剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
The hell do I know? She was speaking in Chinese.
我怎么知道 她说的是中文
I don't think the guy translating for her liked me very much.
我觉得给她做翻译的人不怎么喜欢我
He kept staring at me funny.
他总给我怪怪的眼神
Funny how?
怎么怪了
Funny!
就是怪怪的
Who the hell cares?
谁管呢
She said she'd stand with us... if it comes to that.
她说如果到了那一步 会跟我们站在一起
You believe her?
你相信吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
We need to be sure.
我们得确定
The only thing I know for sure
我唯一能确定的
is that he needs to get back to business
就是他的心思得回到生意上了
while there's still business to get back to.
否则就没什么生意可言了
He will. When?
他会的 什么时候
When he deems it appropriate.
他认为合适的时候
Well, doesn't that just fill me with confidence?
这可真让我有信心啊
Do you think whoever did this...
你觉得干这种事的人
just roll up the sidewalk and move on?
会默默走开当什么事都没发生过吗
If they came after him once, they'll come after him again,
如果他们敢对他下一次手 就会有第二次
sooner or later.
迟早的事
Go home, get some rest. We'll call if you're needed.
回家吧 好好休息 有事再打给你
Sure, I'll wait by the phone.
好啊 我会在电♥话♥边守着
It's not like I have anything better to do.
反正我又没别的事可做
Hello, Marlene? It's Wesley.
玛琳吗 我是韦斯利
No, I work with your son. We've met before.
不 我是你儿子的同事 我们见过
James Wesley, that's right.
詹姆斯·韦斯利 没错
Uh, no, he's indisposed at the moment, I'm sorry.
他暂时不方便 抱歉
Was there something I could help you with?
你有什么事需要我帮忙吗
Wait, I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
Who came to visit you?
谁去看你了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这里
You work for Fisk?
你为菲斯克工作
I asked you a question.
我问了你个问题
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这里
No, no, it's nothing. I'll see to it, Marlene.
不不 没什么 我会处理的 玛琳
Yes, I'll have him call you as soon as he's free.
嗯 他一有空我就叫他给你打电♥话♥
You, too. Good night.
你也是 晚安
I need your piece.
给我你的枪
Discreetly, please.
请谨慎点
Keys.
钥匙
You want I should drive you?
不用我开车送你吗
No, I want as many men on him as possible at all times.
不 尽可能多安排人时刻跟着他
No one goes in or out of that room
任何进出那个房♥间的人
without you checking 'em first, clear?
都要经过你的检查 懂了吗
Yeah, what if he asks for you?
如果他找你呢
Tell him I won't be long.
告诉他我就回来
That wasn't very nice.
这可不太好
You're not supposed to be in here.
你不该在这里的
Mr. Fisk's gonna be mad.
菲斯克先生会生气的
He's gonna hurt her.
他会伤害她的
Who... Who's he gonna hurt?
他要伤害谁
Melvin, that's your name, isn't it?
梅尔文 你是叫这个吧
Melvin Potter?
梅尔文·波特
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Who's Fisk going to hurt, Melvin?
菲斯克会伤害谁 梅尔文
Betsy.
贝兹
Who's... Who's Betsy?
贝兹是谁
She's nice, she helps me...
她人很好 她帮助我
when I... when I get confused.
如果我犯糊涂的话
Why would... why would Fisk want to hurt her?
菲斯克为什么要伤害她
No one's supposed to be here, in... in the shop,
这里不该有人进来的 进店里
unless he brings them.
除非是他带来的人
So you do work for Fisk.
那么你的确为菲斯克工作
I said no, when he asked.
他提出时 我拒绝了
Said no, Betsy wouldn't like it.
我说不 贝兹不会开心的
She wants me to be good. I gotta be good.
她要我做好人 我得做好人
So I... I make things.
所以我做东西
I'm good at making things.
我擅长做东西
I'm sorry, Melvin.
很抱歉 梅尔文
Fisk has hurt people that I care about, too.
菲斯克也伤害了我在意的人
I know what it's like to worry about them...
我知道为他们担心的滋味
wanting to keep them safe.
想保护他们的感觉
He make you work for him, too?
他也逼你为他工作吗
No, I don't work for Fisk.
不 我不为菲斯克工作
I want to stop him from hurting anyone else...
我想阻止他再伤人
from hurting Betsy.
伤害贝兹
You could do that? Maybe.
你能做到吗 或许吧
Did you make a suit for Fisk?
你为菲斯克做了护甲吗
Did you make a suit lined with this?
你用这种材料做衬里 做了件护甲吗
Made a whole bunch. It keeps him safe.
做了好多 保护他安全
Can you make something for me out of this?
你能用这个给我做件衣服吗
You want a suit, like... like Mr. Fisk?
你要像菲斯克先生那样的衣服吗
No. No, I want something very special.
不不 我要做一件很特别的东西
And if you do this for me...
如果你帮我
I promise to get Fisk out of your life...
我保证让菲斯克离开你的生活
and to keep Betsy safe.
也保护贝兹
You can do that?
你能做到吗
With your help, I...
如果有你帮忙
I think maybe I can.
我觉得我或许能
What do you want me to make?
你要我做什么
A symbol.
一个标志
You're a dick.
你是个混♥蛋♥
The hell did I do?
我怎么了
I've been calling you all day.
我给你打电♥话♥一整天了
Been busy.
忙着呢
Did you even listen to my messages? Yeah.
你有听我的留言吗 嗯
And? And what?
然后呢 怎么
You got a crazy old lady with a story
你从个疯子老太太那里得知
about a young Willie Fisk beaning his dad with a hammer.
小威尔逊·菲斯克用锤子打死了他爸爸
He beat his father to death.
他把他父亲打死了
He was 12, 40 some years ago.
他那时才12岁 都40年前了
Jesus, why don't any of you...
天呐 你们怎么都不...
His mother is supposed to be dead.
他妈妈本该已经死了
Foggy, this proves that Fisk's been lying.
福吉 这能证明菲斯克撒谎了
You know who we're dealing with.
你知道我们对付的是谁
It won't be enough.
这不够的
You sound just like Matt.
你跟马特一个口气
You talked to him?
你跟他谈了
He asked the same about you.
他也这么问你呢
He did? When I was over at his place.
是吗 我去他家的时候
What the hell happened?
发生什么事了啊
And don't... don't tell me that it was a car accident.
别告诉我是车祸
Ask him.
问他去
I did. What'd he say?
我问了 他怎么说的
Just that... it was his fault.
只说是他的错
Got that right.
这没错
What is going on with you two?
你们俩是怎么了
Why weren't you at the office?
你怎么不在办公室
It's not like we have any clients. Foggy...
我们又没有客户 福吉
We're going through a rough patch.
我们现在关系紧张
Found the Nelson and Murdock sign in the trash.
尼尔森-默多克的牌子被丢在了垃圾桶里
A very rough patch.
非常紧张
You wanna talk?
你想谈谈吗
Yeah...
想
but I can't.
但我不能说
Why?
为什么
It's...
这事
If you say "It's complicated," I will punch you in the face.
你敢说"很复杂" 我就揍你一拳
It's personal!
是隐私
It's personal, okay?
是隐私 行了吧
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表