剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Was anything ever real with us?
我们俩之间有什么是真的吗
Watch out, everybody! I'm Blind Matt Murdock! Whoa!
注意注意 我是瞎子马特·默多克
Most-- Most people just say, "Matt Murdock."
一般人都叫我马特·默多克
I look like most people?
我看起来像是一般人吗
I don't know, I can't see you.
我不知道 我看不见你
Well, at the moment, that may be a blessing.
此时此刻 看不见更好
Oh, God, we should be studying.
天 我们这时候应该在学习的
You're gonna graduate summa cum laude,
你马上就要以优异的成绩毕业啦
you can take a night off, you nerd!
歇一晚没什么的 书呆子
Yup, you'd be...
你马上...
You'd be graduating with that, too,
如果你能少嗨个几晚的话
if you took a few less nights off.
你也能以优异的成绩毕业啊
Point being, we are both one day gonna be fine,
重点在于 总有一天 我们都会成为
upstanding members of the legal profession.
法律界的精英翘楚
El grande-- How do you say "Lawyers" In Spanish?
大... 西班牙语的律师怎么说来着
Lawyers? Abogados.
律师 这样说的
El grande avocados!
大牛油果[音似]
That's not Spanish, that's fruit.
那可不是西班牙语的律师 那是种水果
That's fruit. It's a vegetable at best.
那是种水果 最多也只能算作蔬菜
See, that's what you get
看 这就是不和我一起学西班牙语
for taking Punjabi instead of Spanish with me,
自己去学旁遮普语学到的东西
just to chase a girl. What? No!
就为了追个女孩 什么 才不是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll have you know
我会向你证明
that punjabi is the future language of the future...
旁遮普语是未来的商务世界
of business.
通用语言
Couple years, we'll all be speaking it.
几年过后 我们就都说旁遮普语了
And she was so hot. She was so hot!
那个姑娘太辣了 太性感了
Yeah, say that in Punjabi.
来 用旁遮普语说一遍
God! Shut up! Kiss my ass. You can't speak
闭嘴 滚吧你 你不知道怎么说...
No! No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Are you trying to tell me that you didn't take Spanish
你敢说你学西班牙语不是为了
to snuggle up to what'shername... What?
去追那个谁谁谁 什么
The Greek girl?
那个希腊姑娘
Well, I... surely I would take Greek?
我... 那我该去学希腊语啊
No, because she was taking Spanish.
不 因为她在学西班牙语
She already spoke Greek.
她已经会说希腊语了
Whatever happened to her? She was smokin'.
你和她怎么样了 我觉得她超辣的
Man, it didn't work out.
哥们 事儿没成啊
When does it ever with you, buddy? How can I help you?
你有成过吗 兄弟 我该怎么帮你
What are you looking for, my young Padawan?
你喜欢什么类型的 我的绝地学徒
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess just someone I really like listening to.
我应该会很喜欢听她说话
Where are those stairs? Stairs, here.
台阶在哪 台阶 这儿
I would like to sit now.
我想坐下了
Yes... we sit!
好 我们坐下聊
And then we forage for hamburgers and more libations!
然后我们再去吃点汉堡喝点酒
How about just the burgers?
只吃汉堡怎么样
Lightweight!
你真是一杯倒
Hey, do you get the spins?
你能转圈吗[酒后驾驶测试转圈]
Can you get those if you can't see?
在看不见的情况下你可以转圈吗
Yeah, I get the spins.
当然可以 我会转圈
Really? Yeah, it's...
真的吗 真的 那是...
It's an equilibrium thing, it's not your eyes.
那是平衡感的问题 与眼睛无关
Liquid in your inner ear gets disturbed,
如果内耳中的缓冲液体受扰
has trouble leveling off or something.
你才会有平衡上的问题
That sucks. I thought you might get a pass on that one.
太糟了 我还以为你不用转圈呢
No, it's even worse for me, I think.
不 我觉得这对我来说更糟
'Cause my senses are so-- Are...
因为我的感官非常的...
So what? Delicate?
非常什么 敏锐
Yeah... you could say that.
差不多吧
Hey, how old were you when you had your first drink?
你第一次喝酒是什么时候
Nine. Nine?
