剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
diversified interests in the private sector,
他们在国内外的私营企业中
both domestic and international.
均有利益牵涉
From time to time, we scout the landscape
我们时不时会搜罗
for promising talent to put on retainer.
可塑之才 预付酬金 以备后用
Retainer?
预付酬金
Why are you approaching us?
为什么来找我们
Why not a larger firm, Mr., uh...
为什么不找更大的律所 您是...
Confederated Global Investments is my employer.
我的雇主是联合全球投资公♥司♥
It's not what I was asking.
我问的不是这个
It's the only name relevant to this discussion, Mr. Murdock.
你只要知道这个就行了 默多克先生
So, why us?
为什么找我们
Obviously, the larger firms
显然 规模更大的事务所
aren't able to provide the same hands-on attention
不能像我们尼尔森-默多克律所
that we pride ourselves on at Nelson and Murdock.
引以为傲地那样亲力亲为
It's a fair question.
这问题有道理
I'm here because my employer
我来这里是因为我的雇主
does extensive business in Hell's Kitchen,
在地狱厨房♥有大量生意
and who knows it better than two local boys
还有谁比两个本地青年更熟悉这里
who graduated from Columbia Law,
而且二位毕业于哥伦比亚法学院
cum laude and summa cum laude?
分获优等和最优等的成绩
Uh, the "summa" part is politics.
最优的可是政♥治♥哦
You set up shop right here in your backyard
你们自己创立了公♥司♥
despite the fact that
尽管你们二人
both of you were made a very lucrative offer
都在实习期间得到了曼哈顿的
from Landman and Zack in Manhattan where you interned.
兰德曼-扎克的高薪聘请协议
You've done your homework.
你的调查很透彻啊
My employer expects no less.
我的雇主希望我能做好分内的工作
Then forgive me for being blunt.
那就恕我直言了
"Blunt" is a strong word.
直言有点重了
In my line of work, I find it refreshing.
干我这行 直言令人耳目一新
What is that line of work exactly?
你究竟是干哪一行的
What my partner is trying to say
我合伙人的意思是
is we're still building a practice,
我们还在打造律所的品牌
so we're very particular about our clientele.
所以我们对客户也比较挑剔
I assure you, all my employer wants
我保证 我的雇主只希望
is for you to continue to be ethical, decent men...
二位继续做有道德 正派的
good lawyers.
好律师
And for that, for nothing more than
为此 仅仅为
your exceptional skills and your discretion...
二位的高超水平和慎言
you'll be fairly compensated.
你们将得到不菲的报酬
It's... It's fair. That's... That's fair.
是不菲 真是不菲
Your partner doesn't seem convinced.
你的合伙人似乎还有疑虑
Like Foggy said, we're particular about our clientele.
福吉说了 我们对客户很挑剔
I'm curious about your... clientele.
我对你的客户选择有点好奇
Do they all end up working for you
你为他们洗脱了凶杀罪名后
after you get them off for murder
他们都跑来为你们工作了吗
or just the pretty ones?
还是只有漂亮的
You, uh, give us a minute, please?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset anyone.
抱歉 我无意伤任何人的感情
How did you know about Miss Page's situation?
你怎么知道佩吉小姐的情况的
She was never charged.
她并未遭到起诉
There was nothing in the papers.
报纸上毫无消息
I have friends on the force.
我在警局有朋友
I hear I'm not the only one.
听说不止我一人有
I think we might be veering off the subject.
我觉得我们有点跑题了
I understand your concerns, Mr. Murdock.
我理解你的担心 默多克先生
Perhaps... you should review one of our cases...
或许 你做决定之前
before you make a decision?
可以先看看我们一桩案子
Peace of mind and whatnot.
也好安心点
That's a fantastic idea.
这主意很棒
Matthew?
马修
Yeah, what harm could it do?
嗯 也没坏处
Excellent.
太好了
You have...
你们有
38 minutes to get to Precinct 15.
38分钟赶去第15分局
What? Now? What's the case?
什么 现在吗 什么案子
Everything you need is in this file.
需要的资料都在案卷里了
Thank you for your time.
多谢抽时间见我
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
Thank you very...
非常感...
What is your problem?
你什么毛病啊
He wouldn't even give us his name, Foggy.
他连名字都不肯说 福吉
You wouldn't care if you could see the zeroes on this check.
你如果能看到支票上有多少零 你就不会在乎了
Yeah, maybe you would if you couldn't.
如果你看不到或许就会在乎了
We're running out of time.
我们要没时间了
I'll meet you there. Meet me?
我们到那儿见 到那儿见
The hell are you going?
你去哪啊
Matt!
马特
It's been taken care of, sir.
已经处理好了 先生
So what exactly happened, Mr. Healy?
究竟是怎么回事 希里先生
In your own words.
用你自己的话说
All I wanted was to throw a few balls.
我只是想打会儿球
The lady at the shoe counter will tell you the same.
鞋柜的女士也会这么说的
She also says that
她还说
you crushed the deceased's skull with a bowling ball.
你用保龄球打碎了死者的头颅
Self-defense.
是自卫啊
The man and his... whatever they were,
那人和他的...不知道算什么
they threatened my life.
他们威胁了我
They threatened you how?
怎么威胁你了
Verbally? Physically?
口头 还是肢体上
Which sounds better?
哪个听起来更好
Excuse me?
什么
They threatened me both verbally and physically.
既有口头也有肢体威胁
So... you say you...
那么 你说
didn't know or have never met Mr... Prohaszka
你昨晚之前并不认识
prior to last night? No...
波赫斯卡先生 对
but I do regret any injurious
但我为我的行为
consequences my actions may have caused.
造成的任何后果感到遗憾
You have quite the legal vocabulary, Mr. Healy.
你的法律词汇量不错 希里先生
Am I right in assuming this isn't your first rodeo?
我可以推测你这不是第一次了吗
I had issues.
我以前有些问题
I'm better now.
我现在好多了
On second thought... Mr. Healy, uh...
我又考虑了一下 希里先生
perhaps our firm isn't the right fit for you.
或许我们律所并不适合你
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Uh, no, no, that's...
不不 我...
I was just explaining to Mr. Healy that, uh...
我正跟希里先生说呢
we have a full caseload right now, so we-
我们现在手里案子太多
We'd be happy to represent you, Mr. Healy.
我们很乐意代理您 希里先生
What? We're taking the case.
什么 我们要接这桩案子
Why don't we start from the beginning?
我们从头开始吧
Tell me everything you know.
跟我说说你知道的一切
I understand the policy has an allotment of days,
我知道政策规定了时间
but last time we spoke,
但我们上次通话时
I was told I could request an extension.
你说我可以申请延期
This was last month, yes.
那是上个月的事
What's the new form called?
新表格叫什么
From the website.
网站上有
Of course. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Insurance talk?
保险公♥司♥吗
It's the worst.
最糟糕了
I remember, uh, with my kids and the dentist.
我还记得我孩子看牙医的事
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Got a minute to talk about next week's spread?
有时间谈谈下周的版面的事吗
Already working on it.
已经在准备了
Another organized crime thing?
又是有组织犯罪吗
All of Hell's Kitchen.
整个地狱厨房♥
There's a new player on the scene.
出现了新人物
No one knows who it is or what they want.
没人知道他身份 或是想要什么
Everybody's scrambling.
人人都乱作一团
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表