剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe that.
我无法相信
Because if I do, that means you're not the man...
因为如果我相信 那你就不是
that I believe you to be.
我心中以为你是的人
I need to be the man this city needs.
我需要做这个城市需要的人
Hey, that's not a reason, it's an excuse.
这不叫理由 这叫借口
What do you want me to do, Claire?
你想让我怎么办 克莱尔
Let them tear Hell's Kitchen apart?
让他们毁掉地狱厨房♥吗
Let them win?
让他们赢吗
What you do is important...
你这么做对很多人来说
to so many people.
都很重要
I get that.
这我懂
I just don't think I can let myself
我就是觉得我不能让自己
fall in love with someone... who's
爱上一个
so damn close to becoming what he hates.
马上就会变得连他自己都憎恶的人
You're right...
你说得对
you shouldn't.
你是不该爱我
A prince?
王子
I didn't know he was one at first.
我起初并不知道
He saw me at an exhibition.
他在一场展览上看见了我
I was the curator and traveling with it...
我是策展人 要跟随展览走
and all of a sudden...
突然之间
this tall man in a white suit and an ascot...
这个穿白西装 戴宽领带的高个男人
An ascot? That's a bit much.
宽领带 太过了吧
That's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
He sidles up to me...
他悄悄靠近了我
I love that word, "Sidle."
我喜欢这个词 "悄悄靠近"
...and he says,
然后说
"You are more beautiful than any painting here."
"你比这里的任何画作都更漂亮"
I knew it was a line, but it worked.
我知道那是泡妞的话 但很有效
I slept with him.
我跟他上了床
Does that shock you?
你觉得震惊吗
You're a very attractive woman.
你是个很美的女人
I assumed you've had lovers.
我相信你一定有过不少情人
That's not what I asked.
我不是问这个
No, it didn't shock me.
不 我并不震惊
Then why'd you look away?
那你为什么别过了眼神
Because I wish I had said something
因为我真希望我们初遇时
like that to you when we first met.
我也对你说了那样的话
I'm glad you didn't.
幸好你没有
This wine's even better than the last one.
这酒比上次的那瓶还好喝
Did you pick it?
是你选的吗
I've never had it. My assistant.
我从未喝过 是我助手选的
I said I'd be honest.
我说过我会诚实
You did.
没错
Wesley's more than an assistant...
韦斯利不止是我的助手
he's my friend.
他也是我朋友
So you do have those.
那么你确实有朋友喽
Yet the man says he was lonely when he looked at my painting.
但你看着我的画 却说自己很孤独
My painting.
是我的画了
Yes.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
So why does a man like you feel alone?
你这样的人 为什么会觉得孤独
Nature of my business, I suppose.
生意使然吧
And what kind of business is that?
你做什么生意
Rebuilding this city.
重建城市
I want to carve something beautiful out of its ugliness...
我想从丑陋的城市中雕琢出美丽
set free its potential.
释放它的潜力
You sound like an artist.
你这话像个艺术家
I'm just a man with a dream.
我只是个有梦想的男人
What do you think an artist is?
你以为艺术家是什么啊
Are those the only ones you have?
你只有那一对儿吗
You were wearing them last time.
你上次就戴的那个
They were my father's.
是我父亲的
I wear them every day to remember him.
我每天都戴着它们 纪念他
Did he pass?
他去世了吗
When I was a boy.
我还小时就去世了
May I ask you something now?
我能问你个问题吗
I'd say you've earned it.
我觉得你已经赢得了这个权利
What kind of gun is that you have in your purse?
你包里是什么枪
It's a .22.
是一把.22
Did you think you would need that tonight?
你觉得你今晚用得到吗
We've been sitting here talking for hours...
我们已经坐在这里谈了好几个小时了
and you're going to insult me
你真的要这么轻看我
like I have no idea what you really do?
假装我不知道你是做什么的吗
What I said...
我说的话
about what I want for this city is the truth.
我想给城市怎样的未来 是实话
But money and influence
但钱和影响力
is not enough to usher change on such a scale.
还不足以推动如此规模的改变
Sometimes it requires force.
有时还需要武力
I know you're a dangerous man.
我知道你是个危险的人
That's why I brought a gun to a dinner date.
所以我带枪来赴晚餐
Would you like to leave?
你想走吗
No...
不
I'd like a reason to stay.
我想要一个留下的理由
I've done things that I'm not proud of, Vanessa.
我做过我并不引以为傲的事 凡妮莎
I've hurt people... and I'm going to hurt more.
我伤害过人 我还要伤害更多人
It's impossible to avoid for what I'm trying to do.
为了实现目的 这无可避免
But I take no pleasure in it...
但我并不以此为乐
in cruelty.
不以残忍♥为乐
But this city isn't a caterpillar.
但这座城市不是一只毛毛虫
It doesn't spin a cocoon and wake up a butterfly.
它不会织一个蚕蛹 醒来就成蝴蝶了
A city...
一座城市
crumbles and fades.
破碎 衰败
It needs to die before it can be reborn.
要先死 才能后生
So I don't need the gun?
那么我不需要枪喽
No, by my side...
不 在我身边
is the safest place that you could ever be.
你是最安全的
...and Matt bangs his cane around and says,
马特拿盲杖到处敲 说
"Am I in the right room?"
"我走对房♥间了吗"
Where did you put his furniture?
你把他的家具放哪了
Dorm room across the hall.
对门的寝室
Oh, God!
天呐
Oh, I really wish I knew you guys back then.
真希望我当年就认识你们
Much better off knowing us now.
现在认识我们更好
We have our own practice.
我们有了自己的律所
I'm a hell of a lot more dashing
我可比尴尬的大学时代
than I was in my awkward college days.
帅气多了
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm going to need
是吗 我得看到照片
photographic proof of that, counselor.
才能确证了 律师
I have dug myself another hole, haven't I?
我又给自己挖了个坑 是吧
Well, it's been about five minutes. You were due.
已经过了5分钟了 你也该挖了
Yeah. Yeah, I see that.
是啊 发现了
You know, there's something I gotta know. It's killing me.
有件事我必须问 我简直想疯了
No, I do not kiss on the first date. Sorry, not gonna happen.
不 我初次约会不接吻 抱歉 别想了
No! No.
不是啦
What's the deal with the meat grinder in the pencil skirt?
那个铅笔裙的爆♥乳♥妹是怎么回事
No, she just... She doesn't seem like your type.
她实在看上去不像你的型啊
Marci? Yeah.
玛茜吗 嗯
She was different back when I knew her.
我认识她时 她不是那样
Or maybe she wasn't, I don't know.
或许也没什么不同吧 我也说不清
Matt's always getting involved with the wrong girl,
马特总跟错误的女人纠缠不清
so maybe he just rubbed off on me.
或许他也传染给我了
Matt dates a lot?
马特经常约会吗
Date?
约会
I wouldn't exactly call it that.
我可不会管那叫约会
He hasn't really been with anyone
他其实没真的跟任何人在一起过
for more than a month or two.
从不超过一两个月
It's kind of sad.
有点悲哀啊
On the plus side, he gets to touch a lot of pretty girls...
好处是 他可以摸很多漂亮女人
on their faces.
摸脸
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表