剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Detective Blake might.
布雷克警探知道
Be interested in what he has to say.
很想知道他会说些什么
Yeah, so would I.
我也是
We can't allow this to happen.
我们绝不容许这种事发生
I know that you have... feelings regarding this matter.
我知道你对这些事有很多感触
I respect that.
我敬重这点
But if Detective Blake chooses to speak out of turn...
但布雷克警探要是说了些不合时宜的话...
the result would be... unpleasant, for you and for me.
我们双方都不会有好果子吃
Out of turn? You shot him.
不合时宜 你朝他开枪
Technically, we paid someone else to shoot him.
严格来说 我们是雇人向他开枪
Do you know what made us go down this path?
你知道我们为何会选这条路吗
What led to a decision of such finality?
为何做出如此决绝的决定吗
If you're worried about me, I know how to keep my mouth shut.
你无须担心我多嘴 我不会跟人吐露半句
If we doubted that, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
我们要是不信你 也不会找你来谈话了
Being informed...
得到情报...
knowing facts as they are...
了解实情...
not how we wish to perceive them,
而不是按我们的意愿去看待问题
can tip the balance between life and death.
往往能够决定人的生死
Unlike you, your partner
与你不同 你的搭档
was inconsistent in his attention to detail.
不注重这些细节
Well, that masked asshole beat him senseless and broke his arm.
那个面具混♥蛋♥暴揍了他一顿 折断了他的胳膊
It wasn't his fault.
这不是他的错
Yes, I forgave him for that. What I find indefensible...
是 这点我能谅解 但有一点不能原谅
is we were not alerted...
那就是他没预警我们...
that the addresses we provided had been compromised.
我们提供的地址已经暴露了
They were given to ensure
原本这些地址
that any Russian who survived the bombings
是为了让我们处理掉在爆♥炸♥中
would be properly attended to.
幸免于难的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Not to aid the man in the mask at locating Vladimir Ranskahov.
不是助面具男找到弗拉基米尔·兰科霍夫
That led to an unfortunate complication.
这导致了不幸的后果
One that your partner was directly responsible for.
这件事 你的搭档要负全责
Yeah.
好吧
So, how long before I do something that pisses you off?
我说不定什么时候也会惹怒你 是吧
Oh, the answer to that is entirely up to you.
这就完全取决你了
See, he's more than my partner, right?
他对我来说不仅是工作搭档
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
I've known him since I was a kid. That's 30, 35 years.
我们从小就是认识了 有三十多年了
How much...
那些年...
are each of those years worth to you?
对你来说值多少
In round figures?
大概多少
Good news, right?
这是个好消息吧
Yeah, he always was a tough son of a bitch.
是 他这条烂命一直很硬
Yeah. Hey, you gotta sign in.
是啊 你得登记
Oh, yeah, sure, sure.
好 好
And I gotta check the bag. Yeah.
我要检查袋子 好
Meatball?
肉丸吗
Yeah, from Marchioni's. He loves that place.
马尔基奥尼家的 他很喜欢那里
I don't know, I thought it might trigger something.
我说不好 感觉会唤起他的记忆之类的
Yeah. Well, come on in. Thanks.
懂 进来吧 谢谢
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doin'?
你干什么
I need you to listen to me. We don't have much time.
你仔细听我说 我们没多少时间了
Whatever your partner just injected you with
不管你的搭档给你注射了什么
has already reached your heart.
现已经到达你的心脏了
You're gonna be dead soon.
你很快就会死
And there's nothing anyone can do about it.
谁也救不了你
But you can make the man
但你可以让
responsible for this pay for what he's done.
对你施以毒手的人付出代价
Hoffman!
霍夫曼
Tell me everything you know about Wilson Fisk.
告诉我关于威尔逊·菲斯克的一切
Hoffman! Open the door! Is it my turn for this?
霍夫曼 开门 这回轮到我了吗
Hoffman, what the hell is going on in there?
霍夫曼 到底发生了什么事
Go! Go! Get in there!
行动 快进去
Move, move, move!
快 进去
Move! Come on! Let's go!
走开 快 走
Go!
走
Look at my face. I can't go into the office like this.
