剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Self-defense. No questions, no trail.
自卫 无可置疑 不留痕迹
There's too much light shining on this.
这事吸引太多注意了
I can't move on Prohaszka's holdings until the glare is off.
风头过去之前 我不能动波赫斯卡的股份
Get the papers ready...
准备好文件
and let my employer worry about the rest.
我的雇主会操心其余的事
Mrs. Fisher?
菲舍太太
My name's Karen... I know who you are.
我叫凯伦·佩吉 我知道你是谁
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know how... hard this must be for you.
我知道你一定很难过
My husband was found dead in your apartment.
我丈夫死在了你的公♥寓♥里
You have no idea how any of this is for me.
你根本不知道我是什么感受
Nothing ever happened between me and Daniel.
我和丹尼尔之间什么事都没有
You think I don't know that? I know how much Danny loved me.
你以为我不知道吗 我知道丹尼多爱我
Whatever it is you're after, Miss Page, I can't help you.
不管你想要什么 佩吉小姐 我帮不了你
Union Allied?
联合公♥司♥
They offered me money...
他们要给我钱
a lot of money...
很多钱
if I sign an agreement to never talk about what happened.
前提是我签署协议 再不提及发生的事
They offer you something like that?
他们给你这样的协议了吗
They killed Danny.
他们杀了丹尼
They tried to kill me.
他们还想杀我
And now they just shuffle some papers and change their name
现在他们摆弄几份文件 改了个名字
and they get away with it?
就可以逍遥法外了吗
Let it go. I've tried.
放弃吧 我试了
It just doesn't feel right.
但感觉这样不对
He said the same thing.
他也这么说
A few days before he...
就在那之前几天
He said something didn't feel right...
他说事情不对劲
at work with the numbers...
单位的钱款不对
and I told him that whatever it was,
我说不管是什么
he had a responsibility to do something about it.
他有责任采取行动
I figure I have a couple years
我想我可以等几年
before I explain that part to my kids.
再跟我的孩子解释这部分
They have to pay for what they've done.
他们得为他们的行为付出代价
They won't listen. We'll make them listen.
没人会听的 我们逼他们听
I already signed.
我已经签了
I have two kids, Miss Page,
我有两个孩子 佩吉小姐
and they're all that matter to me now.
他们现在是我的全部了
If you have anyone that you care about...
如果你也有你在乎的人
let it go.
就放弃吧
Shirley, thanks so much for pushing this through.
雪莉 多谢你帮我申请到了
I... I owe you one.
我欠你的
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好 谢谢 再见
Excuse me, Mr. Urich?
打扰了 尤里克先生吗
So they tell me.
据说是的
I read your article.
我读了你的报道
About the subway line?
关于地铁线吗
About Union Allied Construction.
关于联合建筑公♥司♥
I, um...
我
I think there's more to the story...
我觉得这事还有更多隐情
if you're interested.
如果你想听的话
Please be seated.
请坐
They're hung.
陪审团无法决定
Madam Foreperson, it's my understanding from this note
陪审团团长女士 从这张字条上来看
that you have been unable to reach a verdict.
你们未能就判决达成一致
We have not, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Allen charge. She's sending them back in.
艾伦指示 她要让他们继续审议
Still split, DA will retry.
如果仍不能达成一致 地检官重审
No, they won't.
不 不会的
Will they, Mr. Healy?
是吧 希里先生
That was a hell of a speech you gave, Murdock.
你的结语真不错啊 默多克
A hell of a speech.
真不错
The trial has been expensive
审判耗费了
for time, effort, money, and emotional strain
时间 精力 金钱 情感
to both the defense and the prosecution.
辩方和检方都倾力付出
If you should fail...
如果你们不能...
The man that hired your lawyers, who does he work for?
给你雇律师的人 他为谁工作
You think I'm afraid of you?
你以为我怕你吗
Tell me!
告诉我
Who does he work for?
他为谁工作
I can't! I want a name!
我不能说 告诉我名字
Oh, God! Fisk!
天呐 菲斯克
Wilson Fisk!
威尔逊·菲斯克
You get in your car.
上车
If I ever see you in Hell's Kitchen again-
如果我再在地狱厨房♥看见你
No.
不
You do not want to test me.
你最好别惹我
You think this is still about you?
你以为这还跟你有关吗
I gave up his name. You don't do that, not to him.
我说了他的名字 没人可以这么出♥卖♥♥♥他
He'll find me...
他会找到我
and make an example...
以儆效尤
and then he'll find everyone I've ever cared about...
他会找到我在乎过的每个人
and do the same to them...
也杀了他们
so that no one ever does what I just did.
这样就再不会有人犯我犯的错误
You should have just killed me.
你真该直接杀了我
You coward.
你个胆小鬼
There's an old children's joke.
以前有个小孩子家的笑话
You hold up a white piece of paper and you ask, "What's this?"
拿起一张白纸 问"这是什么"
"A rabbit in a snowstorm."
"是暴风雪里的兔子"
You interested or just looking?
想买♥♥吗 还是欣赏而已
Interested.
想买♥♥
People always ask me how can we charge so much
总有人问我 这么一张白纸
for what amounts to gradations of white.
为什么要收这么多钱
I tell them it's not about the artist's name or
我说重点不在于艺术家的名气
the skill required...
或是画技
not even about the art itself.
甚至不在于画作本身
All that matters is...
重要的是
"How does it make you feel?"
"它给你什么感觉"
It makes me feel alone.
让我觉得孤独
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表