九岁 九岁
Lush.
小酒鬼
My dad gave me a sip from this bottle of Scotch.
我爸爸让我抿一小口威士忌
Go, Dad!
好样的 爸爸
He didn't want my hands shaking while I stitched him up.
他不希望我在为他缝合的时候手抖
He got cut pretty bad over his eye.
他眼睛那儿开了条挺大的口子
Boxing match.
拳击比赛
He win?
他赢了吗
No.
输了
He'd be proud of you, buddy.
他会以你为荣的 兄弟
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
All he ever wanted was for me to use my head, not my fists.
他最希望的就是我用脑子谋生而不是拳头
Not like him.
不要像他一样
My mom wanted me to be a butcher.
我妈妈想让我当一个屠夫
I think she liked the idea of free ham.
我觉得她是想要免费的火腿肉
Hey, they coming to graduation? Your family?
你的家人会来参加你的毕业典礼吗
The whole extended brood.
七大姑八大姨都来
It's not every day a...
尼尔森家的人...
Nelson breaks from the ranks of hardware and cured meats.
放弃了机械和肉制品行业可不是常事
Franklin Nelson for the defense, Your Honor.
辩护律师富兰克林·尼尔森 法官大人
Defense! I like that. There's money in that.
辩护律师 好主意 干这个很赚钱
Oh, come on. Is that all you care about?
拜托 你就只关心钱
No... No.
不是 没有
Truth and justice and all of that.
真♥相♥和公正以及其他的种种
Couple of bucks?
比如一大堆钞票
Me and you, pal.
我和你 朋友
We're gonna have big, fancy offices one day,
终有一天我们会有富丽堂皇的办公室
with steel and glass and
钢结构配上玻璃和
chairs you don't even know how to sit in.
你甚至都不知道该怎么坐进去的椅子
Murdock and Nelson, attorneys at law!
默多克-尼尔森 律政双雄
Nelson and Murdock. Sounds better.
尼尔森-默多克听起来更好听
You think? Yeah, trust me.
你真的这样想 是的 相信我
I can't see worth shit, but my hearing's spectacular.
我看不见不算什么 我听觉很敏锐
Me and you, pal... We're gonna do this.
我和你 兄弟 一定会闯出一片天
We're gonna be the best damn avocados this city has ever seen.
我们会成为这座城市空前绝后的顶级牛油果
Best damn avocados.
顶级牛油果
Let's get the hell out of here, come on.
我们走吧 来
You're strong. I work out.
你很强壮 我经常锻炼
Hey... got a minute?
你有空吗
Caldwell says you, uh, handed the fundraiser piece off to her.
考德威尔说你给了她一篇募捐的文章
I had something come up. Going to be a problem?
我刚好有几个想法 有什么问题吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
It's personal. You mind?
这是私事 你介意吗
Just--
我只是
Just checking.
只是随便问问
Haverson cornered me in the bathroom this morning.
今天早上哈沃森在厕所把我拦住了
This something I'm gonna wanna hear?
这应该告诉我吗
Maybe. He's packing it in, the end of the month.
也许 他月底就走了
Wants to spend quality time
说什么要去跟他的孙子们
with his grandkids or some such bullshit.
共享美好时光去
Metro could use you.
你可以去市里
It's a good section. No more running around.
他那部门很不错 不用跑来跑去的
I'm no editor.
我不是编辑
I'm a reporter.
我是记者
Yeah, well, that's what I said. Now, look how fancy I am.
我也是这么说的 看我多厉害
Like a damn peacock.
像只炫耀的孔雀
Well, I'm-- I'm just saying...
就是个提议
be nice to keep the wheels on the wagon.
你在那里也能发挥所长
Get you a bump, better benefits.
能升个职 福利也会更好
You know, for whatever comes up.
你也知道 你家里那些事
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下的
Okay... you know where to find me.
好吧 考虑好了来找我
Hey.
等下
Thanks.
谢谢你
Just let me know...
给你几天时间考虑
next couple of days, okay?
到时候来找我好吗
Foggy, it's me, again.
福吉 还是我
Call me back. Um, it's important.
给我回电♥话♥ 有要紧事
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表