can get better...
我只想确保她能好好休息 好让她有所好转
so she can come home.
好让她能回家
Okay.
好吧
Five days. That's what this will buy you.
这能为你争取到五天
And the appeal? No promises, okay?
申请呢 结果无法保证
Now get the hell out of my office.
快离开我的办公室吧
I have got a measle outbreak to deal with
我还得处理麻疹暴发
because idiot parents don't want to vaccinate
就因为白♥痴♥家长不肯打疫苗
and my best nurse is out with who the hell knows what.
我最好的护士还不知道跟谁混到哪去了
What's that?
那是什么
Cheese blintz from that place you like.
你喜欢的那家餐馆的奶酪薄饼卷
You should have led with that. That'd be cheating.
你怎么不先把这个拿出来 那就是作弊了
She had a good day.
她今天状态不错
Yeah? She was up half an hour. Asked about you.
是吗 醒了半小时 还问到你了
Let's pull section 35.15 of the Penal.
使用刑法35.15条吧
35.15.
35.15
Then we'll take our facts
然后把咱们掌握的事实
and fit them to the CJI and the statute.
往刑法的法规上靠
Got the insights?
打开了吗
It's still loading.
还在加载
We need better Wi- Fi.
我们需要更好的无线网络
We need better everything.
我们什么东西都需要升级了
Let's do that.
好啊
Let's win cases, be popular and make money.
我们打赢官司 扬名立万 挣大钱吧
It's not about that, Foggy. I know...
那不是重点 福吉 我知道
but it could be... just a little, a smidge.
但可以是啊 有那么一点点心思而已
Wi-Fi's acting weird.
无线网络不太好使
You find out anything on Confed Global?
你查到联合全球公♥司♥的资料了吗
Yeah, uh, it's a subsidiary of a holding company
嗯 是一家控股公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
of a loan-out to a holding subsidiary
它又属于另一家控股子公♥司♥的租借公♥司♥
and on and on and on.
如此种种
But that dickhead's check cleared in about two seconds.
但那混♥蛋♥的支票一下就兑现好了
There's your money.
不是有钱了吗
Bang on the router, will you?
敲一下路由器行吗
Oh, hey, no more long lunches until this is over, okay?
这事结束之前午餐不要再出去那么久了
You got it.
好的
All right,
好了
practice insights for New York State Penal Law 35.15.
纽约州刑法35.15辩护建议
And in the state of New York, I'll remind you,
我要提醒各位 在纽约州
that my client is not required
我的委托人并不需要
to prove that he was justified in his actions.
证明其行为的正当性
Instead, it's up to the
反而 是要由
prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt
检方证明 他不是自卫行为
that he was not justified in defending his life.
并不存在合理怀疑
And they will come nowhere close to meeting this burden.
他们将根本无法做到这一点
At the end of this case...
案子结束的时候
the only verdict that you can render will be not guilty.
各位唯一能达成的判决 将是无罪
Members of the jury, this is an important case,
各位陪审团成员 此案非常重要
and I have a few additional comments that I want you to consider.
我要额外说几句话 希望大家考虑
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表