剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
taken out of the country.
送你出国
Are you coming with me?
你跟我一起走吗
Then...
那...
I think I'll stay where I am.
我不要走
I need to keep you safe.
我得保证你的安全
Is that really all you need?
仅此而已吗
I was being selfish...
是我太自私
believing that I could have this...
以为可以拥有幸福
that there would be no consequences.
无需承担任何后果
I knew being with you would be...
我知道跟你在一起会...
complicated.
很复杂
I made that choice.
决定是我自己做的
One I still make.
现在依然不变
Find who did this to us and make them understand.
找出害我们的人 让他们明白
Understand what?
明白什么
That they could never take you away from me.
他们永远无法把你从我身边夺走
Sir? Not now.
先生 等一下
Go. Go.
去吧 去吧
No, it can wait. I'm still here.
没事的 我在呢
I'm not leaving.
我不会走的
I'll make them suffer for what they've done.
我一定会让他们为此付出代价
I expect nothing less.
那就太好了
Sorry, sir. What is it?
抱歉 先生 怎么了
They've located him.
找到他了
And where is he?
在哪里
Sir, excuse me, stop. I can't let you go in--
抱歉先生 你不能进去
Get your hands off me, moron. He called me.
放开我 笨蛋 是他叫我来的
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Look what they did, Leland.
你看他们做了什么 利兰
Look what they did to him.
你看他们对他做了什么
What happened?
怎么回事
He got a call last night at the hospital.
昨晚在医院他接到一通电♥话♥
From who? I don't know.
谁的电♥话♥ 不知道
He asked for the keys to the SUV and my gun.
然后他要了我的车钥匙和枪
And you let him leave?
你就那样让他走了吗
Alone?
让他一个人走了
He ordered me to stay.
他命令我留下
He wanted as many men on you as possible.
他想让人都保护你
Wilson!
威尔逊
Wilson! He's my friend!
威尔逊 他是我的朋友
He's... my... friend!
他是 我的 朋友
May... maybe this isn't
这个时候
the best time to be beating your men to death.
还是不要把自己人打死了
He... he did what he was told.
他 他只是奉命行事
I think they call that loyalty, or something.
这就是忠诚还是什么吧
Clean him up.
帮他清理一下
First, the attack at the benefit, now this?
首先袭击了慈善活动 现在又来这个
Somebody's not happy.
有人跟你有仇啊
Nobu's accounts... are they still active?
信先生的账户 还能用吗
Yeah, but nothing's been touched since he went up in smoke.
能 但自从他被烧成灰后就没动过
And Gao? You think this is her?
高女士呢 你认为是她干的吗
No, my money's on the Japanese.
不可能 我觉得是日本人干的
Maybe they found out about your little bonfire with their boss.
可能他们发现了你给他们老板点的小篝火
You can go now, Leland.
你可以走了 利兰
Okay.
好
But... whatever war you're thinking about starting...
但是 不管你想挑起什么...
don't lose sight of the end game.
都要为大局考虑
Once Senator Cherryh has cleared the last of the zoning issues,
一旦切瑞参议员处理好了分区问题
you can tear down the rest of Hell's Kitchen
你就可以将地狱厨房♥其他地方夷为平地
and build your better tomorrow.
建立起自己更好的明天了
It's a shame not everybody'll be there to see it, but...
很遗憾并不是所有人都能见证那一刻 但是
shit happens.
世事无常
Find out who did this to...
找到那个
to Vanessa and to Wesley.
害凡妮莎和韦斯利的人
I'll see what I can shake loose.
我会尽力去查
Just remember, uh...
你要记住
wind blows the hardest the closer you get to the mountaintop.
越接近顶峰 风越大
You like making an entrance, don't you?
你喜欢闪亮登场对吗
I need information. Yeah?
我需要信息 是吗
Haven't heard anything about
最近我没听说
a man in a mask beating on bad guys lately.
有人戴着面具打坏人啊
Thought maybe you'd quit on us.
我还以为你不干了呢
I'm still here.
我没走
Somebody get a piece of you?
有人揍你了吗
We went the distance, it's all that matters.
我们得坚持完全场啊 这是最重要的
"Went the distance," Huh? Sound like a boxer.
"坚持完全场啊" 说得好像跟拳击比赛一样
Always a reporter.
真不愧是记者啊
Hey, it's what I do.
干一行爱一行
Why I'm here.
我来的原因
Yeah, I've seen this around...
我见过这个
all over the city.
全市到处都有
Heroin, pure like you've never seen.
海♥洛♥因♥ 最纯的
Call it "Steel Serpent" on the streets.
街头上大家称之为"钢蛇"
The man I took that off of murdered Elena Cardenas.
有这个的那个人杀了埃琳娜·卡德纳斯
Yeah, I heard about that.
我听说了
He was working for Fisk.
他帮菲斯克工作
Vladimir Ranskahov, before he died,
弗拉基米尔·兰科霍夫死前
he said Fisk arranged access to the Chinese and their drugs.
说菲斯克安排他们跟中国人做毒品交易
Russians got wiped out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经完蛋了
I'm not interested in the Russians.
我对俄♥罗♥斯♥人不感兴趣
You're thinking about making a move on the Triads now?
你想对手和会动手吗
Russians were distribution, right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人负责分销对吧
That's what I hear.
据说是
With them out the way,
他们完蛋了
there's an awful lot of money lying on the table.
会有一大笔钱等着人赚呢
You think Fisk picked up distribution?
你认为菲斯克负责分销了吗
Like I said, a lot of money.
我说了 一大笔钱
And I'm guessing tearing down Hell's Kitchen isn't cheap.
我猜要搞垮地狱厨房♥是需要一大笔钱的
Interrupting the cash flow may... slow him down.
截断资金流可能...拖慢他的进度
Doubt if it'll stop him.
但可能无法阻止他
No...
是
but it might knock him off balance.
但可以让他失去平衡
Get him mad,
让他发疯
maybe enough to make a mistake big enough to matter.
让他犯下致命错误
I got something I'm working on,
我最近也在调查一些东西
might help push that bald prick over the edge.
或许也能把那个秃子逼到绝境
No, I want you to keep your head down, until this is over.
不 这件事结束前你要低调行事
My head's fine where it's at.
我现在这样就挺好的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Vladimir's brother probably thought the same.
弗拉基米尔兄弟俩可能也是这样想的
Point taken.
明白了
The Chinese, who's the man at the top?
那帮中国人的老大是谁
Isn't one, it's a woman. Never got her name.
是个女人 一直查不到她的名字
Any idea where I can find her?
知道可以在哪里找到她吗
If I did, it'd be on the front page.
我要是知道早就让她上头条了
The Russian that Blake shot in interrogation,
布雷克审问时杀那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的时候
there was a Chinese man in the back of his cab in an alley.
小巷里他的出租车后座上还有个中国人
Blind, carried a backpack.
瞎子 背着个背包
I've seen those guys around town.
我见过那些人
Drugs in the pack?
包里是毒品吗
Little busy to check.
没来得及看
Would make sense.
可以理解
Nobody'd look at a blind man twice.
不会有人注意到瞎子
No, they wouldn't.
是啊
You said you've seen them around.
你说你见过他们
Where?
在哪里
51st and 9th.
51大街和第9大街交汇处
No...
不是
10th. 51st and 10th.
是第10大街 51大街和第10大街交汇处
But that was a while back.
但那是很久以前了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表