剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
No, not yet.
还没呢
But Karen and I, we're going to do what we can.
但我和凯伦 我们会尽力帮你的
We are?
是吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
My dad owned a hardware store for 12 forevers,
我爸爸开过一家五金店
picked up a few things.
我学了点技术
At least get the ball rolling.
至少能开个头
And your cousin's a drywall guy, right?
你表兄还是做干壁的 是吧
That he is.
是的
And Matt and I fished an electrician out of the drunk tank.
我和马特从醉汉监禁室救出过一个电工
Owes us a favor.
他欠我们个人情
We're gonna talk to your neighbors, too, okay,
我们还会去找找你的邻居 好吗
Mrs. Cardenas?
卡德纳斯太太
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会照顾好你的
Scream and that arm becomes your good one.
你敢叫 我废你一只手
We clear?
明白了吗
You killed that Russian in interrogation.
你杀了审讯室的那个俄♥国♥人
I had no choice, he jumped my partner.
我别无选择 他袭击了我搭档
You lie to me and I hurt you.
你骗我就没好果子吃
You killed him 'cause he said a name, Wilson Fisk.
你杀他是因为他提到了威尔逊·菲斯克
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, okay!
好吧
I shot him 'cause he said a name, so what?
我杀他是因为他说了个名字 那又如何
What I hear, you like to kill Russians too.
我听说你也喜欢杀俄♥国♥人呢
You chopped Anatoly's head off.
你把阿纳托里的头砍下来了
And now I want his brother.
现在我要找他哥哥
I don't know where he is!
我不知道他在哪
I swear! I swear! I swear! Please. Please.
我发誓 我发誓 求你了
How are Fisk and the Russians connected?
菲斯克和俄♥国♥人有什么联♥系♥
Why did he kill Prohaszka for them?
他为什么要为他们杀了波赫斯卡
Why?
为什么
You don't know?
你不知道
Oh, man.
天呐
You really are one stupid son of a bitch, aren't you?
你真是个蠢货啊
Good evening, madam. Hello.
晚上好 女士 你好
This way, please.
这边请
I didn't know if you would show.
我不敢确定你会不会来
Neither did I.
我也不清楚
I thought you didn't go in for grand gestures.
我以为你不喜欢摆阔呢
No, it isn't...
不是的
I didn't want to be interrupted again.
这次我不想再被人打扰
We can go somewhere else if you like.
如果你想 我们可以去别处
And if I just want to walk out that door by myself?
如果我只想自己走出门呢
Then I would dine alone.
那我只能一人用餐了
It wouldn't be the first time.
也不是第一次了
I've been lied to before... by men.
我以前被人骗过 被男人
Some were even decent ones...
有些还是非常正派
but they still felt the need to be dishonest...
但他们还是觉得要撒谎
about things that mattered.
掩盖那些重要的事
Do you feel that need... Wilson?
你也这样觉得吗 威尔逊
I don't like to be in public.
我不喜欢抛头露面
And I don't like to be questioned.
我也不喜欢被人♥质♥问
But you can ask me anything, Vanessa.
但你可以问我任何问题 凡妮莎
And I will always be honest with you.
我永远会诚实地回答你
Let's start with something simple.
我们从简单的东西开始吧
What are we drinking?
我们喝什么
Marcel...
马塞尔
the '75 Brunello di Montalcino.
75年的布鲁尼洛干红葡萄酒
Hey, sorry about your...
我很遗憾
Just... sorry, you know?
真的很遗憾
Sergei tells me you know something.
谢尔盖说你知道点情况
Something about the man who took my brother from me.
关于那个夺走了我弟弟的人
Look, I know this guy,
我认识个人
we did a stretch in Rikers.
我们一起蹲过里克斯监狱
Getting by now at a chop shop on the edge of the Kitchen.
他现在在地狱厨房♥边缘一家地下拆车厂混
Told me an SUV came in yesterday.
