剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
with a dead Chinese illegal, Piotr.
一个华人的凶案现场 彼得
And a backpack full of drugs.
还有满满一袋毒品
Uh-oh, that'll buy you a one-way ticket
这下你要进菊花乡
to 30 years in Asshole Land.
待个30年了
It'll give you some time to touch up on those tattoos.
让你有时间修整你的纹身了
You boys do that to yourselves
你们是自己纹的
or do you all get shirtless and poke each other?
还是一起把衣服脱掉 互相戳
Do you know who I work for?
你知道我为谁工作吗
Couple of dipshit brothers nobody gives a wank about.
几个没人在乎你的混♥蛋♥兄弟
Bye-bye, dickhead. Enjoy your next 30.
再见 混♥蛋♥ 慢慢蹲你的30年吧
Wait.
等等
What if I give you another name?
如果我给你们另一个名字呢
...give you another name?
另一个名字呢
He'd have to be big.
这条鱼必须得够大
He'd have to be King freakin' Kong.
他得像金刚那么大
He is.
他有
His name...
他叫
is Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
...Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
Well, what else you know about this guy?
你还知道他什么事
Not much.
没多少
No one even supposed to say his name.
大家都不准说他的名字
But I will tell you everything I know... for deal.
但我可以把我知道的都说出来 但有条件
"For deal."
条件
Whose turn is it? Yours.
该谁了 你
I thought I took it for that thing in the bodega?
酒窖那次不就是我吗
Oh, shit, yeah.
是啊
All right, wait, wait.
对对 等等
Okay, go on.
好 来吧
Go on.
来吧
Watch out! Jeez, he's going for my gun!
小心 天呐 他要掏我的枪
Watch out!
小心
He's got my gun!
他拿了我的枪
You really shouldn't have said his name.
你真不该说出他的名字
We got shots fired...
有人开枪
God!
天呐
Feels like a place in a movie where you'd buy a clone...
感觉像电影里卖♥♥克隆人...
or maybe a robot baby.
或者机器宝宝的地方
Or the clone of a robot baby.
或者机器宝宝的克隆品
I'm Foggy Nelson. I called earlier.
我是福吉·尼尔森 我之前打过电♥话♥
I represent Ms. Cardenas.
我是卡德纳斯太太的代理律师
Foggy Bear!
福吉熊
Look at you, still playing lawyer.
看你啊 还在扮律师呢
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Working on making partner.
向当合伙人努力
Marci Stahl. Uh, Karen Page.
玛茜·斯特尔 凯伦·佩吉
Wait, you work here, at Landman and Zack?
等等 你在兰德曼-扎克工作吗
Mmm, came on right after you and Murdock crashed and burned.
你和默多克自毁前程之后就来了
We didn't... Where is your sidekick?
我们没... 你的跟班哪去了
Didn't break it off with him already, did you?
你不是已经跟他分手了吧
Fog has commitment issues. I don't have...
福吉害怕承诺 -我没有...
Matt is taking care of something.
马特去处理事情了
It was very nice to see you. We have an appointment.
见到你很高兴 我们还有约
I know. It's with me.
我知道 就是跟我
You're Armand Tully's lawyer?
你是阿曼德·徒利的律师
Just part of the team.
只是团队的一员
They're all tied up with real work, so...
他们都忙着处理正经事
All right, let's go upstairs and...
好啊 那我们上楼
Oh, we'd be finished before the elevator stopped.
电梯还没停稳我们就能说完
Your client can agree to a buyout or
你的客户可以接受协议
live in squalor till she's evicted.
或者凄惨地住着 直到被驱逐
Those workmen acted illegally.
那些工人违法施工
They busted the place up.
他们把那里砸坏了
They were making requested repairs.
他们是按要求进行维修
Which they never finished. Yeah.
但却没有完工 是啊
And did Mrs. Carnitas tell you... Cardenas.
卡德尼斯太太有没有说 卡德纳斯
Did she tell you why
她有没有说
the workmen left before completing the repairs?
工人们为什么未能完工就走了吗
No, she just said... They feared for their safety.
没有 她说... 他们担心自身安全
From an old woman? From a criminal element.
怕一个老妇人吗 怕罪犯
Her building is filled with junkies and drug dealers.
她楼里都是瘾君子和毒贩子
We're doing the city a favor by trying to renovate.
我们翻修大楼都算是帮城市个忙了
You know that's not true.
你知道这不是事实
Yeah, because the law's always about the truth.
是啊 因为法律一向在乎真♥相♥呢
Look, you know how this goes.
你清楚这种事最后会怎么样
It's her word versus my client's,
她和我委托人各执一词
and there's a whole backlog
整个城市这样
of these cases pending throughout the city.
待审的案子多得是呢
No one is going to help her but us.
除了我们 没人会帮她
If I were you, I'd go to Mrs. Whatever today
如果我是你 我今天就去找那个谁
and strongly urge her to accept our offer.
强烈建议她接受我们的提议
Marci.
玛茜
Convincing my client
说服我的委托人
to agree to your terms...
接受你的条件
that's your job.
是你的工作
And I'm not going to do it for you.
我不会替你做的
See, you think there are only two options.
你以为只有两个选择
These tenants take the payout and leave,
住户们接受协议搬走
or leave without taking it.
或者不要钱被赶走
But given how long they've put up with Tully's bullshit,
但鉴于他们忍♥受了徒利那么久
I think you're actually afraid
我觉得你其实害怕
that Mrs. Cardenas and her neighbors
卡德纳斯太太和她的邻居们
will find a way to eke by.
会想办法撑过去
And short of physically and very illegally forcing tenants
因为你们无法违法地强迫租户们
from their rent-controlled homes...
离开他们受租金管制的家
Armand Tully loses his condos.
阿曼德·徒利会失去公♥寓♥
Your firm loses Tully.
你们公♥司♥会失去徒利
And that's very bad for business.
这可不利于生意
You want me and my client to think
你希望我和我的委托人认为
that you're doing us a favor,
你是在帮我们的忙
that we have no leverage.
而且我们没有筹码
When really, we have all of it.
但其实 筹码全在我们手上
So you're gonna see us in court...
所以 我们庭上见吧
where I will absolutely dismantle you,
我会灭了你
from the top of your salon blowout
灭了你的沙龙头
to the bottom of your overpriced pumps.
一直到你贵得离谱的高跟鞋
You would've killed it here, Foggy Bear.
你在这里本来能大杀四方的 福吉熊
You never should have left.
你当初就不该走
You never should have signed on, Marce.
你就不该加入 玛茜
You were really something, back in the day.
你当年还挺不错的
When you had a soul.
那时你还有灵魂
Foggy Bear?
福吉熊
We used to date.
我们约会过
You dated that?
你和那女人约会过
Yep, let's step a little faster. Oh, my God.
嗯 我们快点走吧 天呐
They're taking statements from Blake and Hoffman.
他们在给布雷克和霍夫曼录口供
Our contacts in IAB will make it go away.
我们在内务部的人会摆平这事
Had there been someone else in that room with that Russian...
如果当时屋里还有别人跟那个俄♥国♥人在一起
There wasn't.
没有了
It was our people.
只有我们的人
This time.
这次而已
Soon Vladimir won't have any comrades
很快 弗拉基米尔就没有手下
to whisper your name to.
可以透露你的名字了
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗
The '75 Brunello di Montalcino.
75年的布鲁尼洛干红葡萄酒
It's a personal favorite.
我十分喜欢
Thank you, Wesley.
谢谢 韦斯利
Jesus.
天呐
Señor Tully...
徒利先生
fix, si?
解决了吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表