剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
Holy shit, it's you.
操 是你
This man was a fugitive from the law, and I stopped him.
这个人是个逃犯 我阻止了他
We good?
没事了吧
Fifteen Sergeant Central.
15分局总调度部
Be advised,
请注意
Wilson Fisk under K,
威尔逊·菲斯克被制♥服♥
north alley four-six and ten.
46大街和第10大街交界
Copy that.
收到
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢 警官
Hey, so what am I supposed to call you when I file my report?
我写报告的时候应该怎么称呼你
Daredevil.
夜魔侠
That's what they're calling him now.
现在大家这么称呼他了
The man in the mask.
戴面具的人
Daredevil?
夜魔侠
Sounds like he's gonna
听着好像他要
jump Snake River Canyon on his rocket cycle.
脚踩风火轮跳进蛇河峡谷了
It kinda does, doesn't it?
谁说不是啊
Okay, okay.
好了好了
I thought it was a bit goofy at first, but it kinda grows on you.
虽然开始感觉有点傻 但多叫几遍就好了
And it's better than the Devil of Hell's Kitchen anyway.
总比叫地狱厨房♥恶魔强吧
Not wrong there.
谁说不是
I cannot believe this is the same guy that stopped that
真不敢相信就是他在我家里
Union allied nut from stabbing me in my apartment.
阻止了那个要杀死我的联合公♥司♥的人
That is a serious upgrade.
他现在装备都升级了啊
I don't know, I think the horns are a bit much.
是吗 不过我觉得他头上戴俩犄角有点过了
There! Done!
好了 搞定
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I think I'm glad I fished it out of the trash.
幸亏我从垃圾桶里找回来了
Me too.
是啊
Nelson and Murdock.
尼尔森-默多克
Avocados at law.
法律界的牛油果
"Avocados"?
牛油果
It's a long story.
这个说来话长了
Which I do not have time to tell you.
我没有时间跟你解释
Promised Marci I'd help her find a new job
我答应玛茜帮她新找一份工作
since most of the partners
因为兰德曼-扎克律所
at Landman and Zack are under indictment.
大多数合伙人都被起诉了
Oh? You two getting back together?
是吗 你们要复合了吗
No. I don't know.
不 不知道
Maybe.
可能吧
Well, thank her for us.
代我们谢谢她
For everything she did helping bring Fisk down.
谢谢她为扳倒菲斯克所做的一切
Fisk still needs to go to trial.
菲斯克还得上庭受审
Just getting a court date on a case this big could take a year.
这么大的案子 要确定开庭日期得花上一年
That long?
要那么久吗
He's where he belongs, that's all that matters.
他就该待在监狱里 这是最重要的
And we put him there.
是我们把他关进去的
Yeah, we did.
是啊
Hell of a sign.
真是不错的招牌
Now all we need are clients.
现在我们只需要客户了
One day at a time, partner. One day at a time.
慢慢来 合伙人 慢慢来
Guess that means we should get back to work.
这样我们该回去工作了吧
Hey, Karen. Yeah.
凯伦 嗯
There's been something in your voice.
你说话的时候不对劲
It's been there for a while now.
已经有段时间了
I thought whatever it was, whatever's been...
我以为不管是什么事...
I thought it would get better once Fisk was put away, but...
我以为扳倒菲斯克后就会好的 但是
it hasn't, has it?
并没有 对吗
We put him away, yeah...
我们把他扳倒了 对
but it won't bring back Elena...
但救不回埃琳娜了
or Ben...
也救不回本了
or erase what we've been through, or...
也不能让我们经历的一切 或者我们
what we've had to do to get here.
为了达到这个目标所做的一切烟消云散
Yeah.
是啊
A lot of decisions I'd give anything to go back and change.
我希望能放弃一切让时光倒流让很多事重新来过
But I can't.
但我做不到
None of us can.
谁都做不到
It's like I told Foggy, all we can do is move forward...
就像我跟福吉说的 我们只能向前看
together.
一起向前
Come on.
进来吧
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表