告诉我昨晚来了辆SUV
Black... expensive...
黑色 高档
backseat all splattered with blood and...
后座全是血
brains.
和脑浆
This car... who does it belong to?
这辆车 是谁的
Some big white guy...
一个大块头白人
bald as shit.
秃子
Fisk? Didn't get a name, but...
菲斯克 不知道名字
my boy said
但我的人说
he heard baldy say something
他听到秃子说到了
about that guy in the black mask.
那个戴黑面具的人
Couldn't make it all out...
听不清具体说的什么
but sounds like he and this mask dude are tight.
但听起来 他跟这个面具男关系不错
He works for Fisk.
他为菲斯克工作
All this time, Fisk has been playing us...
菲斯克一直在耍我们
planning this.
谋划这个
Turk, spread the word on the streets...
特科 往街上放话
1 million for whoever can tell me where I can find Fisk...
一百万 悬赏菲斯克的藏身处
tonight.
今晚之内
1 mil?
一百万
Shit... I'm on it!
好啊 我这就去
Okay, try it now.
好了 再试试
Okay, yeah!
好了
I admit it. I'm impressed.
我得承认 你挺厉害啊
Hot still doesn't work, but at least it's a start.
热气还不好使 但总算是个开头了
You, Señor Foggy, you...
你啊 福吉先生
You stay, we eat.
留下 我们吃饭
No, Mrs. Cardenas... You stay.
不了 卡德纳斯太太 留下
There is no "No happen," Okay?
不许拒绝我 好吗
You want to eat? Be rude not to.
你想吃吗 拒绝就不礼貌了
Mi madre make this, all the time in Guatemala.
在危地马拉时 我妈妈总做这个
Now I make para ustedes, como gracias.
现在我做给你们吃 以示感谢
Mrs. Cardenas, where did you make this?
卡德纳斯太太 你在哪做的啊
You don't have any gas.
你又没煤气
I cook in apartamento downstairs.
我在楼下的公♥寓♥做饭
Aquí, we take care for another.
在这里 我们互相扶持
Did she just...
她是...
Did she... Is this a date?
她...这是约会吗
I sort of think it is, Señor Foggy.
我觉得是的 福吉先生
There're no numbers in this... no contacts.
这上面没有号♥码 没有联♥系♥人
It's a burner. Like the one I use to talk to you.
是一次性手♥机♥ 跟我用来跟你通话的那个一样
It was buzzing. Did someone leave a message?
刚刚响了 有人留言了吗
No, a text.
没有 是短♥信♥
What's it say?
写了什么
It's a list of locations.
是一堆地点
Four of them.
四个
47th and 12th. 48th and 9th.
47街和12街街口 48街和9街街口
42nd and 10th. 44th and 11th.
42街和10街街口 44街和11街街口
44th and 11th? Yeah.
44街和11街街口 嗯
Troika Restaurant.
三套车餐厅
Where they were holding that boy?
他们之前关押那男孩的地方
These addresses, they're listing where the Russians are.
这些地址 是俄♥国♥人的据点
The hell did you get this? Cop.
你从哪拿来的 一个警♥察♥那儿
I said go to the police, I didn't mean...
我说叫你找警♥察♥的意思...
Nah, he was working for Fisk.
不 他是菲斯克的人
Killed a Russian for him, right inside the precinct.
为他杀了个俄♥国♥人 就在警局里
Then later he gets that list of addresses.
随后又拿到了一串地址
I'm betting I'll find Vladimir at one of them.
我敢打赌 弗拉基米尔就在其中一个里
Matt, wait, just...
马特 等等
What are you going to do?
你要做什么
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切
You know how that sounds, right?
你知道这听上去什么感觉吧
Um, when we were on that roof you told that Russian...
我们在屋顶上时 你跟那个俄♥国♥人说
that you hurt people because you enjoy it.
你伤害别人 是因为你喜欢
And you said you didn't believe that.
你说你并不相信
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表