剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Спокойной ночи, человеке.
睡个好觉吧
You've been busy.
你最近没闲着啊
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry.
抱歉
So, how's that working out for you?
这种生活你过得怎么样
You should see the other guys.
你应该去看看别人
I have.
我有啊
The one you threw off the roof, at my place?
你在我家楼顶扔下的那个人
He's in a coma. Do you know that?
他现在还在昏迷中 你知道吗
Yeah, I heard.
我听说了
How do you feel about that?
那你有何感受呢
I'll live.
我能接受
Get off the counter!
从柜台上下来
Wow, you don't like cats.
你不喜欢猫啊
I'm allergic.
我对猫过敏
I was supposed to be coming in, feeding this guy twice a day
我本该是在朋友出城的时候
while my friend was out of town,
每天来这里喂猫两次
not hiding out here using up all my sick days.
而不是天天请病假躲在这里
Just a while longer.
只要待几天就好
Just till I know the Russians aren't looking for you.
直到我确认俄♥国♥人不再找你为止
I'm not the one that looks like they've been through the grinder.
他们想赶尽杀绝的人可不是我
You really need to get some kind of body armor or something.
你真的需要穿一些防弹衣之类的
It would slow me down too much.
那样会让我速度变慢
So will a bullet.
中弹也快不到哪里去
You worried about me?
你是在担心我吗
What if I were?
是又如何
I would tell you I'm a big boy, and not to be.
那我会说 我是个男子汉 不要为我担心
Right.
也对
That's why you keep ending up here.
结果每次都来这里治伤
Well, maybe I just like the sound of your voice.
也许我来是因为我喜欢你的嗓音呢
So what happens the night you come by...
那万一哪天晚上你来找我...
I'm already talking to someone else?
发现有别人和我一起怎么办
Yeah, it crossed my mind. Yeah?
我也想过这一点 是吗
Here.
给你
Um, you shouldn't have.
你不用这么客气
I didn't. The burner's for me.
你搞错了 这是我的一次性手♥机♥
Memorize the number, put yours in.
记住我的号♥码 把你的存进去
Next time I need to come by, I'll call.
下次我过来 会提前给你打电♥话♥
By "Come by," Do you mean stumble in, bleeding half to death?
"过来"是指被打得半死 快失血而亡了吗
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧
You're gonna get yourself killed. You really gotta ease up.
你会害自己丧命的 你得悠着点
No, I can't. Not yet.
不 不行 现在还不行
I can take care of myself, Mike.
迈克 我可以照顾好自己的
You know It's not just about you.
知道吗 这不仅关系到你
It's a little more complicated than that.
这其中还牵扯更复杂的事情
You ever heard the name Wilson Fisk?
你有没有听说过威尔逊·菲斯克这个人
No... who's that?
没有 他是谁
Just a name somebody gave me.
只是别人给我的一个名字
But there's no public record.
我却没有找到公共记录
Nothing on the Internet. Not one mention of Fisk.
网络上也查不到 没有菲斯克的任何信息
Maybe whoever gave you his name was lying.
也许别人给了你一个假名字呢
I would have known if he was.
如果他撒谎了 我会知道的
How?
怎么做到的
Heartbeat.
听他的心跳
Right, of course, heartbeat.
当然啦 听心跳声
So, what, you're just gonna go out there
所以 你打算到外面
punching whoever you can,
到处去揍人
hoping to find somebody who knows this Fisk guy?
希望能找到认识这位菲斯克的人吗
Well, apply enough pressure, someone will break.
施加了足够的压力 总有人会露出马脚的
Sooner or later.
迟早的事
Those look like they hurt. I've had worse.
看来很疼嘛 我受过更重的伤
I know how much your people delight
我知道你们国家的人喜欢
in extolling the amount of pain they can endure,
颂扬自己忍♥受剧痛的能力
but maybe next time you could try ducking?
但下次还是试着躲避一下吧
Leland's finalized the paperwork.
利兰把协议定下来了
Prohaszka's holdings in Kitchen Cab have been acquired
波赫斯卡在地狱出租车公♥司♥的财物都被收回
and transferred via third party to Veles Taxi.