看我的脸 我不能就这样去上班
I'm afraid to go anywhere
就因为那个面具变♥态♥杀手
with that masked psychopath running around.
我哪里也不敢去了
My son was coming to visit.
我儿子本来要来看我
I had to tell him,
我不得不告诉他
"Nope, stay out of New York, Lee. Shit's goin' on."
"不要 别来纽约 李 这里出乱子了"
I'm 73 years old.
我73岁了
You know how many times I have left to see him?
你知道我还能再见他几回吗
I apologize for the inconvenience, Leland.
我很抱歉给您带来的不便 利兰
I'm not looking for...Are you done?
谁用你道歉... 你弄好了没
This thing itches like a son of a bitch.
这东西他妈痒得要死
It'll keep you safe when he's finished.
等他弄完 这衣服能帮你保命
What's this coated with?
上面涂什么了
Polyethylene, glycol, silicate.
聚乙烯 乙二醇 硅酸盐
Hydro- clusters form
氢化聚成
when kinetic energy Yeah, great. I'm a 46" Long.
当动能... 真好 我穿46码
That'll be all, Mr. Potter. Okay.
这就行了 波特先生 好
You need anything else, Mr. Fisk, sir?
还有需要吗 菲斯克阁下
Not today, Mr. Potter. Thank you. Okay.
今天不用了 波特先生 谢谢 好
Kid's half an idiot.
这小子是个半傻
It's the other half that counts.
还有一半不傻
So...
那么
what am I supposed to do here? Seriously?
我现在该怎么办 说真的
He knows who I am.
他知道我的身份
He found me once, he'll do it again.
他能找上我一次 就会找上第二次
I'll move you someplace safe until it's resolved.
事情解决前 我会将你安置到安全的地方
I'll put six men on you. Make it a dozen.
派六个人贴身保护 十二个吧
If he drops me off a roof,
若他把我扔下屋顶
an awful lot of money is going along for the ride.
大笔金钱也都跟着打水漂了
That sounds like a threat. No, just stating the obvious.
你在威胁我 不 只是点明事实
Never thought I'd have to with you.
真没想到还得跟你说得这么清楚
Is it taken care of?
处理好了吗
Yes, but there was a complication.
是 但出了个状况
Well, there's a word I'm hearing more and more.
我听到这句话的次数越来越多了
What happened?
发生什么了
Right after Hoffman injected Blake,
就在霍夫曼给布雷克注射后
he was incapacitated by our masked friend.
他被面具兄给弄晕了
When Blake was still alive?
布雷克当时还没死吗
And talking, according to Hoffman.
据霍夫曼所说 当时还开口说话了
That's great. That's wonderful.
太棒了 真好啊
So we have no idea
所以我们完全不知道
what the guy you had shot might have said to the whack job
那个伤者跟那个你嫁祸的疯子
you had framed for it?
说了些啥
No, but there is an upside.
不知道 但这事也有好处
Hoffman was able to spin it.
霍夫曼能够倒打一耙
Told everyone he was assaulted by the man in the mask,
告诉大家 他被面具男袭击了
then he finished what he started with Blake.
他最终还是了结了布雷克
So we're not exposed on that front.
这方面没有暴露
Well, let's have a parade.
要举♥行♥个庆典吗
This guy, Hoffman, how much does he know?
霍夫曼这人 他知道多少
We're taking care of it, Leland.
我们正在处理 利兰
Well, that fills me with warm comfort.
你们办事 我还真安心啊
Situation's being handled, all right.
会有人来处理局面的
Just not by you.
但不是你
You're gonna be all right, Wilson.
你会没事的 威尔逊
It's okay, honey.
没事的 宝贝
Have some Zuppa, okay?
来点祖帕点心吧
I'm not hungry. You eat it.
我不饿 那也得吃
It'll make you feel better.
会让你好受点
Are you having some? Sure, baby.
你也来点吗 当然了 宝贝
Do you think it's true? What Bernie said?
你觉得伯尼说的话是真的吗
You can't listen to people like that.
那种人说的话不能信
You have to just block them out.
不能让那些人影响到你
The hell happened to you?
你这是怎么了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表