Slanderous rubbish.
那封邀请信其实是康沃西先生写给我的
It was M. Cornworthy who wrote to me the letter,
也是康沃西先生给了管家那些指示
M. Cornworthy who gave instructions to the butler.
并且在房♥间化了妆
It was he who went up to his bedroom, applied the makeup,
伪装成本尼迪克特·法利先生
and played the part of Benedict Farley.
实际上是两个人策划了整个事件
But there were two people who carried through this fraud.
除了康沃西先生之外
M. Cornworthy was one,
另一个人是...
and the other...
法利夫人
Mme. Farley.
你怎么敢这么说?
How dare you?!
本应该有个幸福美满的结局
In due course, the happy ending would have been achieved.
25万英镑和两颗跳动如一的心
£250,000, and two hearts that beat as one.
黑斯廷斯 拦住他
Hastings, stop him!
哦
Ohh!
拦住他 赫伯特 拦住他
Stop him, Herbert! Stop him!
什么?
What?
哦 好的
Oh. Right.
停下
I say!
干得好 年轻人
Well done, sir!
那是赫伯特
That's Herbert.
我是来带你私奔的 你会跟我走吧?
I've come to elope. It's still on, is it?
不用了 我们不用私奔了
It's not, strictly speaking, necessary anymore.
哦
Oh.
如果你喜欢 我们还是可以私奔
Well, we could do it, anyway, though, if you like.
好的
Yes.
该拿他怎么办?
What shall I do with him?
把他交给我吧 先生 非常感谢
I'll deal with him, sir. Thank you very much.
再见 法利夫人
Au revoir, Mme. Farley.
你这个外国佬
You foreigner.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我帮您拿吧
Can I assist you in any way, sir?
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-您拿好 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
我来拿吧
Can I give you a breather with that?
不 不 谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, no. Thank you, Hastings.
我还能坚持这最后几步
I'm sure I can manage the last five paces.
波洛先生 我来吧
Mr. Poirot, let me help you.
不 不 不 莱蒙小姐
No, no, no, no, no, no, Miss Lemon.
这是给你的
This is for you.
哦 波洛先生 您太客气了
Oh, Mr. Poirot, you shouldn't have.
不 不 不 这没什么的
No, no, no, no, no, no, nonsense, Miss Lemon.
黑斯廷斯 麻烦拿把刀来
Hastings, if you please -- the knife.
谢谢
Merci.
现在... 请看
Et maintenant... voilà!
莱蒙小姐 你觉得怎么样?
Well, what do you think, eh, Miss Lemon?
-这... -太棒了 是吧?
-It's -- -Wonderful, eh?
这...
It's --
现在我们就不用
Now we shall have...
危险地探出身子到窗外
no more leaning dangerously out of the window
去看时间了
to tell the time, yes?
这正是我想要的
It's just what I wanted.
黑斯廷斯 有两个原因
Hastings... there are two reasons
我不能成为百万富翁
why I should never become the millionaire.
是什么原因?
What are they, Poirot?
第一个
The first --
我不会做那些难吃的馅饼
that I should never make the detestable pork pies, hein?
第二个
And the second.
我实在太理解我的员工了
I am too understanding towards my employees.
是吧
Quite.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表