剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Your dad ain't here. You'll need skills for the war.
你父亲不在了 你需要这些技能来应对战争
What war?
什么战争
We'll get to that part... when you're ready.
当日后你准备好了...我们会说到的
I don't even know your name. What do I call you?
我都不知道你的名字 我该怎么称呼你
Stick.
棍叟
Are you gonna lie there all night or get up off your ass?
你是要在这儿躺上一天还是快点爬起来
Jesus, kid.
天啊 孩子
I'm gone five minutes, you turn this place into a shit show.
我才走了五分钟 你就闹得这地方鸡犬不宁
You've been gone 20 years.
你都消失二十年了
What are you doing back in my city?
你回我的城市做什么
Your city?
你的城市
Hell's Kitchen hates your guts.
地狱厨房♥的人恨死你了
They have you pegged as a cop killer and some kind of mad bomber.
他们认定你是警♥察♥杀手和某种炸♥弹♥狂魔
Yeah, I'm taking care of it.
我正在处理这事儿呢
An old guy just lit you up.
就在刚刚一个老男人把你电晕了
You ain't taking care of shit.
你鬼都处理不好
Why are you here?
你为什么回来
To save you...
为了使你...
and everyone in the Kitchen from a horrible death.
和地狱厨房♥的人免于惨死
More or less.
差不多就是这样
Paper trail on Union Allied's a bust.
联合建筑公♥司♥的文件里什么都没有
Whoever's pulling the strings
那个幕后黑手
busted up the one big corporation into a bunch of little ones.
把大公♥司♥拆分成一个个小公♥司♥
It's an old game.
这是个老伎俩了
Spread the records far and wide, discourage investigation.
把记录分散到各地 使调查人员知难而退
God. I mean, it's like...
天啊 我是说 就像是...
It's like trying to straighten out a bowl of spaghetti.
这就像是理顺一团乱麻 大海捞针
Well, you could always let it go.
你随时都可以放弃
Not gonna happen.
这不可能
I already told you that.
我告诉过你了
Stop complaining. This is the job.
别抱怨了 这工作就是这样
Researching, gathering facts.
不断调查 搜集证据
It's long and boring and complicated,
耗时很长 无聊又复杂
and half the time you still come up empty.
且大多数时间你仍会空手而归
Well, you're just a little ray of sunshine.
你真是阴霾中"激励人心"的一缕阳光啊
Just giving you the lay of the land.
只是让你认清现实罢了
For every exposé I've had published,
我曝光了那么多事
there were a dozen that didn't pan out.
总有那么几件最后不了了之
All right, all right, so I'm the new girl on the block,
行了 我就是个初出茅庐的姑娘
I don't know what I'm doing, I get it.
不知道自己在做什么 我懂了
What about you? What'd you find?
那你呢 你找到了什么
Ah, bits and pieces. Yakuza...
琐碎的线索 日本黑帮...
Wait, the Japanese mafia?
等等 日本黑♥手♥党♥
Triads, too. Drugs, I think.
三合会 可能还有毒品
Then there's the bombings that took out the Russians.
再有就是摧毁俄♥罗♥斯♥人的那场爆♥炸♥
And you think it's all connected to Union Allied?
你觉得这一切都与联合建筑有关
Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想不重要
Only matters what I can prove.
关键是我能证明什么
Wait, what about the cops that got shot?
等等 那些被射杀的警♥察♥呢
I mean, you really think that was the guy in the mask?
你真的觉得是戴面具的人做的吗
I was standing right next to one of them when it happened.
事情发生的时候我就站在他们中一人的身边
Detective named Blake.
一个叫布雷克的警探
Didn't like each other very much.
我俩互看不顺眼
Yeah, I met him...
在他们把我...
when they brought me into the precinct.
押去警局的时候我见过他
I see why you didn't get along.
我能明白为什么你们处不来
Did what I could.
我尽力了
If he comes out of a coma, maybe...
如果他从昏迷中醒来 或许...
maybe he'll thank me, tell me what really happened out there.
或许他会感谢我 告诉我到底发生了什么
Till then...
在那之前...
the man in the mask pops up...
如果戴面具的人出现了...
do me a favor, run the other way.
算帮我个忙 跑得越远越好
He saved my life, Ben.