并通过第三方转运到韦莱斯出租车公♥司♥了
Your distribution infrastructure just doubled.
你们分配到的基础设施加倍了
Tell your employer we are grateful.
告诉你的雇主 我们很感激
Don't think he really cares at the moment.
这时候他应该不会把这种事放在心上
You were light again this week.
你们这周又出问题了
There was a complication.
我们现在有个麻烦
One you assured us you were addressing.
你向我们保证过会解决这个麻烦
Do you know what he was asking?
你知道他在打听什么吗
This fool who laid hands on my brother?
就那个对我弟弟下手的傻♥逼♥
Not my concern. It should be.
没兴趣知道 你应该感兴趣
He was asking about your employer, by name.
他在打听你的雇主 点名道姓
All the more reason to settle this.
那就更要搞定这事了
You sneeze, we all catch a cold.
你出事 大家会都跟着遭殃
Madame Gao and Mr. Nobu have expressed their disappointment.
高夫人和信先生已经表示过不满了
We have not heard of this.
我们没有得到消息
That's because we've been talking behind your back,
那是因为我们一直在背后谈论你们
about how the Russians can't seem to handle
谈论为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥人无法解决
one man running around in a mask.
一个戴面具到处跑的家伙
I mean, if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer,
如果他穿着钢盔铁甲或是拿着大雷锤
maybe that would explain
也许还能解释得通
why you keep getting your asses handed to you--
你们为什么会被打得屁滚尿流
We're done here.
谈话到此结束
He's weakened your operation.
你们的经营因为他而日益惨淡
You think us weak?
你认为我们很弱吗
This isn't personal, Vladimir.
这可不是针对个人 弗拉基米尔
It's business.
而是公事
Distribution of Madame Gao's product has been affected,
高夫人产品的销量已经受到了影响
which in turn is causing delays in other ventures.
进而推迟了其他风险投资
This is not acceptable.
这点不能容忍♥
Fortunately for all parties,
对各方而言 幸运的是
my employer has agreed to help return you to solid footing.
我的雇主同意帮助你重新站稳脚跟
How?
怎么帮
By aiding you in certain duties
在一些极为需要
deemed vital to the continuation of service--
附加服务的任务中协助你们
He wants to take over.
他想接手
We value the services you provide,
我们重视你们所提供的服务
but clearly you need help providing them.
但是显然你们需要帮助才能继续提供服务
We'll all profit nicely under the new structure.
在新格局中 双方都能得到获得丰厚的利润
How nicely?
有多丰厚
Пошел к черту.
见鬼去吧
Tell Mr. Fisk We don't say his name.
告诉菲斯克先生 不准提及他的名字
Tell... Mr. Fisk...
告诉菲斯克先生
that if he wants a pound of flesh...
对于这种无理要求 若想得偿所愿
he can come here and carve it himself.
他要亲自过来动手解决
This is an offer, not an order.
这只是一项提议 而不是命令
The choice of how we proceed is yours.
由你来选择要如何继续
Talk it over with your brother.
跟你弟弟好好谈谈
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
Did you look at it?
你看过了吗
Yeah, I looked at it.
我看过了
And?
然后呢
And...
然后
it's a story I've heard before.
这种事我以前听说过
Company gets caught up in a scandal, files for bankruptcy,
公♥司♥卷入丑闻事件 申请破产
then quietly restructures under a new name.
然后以一个新的名字悄悄地重组
They killed Daniel Fisher. They tried to kill me.
他们杀了丹尼尔·菲舍 他们还想杀我
I'm still a little unclear on that point.
这一点我还不太明白
You say here Rance assaulted you in your apartment.
你在这里说兰斯在你公♥寓♥里袭击了你
And a man in a black mask saved your life?
而一个戴黑面具的人救了你
Yes, but he just-- he came out of nowhere.
没错 但他只是 突然冒出来的
And you'd never seen him before? No.
你以前没见过他 是的
Stranger things, right?
很奇怪吧
Well, what about Rance?
那兰斯呢
Do you really believe that he just up and hung himself in jail?
你真的认为他就这样在牢里上吊自杀了吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表