剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
No. No, I'm...
不 不用
How did she die?
她怎么死的
Multiple stab wounds.
多处刀伤
The ambulance got there quick, but...
救护车赶到很快 但是...
My mom says all the family she knew about's passed on.
我妈说她所指的她的家人都离世了
I knew you were looking into her tenancy case.
我知道你们在处理她的租约纠纷
I thought you might be able to point us toward the next of kin.
我想着或许你们知道她有什么亲属
No, she didn't have anyone.
她没有亲人
Just us.
只有我们
We'll see to the arrangements.
我们会做安排的
It's good of you to take that on.
你们能帮忙真是好心
I'll let the ME know.
我去告诉法医
You are a worthy opponent.
你是个厉害的对手
It is an honor to claim your life.
取你性命 是我的荣幸
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll keep 'em comin', love.
我会继续给你们续杯
When we first took the case,
我们最初接手案子时
Karen and I went to Landman and Zack.
凯伦和我去了兰德曼-扎克
Marci talked about a "criminal element" in Elena's building.
玛茜就说埃琳娜楼里有罪犯
Said that's why the workmen left without finishing the repairs.
说这就是工人没完成工作就离开的原因
"'Cause they feared for their safety."
因为担心自身安全
I thought it was bullshit.
我以为是瞎扯呢
Maybe it was.
或许就是
Tell that to Elena.
跟埃琳娜说去啊
Wait, what are you saying?
等等 你什么意思
Well, I don't know.
我也说不清
Just doesn't feel right, does it?
就是觉得不对劲
I'll drink to that.
这我要喝一杯
You think it was a coincidence?
你觉得是巧合吗
Elena decides to stay and fight,
埃琳娜决心留下抗争
to rally what's left of her neighbors,
并鼓励她其他的邻居
and this happens.
就发生这种事
Do you think Fisk had something to do with this?
你觉得菲斯克跟这事有关吗
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操就到
Fisk is on the TV again.
菲斯克又上电视了
Hey, Josie, could you turn that up?
乔茜 能把声音打开吗
No, I never had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Cardenas.
不 我并未有幸结识卡德纳斯太太
I only recently took possession of her building.
我是最近才购下她的大楼
How do you respond to reports
你如何回应
that you knew the tenement was unsafe?
你早知道租户们不安全的报道呢
That is accurate.
这没错
That's why we offered a substantial sum
所以我们提供了一份客观的协议金
to Ms. Cardenas and her neighbors
以帮助卡德纳斯太太和其邻居
to help them relocate.
另找住处
We should never let good people get swallowed up by this city.
不该让好人被这座城市吞没
I mourn this woman's death.
我为她的死心痛
Didn't have to happen. It should've...
本不该发生的
Her passing is a symptom of a larger disease...
她的去世代表了更严重的问题
infecting all of us.
这问题影响了我们所有人
Disease of fear...
那就是恐惧
Funeral home.
殡仪馆
...fear of bombings, fear of cop killings.
害怕爆♥炸♥ 害怕警♥察♥被杀
Hello?
喂
Fear of a masked psychopath. Yeah, that's me.
害怕一个戴面具的疯子 是我
Yeah, I need to make arrangements.
嗯 我要做些安排
We shouldn't let people like that take our city from us.
不该让那样的人劫持我们的城市
We need to stand together.
我们得团结一致
Let them know that they will fail...
让那种人知道他们不会得逞
because we believe we can make a difference.
因为我们相信我们能有所作为
'Cause they are cowards!
因为他们只是懦夫
Afraid of stepping out of the shadows.
不敢走出阴影
Afraid of standing up for people like Mrs. Cardenas.
不敢支持卡德纳斯太太这样的人
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Mr. Fisk, how does this affect the upcoming benefit?
菲斯克先生 这对即将到来的慈善晚会有何影响
That will be all. Thank you.
到此为止 谢谢各位
Mr. Fisk... No more questions.
菲斯克先生 到此为止了
Thank you very much. What can we do about this psycho...
谢谢各位 我们要如何解决这个疯子
Jesus, he almost sounds like he means it.
天呐 他听上去几乎是真心的
I think he does.
我觉得他是
And he's calling the man in the mask a psycho?
他还说面具男是疯子
I hope they trace what happened to Elena right to his doorstep.
希望埃琳娜的事能查到他门口
He'd never expose himself like that.
他绝不会那样暴露自己的
Plus, half the force is probably in his pocket.
而且 半数警♥察♥大概都被他攥在手中
Well, then, let's pray the Mask gets his hands on him.
那就祈祷面具男找到他吧
Knocks his goddamn head off.
把他的头敲下来
You religious, Karen?
你信教吗 凯伦
My parents were.
我父母信
That's probably why I'm not.
或许就因此我不信
You?
你呢
Catholic.
天主教
Does it help?
有用吗
With things like this?
在这样的事上
Not today.
今天没有
I think I've had enough.
我喝得差不多了
Tell Foggy I'll see him in the morning. Yeah.
替我跟福吉道别 嗯
Hey, Matt.
马特
If there is a God...
如果有上帝
and if he cares at all about...
如果他在乎
about any of us...
我们任何人
Fisk will get what he deserves.
菲斯克会得到应有的惩罚
You have to believe that.
你一定得相信
I do.
我相信
Look at it.
看着
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 我不知道
Tell me what you do know.
告诉我你知道些什么
All right, all right, I'll tell you anything you want.
好吧 你要知道什么我都告诉你
Just, please, stop hurting me!
求你 别再伤害我了
Hey, you're real, you're... You're real...
你是真的 你是真的
Where'd you get the purse? What purse?
包是哪来的 什么包
Lying? Bad idea.
撒谎 可不明智
Please, stop! I'm... I'm sick.
求你 住手 我病了
Okay! Okay, the purse!
好吧 好吧 那个包
I'll tell you who snatched it...
我告诉你是谁抢来的
Listen, I've hurt a lot of people tonight
听着 我今晚已经伤了不少人了
to get what I need to know.
就为了得到我需要的信息
The asshole that killed Mrs. Cardenas
杀了卡德纳斯太太的混♥蛋♥
shoots up at this address,
就在这里吸毒
likes cheap menthols.
喜欢廉价薄荷糖
Thinks it covers the stench of his rotting teeth.
觉得能掩盖他那口烂牙的臭味
It doesn't.
但没用的
Who paid you?
谁付钱让你去的
No, I don't, I don't... Was it Fisk?
不 我没有 是菲斯克吗
Was it Fisk?
是菲斯克吗
Was it Wilson Fisk?
是不是威尔逊·菲斯克
No, I don't know! Please, stop! Please!
不 我不知道 求你 住手
Give me a reason to!
给我个停手的理由
I don't know their names.
我不知道他们叫什么
I don't! They found me.
我不知道 是他们找到了我
They took me to a warehouse on the water...
他们带我去了水上的一间仓库
Pier 81.
81号♥码头
I didn't wanna do it, man.
我并不想做的
I swear. I didn't wanna do it!
我发誓 我不想的
But I was hurting. I was hurting, man.
但我好难受 我好难受啊
Shut up!
闭嘴
You're gonna turn yourself in...
你要去自首
to Sergeant Brett Mahoney at the 15th Precinct.
向15分局的布莱特·马霍尼警员自首
If you don't, I'll find you.
否则 我就会找到你
And next time, I'm not gonna stop.
下次 我不会停手了
I didn't come here for you.
我不是为你而来
But I am the one you have found.
但你找到了我
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表