他救过我的命
How do you know he wasn't there just to, um...
你怎么知道他去哪儿不是为了...
hurt somebody else?
伤害别人
I... I never... never thought about it like that.
我...我从来没有从这个角度想过
My experience... there are no heroes, no villains.
这是经验之谈...世上没有所谓英雄和坏蛋
Just people with different agendas.
有的只是怀揣不同目的的人类
Yeah, and one of those was to kill me.
是啊 有人的目的是杀了我
It was.
没错
And you're not careful, maybe they'll want a second crack at it.
如果你不够小心 他们可能还会来第二次
The only way I'll ever feel safe again
当你说的那些人都被关起来了
is if the people that you are talking about are put away.
我想我才会真正感到安全
Then we better try harder to straighten out that spaghetti.
那我们可得努力理清乱麻 捞到针啊
So...
如果...
if we can connect...
我们可以...
the tenements, and the shootings, and Union Allied...
把廉租楼驱逐住户 枪击案和联合建筑联♥系♥起来
that something you'd take to your editor?
你觉得你会和你的编辑谈谈吗
Yeah.
会的
Probably bring home a Pulitzer.
说不定赢回来一个普利策奖
But, uh, I think it's a long shot.
但我觉得机会渺茫
Well, I was a mean three-point
在高中的时候
shooter on my high school basketball team.
我是校队最优秀的三分投手
I like the long shots.
我就喜欢长投[赌几率]
This isn't a game, Karen.
凯伦 这不是儿戏
I... I know that.
我...我知道
Anything happens to you... it's gonna be on me,
如果你出了什么意外...那是我的责任
and, uh...
我...
I don't want to be responsible for that.
我不想因为我而让你丢了性命
I can't.
我不能
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
They're not gonna win.
邪不胜正
What a shithole.
这简直是个狗窝
You have any idea what I pay in rent?
你知道我每个月付多少房♥租吗
Expensive shithole.
昂贵的狗窝
You had a woman in here.
你这里住过女人
That's none of your business.
这事与你无关
When's she coming back?
她什么时候回来
Never. Good.
永远不会了 很好
You got a warped perspective
你的是非观
on the whole good/bad thing, you know that?
真的非常扭曲 你知道吗
Women are a distraction.
女人使人分心
Just like... furniture, apartments...
就像...家具 房♥子
Silk sheets.
丝绸床单
Cotton feels like sandpaper on my skin.
棉布对于我的皮肤来说就是砂纸
You'd be better off sleeping on real sandpaper
你还不如睡在真的砂纸上
than surrounding yourself with all this bullshit.
也比裹着这些乱七八糟的东西好
This is my life and I made something of it, without you.
这是我的生活 没有你我也小有成就
That's the part that really pisses you off, isn't it?
其实你是为这个才不高兴的吧
No, Matty. No, I'm proud of you, I really am.
不 马特 我为你自豪 真的
The things you've done, what you've made of yourself, but...
你做的事 你变成了怎样的人 但...
this is...
这...
Surrounding yourself with soft stuff
让自己被柔软的东西包围
isn't life, it's death.
这不是生活 是死亡
Someday those silk sheets are gonna crawl up behind you,
总有一天这些丝绸床单会从你背后爬上去
wrap themselves around your throat and choke you to death.
扼住你的咽喉 让你窒息而亡
You're a warrior.
你是个勇士
Yeah...
是...
that's not all I am.
但并不是我的全部
A warrior, heir to the Spartans, baddest of the bad-asses.
一个勇士 斯巴达勇士的继承者 佼佼者
They knew what they had to do and they did it.
他们知晓使命 也完成了使命
And what was that?
你想说什么
Cut it loose, all of it.
把一切都放下吧
Cut yourself free...
解放你自己...
from the women, the comforts, the fancy job.
从女人 暖床 体面的工作中解放出来
The job's not that fancy.
那份工作没那么体面
Do you have friends? People you care about?
你有朋友吗 有没有你在乎的人
Yeah, two.
有两个
Cut 'em loose, for their sake.
跟他们断绝关系吧 为了他们好
Break their hearts if you have to, just do it quick.
让他们心碎也在所不惜 快刀斩乱麻
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表